Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,143 members, 7,842,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

New Whatapps Business Expo... How Youths Are Making Money With Their Smart Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Whatapps Business Expo... How Youths Are Making Money With Their Smart Phone (364 Views)

I Guide Beginners On How To Make Money Online With Their Smart Phone / Small Business Expo Free Masterclass / 3 Terrible Financial Mistakes You Are Making As A Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Whatapps Business Expo... How Youths Are Making Money With Their Smart Phone by joshuaudom(m): 11:44am On Jan 07, 2021
Did you know how to make up to 5K daily from your whatapps?

You can share your own method or grab my own simple method below and start making over 5k and above daily with your smart phone! It works like magic, you will be surprise.

You can also teach other people how to do it in the area where you live and make more money everyday. It is a guarantee cash making system that you will like.
Re: New Whatapps Business Expo... How Youths Are Making Money With Their Smart Phone by tailaltd: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
Share it to us here or drop your WhatsApp number in your signature
Re: New Whatapps Business Expo... How Youths Are Making Money With Their Smart Phone by joshuaudom(m): 9:38am On Jan 08, 2021
You have to watch the (Do It Yourself Video) if you want to grab everything I will be teaching you. Download it from my signature below.
Re: New Whatapps Business Expo... How Youths Are Making Money With Their Smart Phone by madigitals(m): 10:13am On Jan 08, 2021
Most Nigerian like working for someone than working for themselves, then can spend 12hours at someone else job, but can’t spend 3 hours. To build their own financial income.
Why not try a perceive income while you work in your office, and you generate more income into your pocket
Well for the Nigeria of today, offline business won't give you much except you're with a huge capital and in a strategic location. Online business is a way to go if you know your onion.

That said, learn how to buy and reselling of EXPIRED domain names. A domain you bought $9 (#3450) can be resold for $500 within a short period. Which is you start a Business with minimum of #5,000 and you make #100k - #300k. Personally I've done it several times and still doing it, and I can show you the prove bellow. For more information, research more about this at Google. And you can read more here https://ntrain.org/domain-name-flipping/

Re: New Whatapps Business Expo... How Youths Are Making Money With Their Smart Phone by joshuaudom(m): 10:33am On Jan 09, 2021
madigitals:
Most Nigerian like working for someone than working for themselves, then can spend 12hours at someone else job, but can’t spend 3 hours. To build their own financial income.
Why not try a perceive income while you work in your office, and you generate more income into your pocket
Well for the Nigeria of today, offline business won't give you much except you're with a huge capital and in a strategic location. Online business is a way to go if you know your onion.

That said, learn how to buy and reselling of EXPIRED domain names. A domain you bought $9 (#3450) can be resold for $500 within a short period. Which is you start a Business with minimum of #5,000 and you make #100k - #300k. Personally I've done it several times and still doing it, and I can show you the prove bellow. For more information, research more about this at Google. And you can read more here https://ntrain.org/domain-name-flipping/

U are right

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

250k Loan Needed In Fct To Refund In 3months. / Locust Beans/iru/dawadawa/ogiri. / DISTRIBUTORS Wanted--electric Kettle –, Be Sure To Have Access To Boiled Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.