Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

Please Read.....say No To Online Scams And Scammers. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Read.....say No To Online Scams And Scammers. (199 Views)

Here's How They Escaped Unemployment, Fake Job Scams And Poverty / How We Survived Unemployment, Fake Job Scams And Poverty / Start Any Of These Businesses With 100K Or Less And Say No To Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Read.....say No To Online Scams And Scammers. by Chike222(m): 11:54am On Jan 07, 2021
Hello nairalanders, today i will be writing about online scams and scammers, most people today who want to go into online businesses and become rich in life always searching with keywords like HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE and HOW TO MAKE QUICK MONEY ONLINE always fall into the hands of online scammers with fake profiles and fake proofs who claim they make 6 figure income online and claims to sell Ebooks ,Manuals, Audio, Video tutorials or other forms which they use to scam people.... I normally see post online like MAKE #20,000 IN 1 HOUR and MAKE $300 IN 20 MINS, LIE! the truth is that no online business will pay you in sec, hour,day ,week except in a month and it will take time for it to get to you. i was a victim to this online scams....IGNORE ANYONE ASKING YOU TO PAY SOME MONEY TO HIM/HER FOR FAKE TUTORIALS... be wise when you are online! kindly share your scam stories as someone is ready to learn from your experience, SAY NO TO ONLINE SCAMS AND SCAMMERS... you can also send a text to 07037947769.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Benefit From Msme 75,000 Grant From Federal Ministry Of Humanitarian / Czech Africa Economic And Investment Forum / MSBM London, UK Professional Certificate Courses In Business Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.