Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

"I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer (65894 Views)

Suspected Ritual Killer Who Absconded From Oyo, Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing / "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by charlesucheh(m): 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
To buy what again?
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by seanwilliam(m): 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
I would have applauded you if u were a victim of paternal fraud from her grin
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by John4B: 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
They are even observing covid19 protocol
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by nnadychuks(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
Skepticus:

Advice them from now till eternity, dem nor go listen to you nor date good guys. Na those flashy, money spending and conscience-less guys dem dey like.
that guy isn't flashy, he just happens to be an afonja
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by OCEANPOWER: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
[quote author=AuntLaVIV post=97822034]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/i-used-proceeds-from-human-parts-to-drink-beer-says-ritual-killer/amp/[/

THE RATE OF BLOOD SUCKING DEMON IN LAND OF ODUDUWA HAS GOTTEN TOO MUCH NOW, SOME ONE CANNOT SLEEP IN ANY SOUTH WEST STATE NOW WITH ALL THE EYES CLOSED... O MA SE OO...

NATIVE DOCTORS FULL EVERYWHERE IN THE LAND DECIEVING PEOPLE ALL IN THE NAMES OF BECOMING WEALTHY.. KILLINGS AND MINING HUMAN SKULL IN THE GRAVE YARD
EVERY DAY BY DAY.... LAGOS AND SOUTH EAST IS THE ONLY PLACE YOU CAN STAY SAFE IN NIGERIA NOW EVEN WALKING ALONE IN THE MIDNIGHT, BUSHES, FOREST IS ONLY IN SOUTH EASTERN PART AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU... CAN YOU IMAGINE KILLING A HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU AND USED THE PROCEED FOR DRINKS.... EVERYTIME IN NEWS WE HEARD RITUALIST DEN DISCOVERED IN OSUN, ONDO, OGUN, EKITI, OYO STATES... THE WORST THING IS THEY CLAIMED TO BE A GENUINE BUSINESS MEN WHILE THEY ARE SOMEWHERE IN THE FOREST SLAUGHTERING HUMAN BEING. TAKE RISK BY URSELF TO DO DRUG BUSINESS, LIKE THE WAY IGBOS SACRIFICES THEIR SELF FOR DRUGS BUSINESS NOT TAKING INNOCENT BLOODS TO THEIR HANDS. THEY STRUGGLE, TAKE DANGEROUS RISK ON THEIR OWN.. YOU

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by cosmatika(m): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Simplyleo:
Very unfortunate
Very unfortunate gbuo gi dere. If his name starts from Chi or Chu-, u would have been all over d place masturbating and shouting IPOB panda.
Afonja moslem

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by AfonjaMuslim: 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
John4B:
They are even observing covid19 protocol
By wearing facemasks on their jaws?
I can't believe some Nigerians actually believe they are protecting themselves from anything when they do that rubbish
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by unshakablejihad: 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
[quote author=OCEANPOWER post=97830362][/quote]

APT.

imagine killing a human being den proceed in harvesting the organs nd then sell them for 5000 - 20k; such a low price not worth the life of a human being..heartless people.

i still maintain my stand 99% of yorubas are highly diabolical nd ritualist.

one need's to becareful wen dealing with those slum candidate, their enlaves are den of ritualists nd cannibals.

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Fabulousl0l(m): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
Chai, Yoruba Muslims Bighead5, were are thou?
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by nnaetobi(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
AFONJA...
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by respectfully: 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
Look at his face like Sowore
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Ibom1stlady(f): 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
God save us from evil men

Meanwhile, I have a US HP folio 1040 G2 (fingerprint 8gig 256SSD) laptop for sale... Check my signature and page
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by IamAtikulate: 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
basty:
90% Yoruba ritualists are Muslims.
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by IamAtikulate: 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
PervertProphet:
All these Imams/Alfas buying all these human parts to make voodoo Islamic powder that some of these women use in trapping rich Alhajis and become their 3rd or 4th wife.
LukasPodolski
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by IamAtikulate: 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nonexistent:
Aboki don join skull mining be that.
Aboki ke. Na our sophisticated brothers.

Awon accomodators.

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by IamAtikulate: 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
Brown roof people don do am again.

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Flows001(m): 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
i926:
Living in the South West, scares the shit outta me.
Seriously, North central(Nasarawa state) anyday, e hard to hear stuffs like this for here. No be say we be saints but crime rate is 20%, I fit stroll at night go anywhere while jamming music on my phone and nobody go even send you not to talk of attacking u. I know wetin I see during the years I spent in Lagos State.

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by jevic(m): 12:02am On Jan 08, 2021
Skull miners will never ceases to amaze me.
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by bigcasava1(m): 12:18am On Jan 08, 2021
Kamdil:
Girls should mind the kind of guys they date,many young ladies have been killed by their so-called fiance,boyfriend, and sometimes husbands for ritual purposes, or for other monetary purpose.
the materialistic ones will still die put
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by jnoz23(m): 12:19am On Jan 08, 2021
so all those yoruba films wey we dey watch na true?
this life bad o!

NB.

this is not applicable to only one gender!
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by pussyeater(m): 1:06am On Jan 08, 2021
Beer kill your mouth!
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by AFONJACOW(m): 2:45am On Jan 08, 2021
Tajudeen Monsuru hmmmmmmm funny things keep coming out from Yoruba land... Does these people drive joy in diabolic practice... Please I need a decent answer
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by imagrg(m): 3:02am On Jan 08, 2021
Being high on drugs often derails their mentality and reduces them to savages.

This is worrisome. Some youths today have their mentality twisted via use of hard-drugs.
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by labi1977(m): 3:33am On Jan 08, 2021
Too many idiots on this thread

kill the ritualists
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Etrusen(m): 5:41am On Jan 08, 2021
[quote author=OCEANPOWER post=97830362][/quote]

Oga south south is not a ritual zone

in fact east is second to west when it come to ritual issues

only that people from west just like north with banditry, west are the Oga kpatakpata of ritual nothing more.
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:32am On Jan 08, 2021
Ewedu people and mining

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by WriterX(m): 8:29am On Jan 08, 2021
they should be sentenced to calabar
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by WriterX(m): 8:29am On Jan 08, 2021
IamAtikulate:
Brown roof people don do am again.

brown skin houses
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Reference(m): 8:52am On Jan 08, 2021
Scum of the earth. The police should it on this case for a very long time.
There is something about 'hanging around with friends' that speaks to me of a gang or a syndicate. This thing may be wider and deeper than his immediate involvement.
And this is why we stand firmly against lynchings and extra judicial killings. Let us be cerebral about crime prevention by nipping them in the bud. He should not be rushed into prosecution.
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by WonderWave(m): 9:26am On Jan 08, 2021
What a World...

Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) / Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home