Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

It Urgent Help!!!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / It Urgent Help!!!!! (1356 Views)

Urgent Help Needed / It's Urgent ! / Urgent Help Pls On My Luno Acct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Urgent Help!!!!! by Amarachibaby(f): 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
Compliment of the season everyone have been a guest on this forum for long before i joined. Please someone should help on sites where i can invest with little or no money am still a student and am broke so please any one with good intentions should pls help
NOTE:pls i don't want scammers so if you are into fruad don't comment thanks.
Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by dogtails(m): 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
Amarachibaby:
Compliment of the season everyone have been a guest on this forum for long before i joined. Please someone should help on sites where i can invest with little or no money am still a student and am broke so please any one with good intentions should pls help
Where is ur location I would have preferred a one on one meeting...Anyways I trade fx and I can offer u 10% monthly
Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by Amarachibaby(f): 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
dogtails:
Where is ur location I would have preferred a one on one meeting...Anyways I trade fx and I can offer u 10% monthly
enugu
Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by dogtails(m): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
Amarachibaby:
enugu
Okay u can drop ur whatsapp number here or pm me ur number let's talk better...It depends on u tho
Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by Stanchem029: 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
Amarachibaby:
enugu
Megheeeee anya gi ofuma maka ndi wayooooo.
Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by Amarachibaby(f): 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
dogtails:
Okay u can drop ur whatsapp number here or pm me ur number let's talk better...It depends on u tho
Say whatever you want to say here.
Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by Amarachibaby(f): 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
Stanchem029:
Megheeeee anya gi ofuma maka ndi wayooooo.
nde woo nwoke oma

1 Like

Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by genitori(m): 10:30am On Jan 08, 2021
Amarachibaby:

Have you heard about BRANCH; a loan app, where your earn with as little as N200 ?
Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by Amarachibaby(f): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2021
genitori:

Have you heard about BRANCH; a loan app, where your earn with as little as N200 ?
NO please explain here
Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by Amarachibaby(f): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2021
genitori:

Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by dogtails(m): 11:39am On Jan 08, 2021
Amarachibaby:
Say whatever you want to say here.
I already said it but it's up to u
Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by Amarachibaby(f): 11:53am On Jan 08, 2021
Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by MrMcJay(m): 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Amarachibaby:

Invest in learning a skill that improves your income. Once you have increased income, you can now save and invest. While investing, you will still be earning from your skills. Ponzi is not a skill, forex is not a skill.
Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by Amarachibaby(f): 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
MrMcJay:

Invest in learning a skill that improves your income. Once you have increased income, you can now save and invest. While investing, you will still be earning from your skills. Ponzi is not a skill, forex is not a skill.
Alright thanks i appericate. Keep the comment comin guys
Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by genitori(m): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Amarachibaby:
NO please explain here

It's a loan app.
It's legit a!d it works directly with your bank account.
You will pain money and pay with the interest of N200.

But the gain comes when you get someone. When the person loans and repays the loan, you will be credited N2000 or more.

But before you agree to loan you, they must first check and to be sure your Bank account date s accurate. And no multiple accounts
Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by Amarachibaby(f): 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
genitori:

It's a loan app.
It's legit a!d it works directly with your bank account.
You will pain money and pay with the interest of N200.

But the gain comes when you get someone. When the person loans and repays the loan, you will be credited N2000 or more.

But before you agree to loan you, they must first check and to be sure your Bank account date s accurate. And no multiple accounts
nna o di kwa risky hm thinkin
Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by AoA777: 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
I will recommend that you invest your time and data in earning Pi and Bee. They are both FREE to earn for now. You will be able to sell your earned Pi by December 2021 and Bee by December 2022. You will need a smartphone to download their apps. About 2-5 minutes of your time on each app and they don't consume data.
Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by genitori(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
AoA777:
I will recommend that you invest your time and data in earning Pi and Bee. They are both FREE to earn for now. You will be able to sell your earned Pi by December 2021 and Bee by December 2022. You will need a smartphone to download their apps. About 2-5 minutes of your time on each app and they don't consume data.

I'm already mining in Pi.
How does Bee work ?
Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by genitori(m): 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
Amarachibaby:
nna o di kwa risky hm thinkin

All business di risky.

But all the same, I understand.
Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by AoA777: 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
genitori:

I'm already mining in Pi. How does Bee work ?
The same as Pi
Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by Amarachibaby(f): 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
AoA777:
thanks.
Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by Ijidolaagency: 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
Amarachibaby:

Hi Amarachi, what do you study at school?
Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by Amarachibaby(f): 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ijidolaagency:

Hi Amarachi, what do you study at school?
Aspriant= Radiography
Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by Ijidolaagency: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
Amarachibaby:
Aspriant= Radiography
Do you have any skills?
Probably writing, voice over etc.
Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by Amarachibaby(f): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ijidolaagency:
Do you have any skills? Probably writing, voice over etc.
Listening.writing a little
Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by Ijidolaagency: 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
Amarachibaby:
Listening.writing a little

Listening and Writing, ok..Do you have a phone or a laptop ? You mentioned investment, if you are interested, what I will be putting you through won't be for free, not free in the sense that you won't pay but you will work for it...
Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by Amarachibaby(f): 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ijidolaagency:

Listening and Writing, ok..Do you have a phone or a laptop ? You mentioned investment, if you are interested, what I will be putting you through won't be for free, not free in the sense that you won't pay but you will work for it...

ok.i have a smartphone
Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by Ijidolaagency: 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
Amarachibaby:
ok.i have a smartphone

Great, you can contact me via whatsapp +2347012929844
Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by Amarachibaby(f): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ijidolaagency:

Great, you can contact me via whatsapp +2347012929844
Sorry if you misinterpreted what by mean is i don't have andoridphone
Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by Ijidolaagency: 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
Amarachibaby:
Sorry if you misinterpreted what by mean is i don't have andoridphone

Ok.
Re: It Urgent Help!!!!! by Amarachibaby(f): 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ijidolaagency:

Ok.
Thanks for the help i appreciate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Warned Nairalander / Integrated Solar Street Light / All In One Solar Light By Green Warehouse Ltd / Mmmexpress Is Changing My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.