Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol (24417 Views)

Ivan Toney fined, suspended for 8 months for Breaching Betting Rules / Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' / Victor Osimhen Reacts After Winning Ligue 1 Player Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by robosky02(m): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
‘ I Didn’t Throw A Party’- Osimhen Reacts To Breaching Coronavirus Protocol

Victor Osimhen says he didn’t know anything about the controversial birthday party he attended in Nigeria during the christmas holiday, reports Completesports.com.

Osimhen tested positive for coronavirus upon his return to Naples.

He had taken part in the surprise party without wearing a protective mask and Napoli have fined the striker

“Before I went to Nigeria, I told my sister that I wouldn’t celebrate my birthday,” Osimhen said in an interview with Omasports.

“I was not in the right mood because of my injury.

“On that particular day, I had been asleep for about six hours. When I woke up, my sister asked me to go downstairs.

“If you check what I put on, I was wearing the training jersey. I wouldn’t wear that for my birthday party. I wouldn’t dress so casual.

“I could celebrate my birthday in other ways too, but I wasn’t in a good mood. I went downstairs and they were playing music, gospel.

“I was down there for about 10 minutes before my older brother called me back upstairs. I didn’t throw a party.

“After I tested positive for COVID-19, I called my family and told them to get tested. All of them have done it and they tested negative.”

https://www.completesports.com/i-didnt-throw-a-party-osimhen-reacts-to-breaching-coronavirus-protocol/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by robosky02(m): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
The supposed birthday pics

Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by thorpido(m): 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
Whatever!
You still breached Covid-19 protocols.

32 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by paulolee(m): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
nice excuse and judging from that pics up there, it seems he is saying the truth..
maybe he didnt throw a party, he isn't aware of a planned party but it is normal for family to organize a welcome back party for him and also it was during his birthday..
heard he was fined for breaching covid rules and from the video I saw ealier, he seems comfortable and happy in that gathering and also no covid rules were observed...
i expected more from oshimhen because he would have ignored that party n returned back upstairs or turned down the camera if he must party because he is a professional that knows the seriousness and happenings of covid in the outside world..
wont be surprised if its one of his friends dt uploaded that clips to show off his chilling with oshimhen n now it got him into trouble..

34 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by Godwin120: 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
He gud nah

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by lekki1444: 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
now you know

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by Omezif(m): 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
Osimhen is currently recovered from the covid-19 infection, Wondering how he still had the gut to broke covid-19 protocol without fearing to spread or contract the infection more.
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
But why did Napoli allow Osihmen to travel out of Italy?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by Teewhy2: 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
If you have money, people will always organize party for you, if you are there or not.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by Beehshorp(m): 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
Osimhen need you to conquer Italy.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by wellmax(m): 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
See as surprise birthday put your brother for trouble.

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by bbode1(m): 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
That pics says something else o

12 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by Sonnobax15(m): 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
b

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by mytime24(f): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
Stil on d matter
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by Jayug(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
Business is open after Christmas holidays. Back to pitch
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by Beverlyjean(f): 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
So ur sister put u in this mess
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by mastertek: 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
That's the work of stvpid Nigerian youths

Are they now reporting you to their useless government to arrest you, the way they did to funke akindele?

Still they never get sense, still think the govt really care about there life, because they are too stvpid and gullible.

The same youths that have no power to do nothing if any government officials break the useless covid-419 protocol, will quickly rush to report any celebraty or individual who goes about doing normal life
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by yusluvad(m): 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
Don't put your career at stake next time boss...
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by vinkolo1: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
That gathering, hmm
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by uchaymart(m): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Then why post video online?
This should serve as a lesson to others who do stuffs for the gram

11 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by DEEBOZZ(m): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Would u keep quiet and play football! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by WoundedLamb: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Fine the sister instead lol
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by Phising1998: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
H
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by SILVERLINES: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
cheesy

I think he is right

Her sister is guilty

These Slay queens aren't loyal at all

Person go say no do dem go d do so far money is involved
Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by LordofNaija: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
For making me loose my 1million naira stake on your club with that loss to spezia, it shall never be well with Napoli. Imagine 1 million to win 1.3 million and Osimehn and co let me down. If i had bet on Spezia should have won me a whooping 9 million naira. You will be fined again. Idiot cry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by Omofloflo: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
Fame and money make most Africans to misbehave...

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol by Sleekfingers: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
robosky02:
‘ I Didn’t Throw A Party’- Osimhen Reacts To Breaching Coronavirus Protocol

https://www.completesports.com/i-didnt-throw-a-party-osimhen-reacts-to-breaching-coronavirus-protocol/

and so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League / Peter Olayinka Once Drank Garri To Go To Trainning / Ike Ugbo Dumps Super Eagles For Canada National Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.