Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Reactions As DJ Cuppy Claims Zlatan Ibile Blocked Her On Whatsapp And Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions As DJ Cuppy Claims Zlatan Ibile Blocked Her On Whatsapp And Instagram (423 Views)

DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now / Abby Oyebade's Blocked Her Ex Boyfriend, He Transfers Money To Her Account.... / Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As DJ Cuppy Claims Zlatan Ibile Blocked Her On Whatsapp And Instagram by yenereal(m): 10:18am On Jan 08, 2021
For whatever reasons, the billionaire's daughter claims Zlatan Ibile blocked her on WhatsApp and Instagram 10 months ago.

See posts and reactions below.
https://mobile.twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1347330682675191808

Re: Reactions As DJ Cuppy Claims Zlatan Ibile Blocked Her On Whatsapp And Instagram by Fahdiga(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2021
Forget all the money, if you look closely you will notice that this girl is always lonely and desperate for attention at all cost. money is good but it doesn't solve all the life's problems

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As DJ Cuppy Claims Zlatan Ibile Blocked Her On Whatsapp And Instagram by Janesouthall: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2021
But why the thing dey pain the girl na...
Re: Reactions As DJ Cuppy Claims Zlatan Ibile Blocked Her On Whatsapp And Instagram by NewDelhi(m): 6:29am On Jan 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
Forget all the money, if you look closely you will notice that this girl is always lonely and desperate for attention at all cost. money is good but it doesn't solve all the life's problems
Wrong, firstly bury that statement that money doesn't solve all life problems. It's a poor man's mentality, a poor man's statement.

Secondly she's not just seeking attention for nothing, she's desperate to be famous and independent and I love her for that. She's tired of what people say about she relying on her daddy's money. She just wants to be independent. Do you even know how many times she has auditioned for BBN? I like that babe abeg.
Re: Reactions As DJ Cuppy Claims Zlatan Ibile Blocked Her On Whatsapp And Instagram by mayklef(m): 7:01am On Jan 11, 2021
problem no dy finish 4 this big breast girl sha
From ASA to Arsenal To AJ and now Zlatan again ooo

(1) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Gay Husband For Raping Their 9 Months Old Son / I’m The Brightest Star You’ll Ever See” – Erica Brags / It’s My Prayer That My Daughter Marries An Older Man Like Me — Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.