Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

MBA Investors (MAGAS) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors (MAGAS) (2269 Views)

Mba Investors Here / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Investors Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) by ahiboilandgas: 11:25am On Jan 08, 2021
I hope u are still enjoying the r.o.i or i.o r promised....after several warnings ...where are online clowns promoting the frauds ?Dr akpa,youngbuffet are is cohorts of online fraud promotions....Nairaland need to work on this platform not to be an agent of fraud ,ponzi and pain.....

13 Likes

Re: MBA Investors (MAGAS) by ahiboilandgas: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2021
Re: MBA Investors (MAGAS) by adontcare(f): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2021
grin grin.
Re: MBA Investors (MAGAS) by ahiboilandgas: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2021
Now the way forward is for victims (investors)to try to institute a legal action to recovery some of your lost investment....they must act fast and now ...those porche cars driven by the fake ceo can be recovered sold and reduce lost ....act fast ..

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors (MAGAS) by Mide3367: 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
Now the way forward is for victims (investors)to try to institute a legal action to recovery some of your lost investment....they must act fast and now ...those porche cars driven by the fake ceo can be recovered sold and reduce lost ....act fast ..
legal ko, illegal ni... Who send them? Federal government even warned against it. Abeg make them go lick their sour. Surprisingly, if another one comes up, they will invest again.
Re: MBA Investors (MAGAS) by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
ahiboilandgas:

Please don't call them investors, they are speculators
Re: MBA Investors (MAGAS) by SavageResponse(m): 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
If you still have money in MBA it's better to just kiss it good bye now

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors (MAGAS) by hustla(m): 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: MBA Investors (MAGAS) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
After the MMM and GET HELP saga, I vowed even if JESUS begs me to do ponzi, I will Kawasaki.
Re: MBA Investors (MAGAS) by Tumbulum: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
Why are you mocking them? The country can make one to be desperate and looking for any way out of poverty.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors (MAGAS) by Chimaokigwe: 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Tumbulum:
Why are you mocking them? The country can make one to be desperate and looking for any way out of poverty.

He opened a thread to warn them but they insulted him. I think this thread to mock them is very much in order. They are very foolish people.

Traceey, Oya come here o. MBA fool. Later now, you will start crying that your boyfriend didn't buy bread for your mother.

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors (MAGAS) by freeman67: 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
Tumbulum:

Which country? Abeg make we dey put blame for appropriate quotas.
Re: MBA Investors (MAGAS) by gorgeousnogo(f): 4:22am On Jan 14, 2021
I’m one of them oo���
My brother warned me ooo. Since November and this is almost the end of January...

It’s from one verification and bank stamp to another

Please pray for us...This mocking might make us lose it one day ...
MBA pay me ooo���

This covid period with being stuck at home with nothing doing.... God abeg
Re: MBA Investors (MAGAS) by akinonigbinde: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2021
I humbly admit now that MBA was/is a scam and a carefully crafted fraud.
Re: MBA Investors (MAGAS) by jabolo(m): 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
akinonigbinde:
I humbly admit now that MBA was/is a scam and a carefully crafted fraud.

And, apologies for the curses and abuses? What happened to people like you, man?

It would help others to learn what could lead someone to that very dark place you were, where you revelled in dishing out venom and evil curses on behalf of something that was evidently a scam.

(1) (Reply)

Aim BTC Investment Review / What to do with YOUR HardEarned Money!! / Buy Any Brand Of RICE In Bulk Rate #5,500 Per Bag Cal 07065186857

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.