Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,168 members, 7,860,184 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Airdrop- Few Days To Go... Join The Waitlist And Get $80. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Airdrop- Few Days To Go... Join The Waitlist And Get $80. (345 Views)

Fake New ₦‎1000 Notes In Circulation, Few Days After Release / Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) / Crude Oil Prices Race To $80 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airdrop- Few Days To Go... Join The Waitlist And Get $80. by Cooldude90: 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
Join the link on on my signature to partake in this soon to drop airdrop. It will rain like uniswap once again
Re: Airdrop- Few Days To Go... Join The Waitlist And Get $80. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
Drop more information about this. How do I go about this?
Re: Airdrop- Few Days To Go... Join The Waitlist And Get $80. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
Cooldude90:
Join the link on on my signature to partake in this soon to drop airdrop. It will rain like uniswap once again
drop more details
Re: Airdrop- Few Days To Go... Join The Waitlist And Get $80. by Cooldude90: 3:53am On Feb 06, 2021
miracood:
drop more details

Did you later joined that Airdrop? The listing date has been delayed . See my signature and join BTB, it will be listed in the next few days on Binanace. Join the telegram group via the link.

(1) (Reply)

Create & Sell Digital Products, Make Money & Build A Pandemic-proof Business. / Selling Of Children Wears And Baby Things... / Want A Good Haircut I'm Here For Home Services (barber)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.