Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,307 members, 7,853,418 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

New Website In Need Of Laptop Sellers In Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / New Website In Need Of Laptop Sellers In Nigeria (135 Views)

Where Are Gaming PC Or Laptop Sellers? I Need One... / For Replacements Of Laptop Screen,batteries, Hard Drives,ram,motherboard,etc / Laptop Sellers Where You At? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Website In Need Of Laptop Sellers In Nigeria by Rxody: 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
A new online marketplace for selling and buying of computer (New and Used). We are currently running a free product listing and free commission for new sellers who would want to work with us.
To register on our website as a *vendor* , click this link https:///Dn8YTAEZEkp5PmvNPKV2I1 to join our group chat so that we can give you orientation and link to register and start selling your products.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Old Linkedin Account, Instagram And Facebook Pages For Sale / Iphone 12 Pro Needed (Lagos Base Only) / Alienware 15 R4- Intel Core I7,8th Generation, 32GB Ram,512gbssd,nvidia (USED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.