Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,627 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

NDUKA UGONNA: Village Love Part 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NDUKA UGONNA: Village Love Part 1 (277 Views)

NDUKA UGONNA: Village Love Part 1 / NDUKA UGONNA: Village Love Part 1 / A Village Love Affair Complete By Fr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NDUKA UGONNA: Village Love Part 1 by Readstories9ja: 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
Obiefula who believes that his parents are willing to give him the go ahead order to marry Adaugo when he is ripe for marriage did not know that his parents had never think of that as they have warned him several times to stay away from Ugonne but all to no avail. Same to Adaugo who has been dreaming of the day she will finally become part of Obiefula but her parents are a thorn on her flesh.

Adaugo came from a financially stable background while Obiefula's parents had nothing much as they only manage to consume a two square meal on a daily basis. This does not make them to give up sponsoring their only son, Obiefula in school whom they believe that he will surely become someone in life and care for them.

One day, Adaugo came back from the market where she went to purchase some food stuff for their evening meal preparation and her mind was filled with thoughts, looking at her anxious face, her mother Ugonne was eager to know what is wrong with her daughter.
"My daughter, this one that your face is looking somehow, what is wrong with you?
"Mama, nothing is wrong with me but I am not happy, she replied.
"That is why I love you because I know that you can not keep quiet on me whenever I ask you something, you know that I and your father loves you so much because you are our only son, the only eye that we use to see things, please my daughter, tell me what the problem is and I will try my possibility to help you", Ugonne asked calmly....

https://www.readstories9ja.com/2021/01/Village%20love.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Course Content / Leaving Unanswered Questions Behind / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.