Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

Using The Law Of Attraction To Attract Money - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Using The Law Of Attraction To Attract Money (1639 Views)

Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" / The Law Of Least Effort (good Read) / Law Of Attraction ---- How To Use It To Your Advantage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using The Law Of Attraction To Attract Money by kay29000(m): 1:37am On Mar 31, 2011
A lot of people have one dream or the other, or they have one project or the other that they wish they had money to finance. A lot of people complain about not enough money for this, and not enough money for that. I do not think money should ever be the issue. If you understand how the law of attraction works, you would know that money should not be the issue as long as you have a solid definite purpose for that money in your mind.

When i learnt about the law of attraction for the first time last year (although i had been reading books and articles relating to the principle, but didn't know what it was called), i was so excited about it that i wrote a book and published it all within 3 months of my reading the book titled, THE SECRET. I didn't have a kobo in the account, and i still do not know how i did it. For evidence, go to ikeja, oshodi, unilag bookshop, cms, you would find my book there. But what i further learnt was that i had been in the possession of the secret law of attraction for a long time. I had been using it unconsciously for a long time, but the book just opened my eyes to a better understanding of it. My own book, which i wrote under 2 weeks, and i published within 2 months, is based solely on attracting money into ones life using the law, but the law of attraction can be used to attract anything into ones life. Anything like a good relationship, happiness, a good job.

Incase you do not know about the law of attraction, it is one of the 11 universal laws that states that- you attract to yourself your most prominent thoughts. That means, what you think about, you bring about. It sound too simple right? But that is a fact, and the problem is that a lot of us think so little of ourselves, and we end up getting the physical materialization of our thoughts on the outside. Christians are meant to be Christ-like right? Why do so many think so little of themselves when Christ said- if ye have faith as little as a mustard seed, you would say to the mountain, move to yonder place,and it shall be so, why do people still have poverty consciousness, when as human beings we have been blessed with God powers?

I would like to briefly talk about attracting any amount of money you want to yourself. The first thing you need to do is to have a definite purpose for that money in your mind- what you want to use the money for should be imprinted in your mind. Then, you have to believe and have faith that you can get that money. You do not have to care where the money would come from, don't worry, the Father within you would handle that. Just think of what you want to use the money for, and see yourself already in possession of that thing, or enjoying what ever it is you want to use the money for. Every morning when you awake, and every night before you go to bed, visualize your wish as already a reality. I assure you that if you do this continuously for 2 weeks, you would get any amount you wish for- You can read some of my story and testimonies on my blog, and also find out more about my book- http://attractcash..com/

(1) (Reply)

The Great Nigerian Comics Survey / Speed Kings- Nemesis / My Story Ogechi & I"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.