Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

If You’ve Forgotten Your Matriculation Number, This Is For You - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You’ve Forgotten Your Matriculation Number, This Is For You (8529 Views)

My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating / Seven English Words You Will Be Shocked To Know You’ve Been Using Wrongly / NYSC 2018: How Candidates Can Change Name, Jamb Reg Number, Matriculation Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You’ve Forgotten Your Matriculation Number, This Is For You by StechiteGistTV: 7:53am On Jan 09, 2021
As we all know Matriculation numbers are unique numbers assigned to each students after their Matriculation ceremony in the university.

It’s so funny to believe that many students have forgotten their Matriculation number, after the 10-month old break.

We can say many undergraduates have been engaged in one thing or the other while at home, and have almost forgotten everything they’ve been taught at school.

For sure it wouldn’t be easy to catch up with what have been taught unless the student have been studying during the break.

I was so shocked when some students asked me how would they get their Matriculation number because they’ve forgotten and it seems complex to retain.

Truth be told, I was filled with laughter because its sounds so funny and hard to believe. But I decided to come up with this helpful post for our heartfelt readers so as to help students retrieve their Matriculation number.

Relax and take a deep breath, you have nothing to be scared about. I will be sharing with you several ways to retrieve your Matriculation number.

Check Your School ID Card:
A lot of students don’t know that their Matriculation number is inscribed in their school Identification card. If you haven’t misplaced your ID card, you can check it to retrieve your Matriculation number.

Check Your Previous Tests and Assignments Papers:
If you have access to your past assignment and test questions, you can check it as well to retrieve your Matriculation number. If you’re the type that writes your matric number, Name, Level and department on your scripts, this will really help you in finding your personal identification number

Ask Your Departmental Friends:
This is a common method I use sometimes. We have some departmental colleagues that sits either in front or behind us during exams. If they can remember theirs, it is a perfect clue for you to retrieve yours. Ask them either through call/Whatsapp or if you have the opportunity to meet with them on campus. And it may happen that some of your friends might even know your matric number, so don’t hesitate to discuss with them too.

Ask Your Course Rep:
Your course Rep remains the intermediary between you and Lecturers. They sometimes have records or data of all departmental students. You can ask them to help you retrieve yours and if they are unable to, use the next step.

Visit The ICT Unit or Departmental Office:
The surest hands to get these first hand information about you is from the ICT units, where ID cards are printed. You can as well visit your departmental office to request for your Matriculation number.

Finally, if you’re a fresher, you can check your school portal if you’ve been assigned a Matriculation number.

We really do hope you enjoyed reading this article. Thank you so much we’re glad you did. If you enjoyed it, kindly help share to others through the social button below
Sharing is Caring!!!

Source: https://stechitegist.com/if-youve-forgotten-your-matriculation-number-this-is-for-you/#allow

1 Like

Re: If You’ve Forgotten Your Matriculation Number, This Is For You by branhampaul: 8:39am On Jan 09, 2021
Well written.

1 Like

Re: If You’ve Forgotten Your Matriculation Number, This Is For You by operAhdam: 9:38am On Jan 09, 2021
I don almost 4get say i still be student sef embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You’ve Forgotten Your Matriculation Number, This Is For You by psalmskiddy(m): 11:00am On Jan 09, 2021
What is matriculation number
Re: If You’ve Forgotten Your Matriculation Number, This Is For You by Jahzrockballer(m): 11:07am On Jan 09, 2021
I was very disappointed in myself heavily when I remembered mine's grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You’ve Forgotten Your Matriculation Number, This Is For You by paulolee(m): 11:55am On Jan 09, 2021
lolz...people they oo
Re: If You’ve Forgotten Your Matriculation Number, This Is For You by Dubetex96(m): 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
if you're interested in learning graphics design with your smart phone, company logo, video animation, flyer, business card App creation etc. Dm on WhatsApp 08162496897
All is free
2021 is a year to get over poverty ...
Re: If You’ve Forgotten Your Matriculation Number, This Is For You by Luizkid(m): 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
Left school in 2012 and I can still tell my Mat No even in my sleep.

2 Likes

Re: If You’ve Forgotten Your Matriculation Number, This Is For You by LordIsaac(m): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
Lols! grin
Re: If You’ve Forgotten Your Matriculation Number, This Is For You by PECng: 1:57pm On May 24, 2023
How to Get your Matric Number in OAU and UI if You Have Forgotten It
From experience, it is difficult for any staff of OAU and UI to understand that it is possible for a graduate to forget their matric number or have no document that would remind them of their matric number, and this alone makes it difficult for you to get help from them if you can’t remember your matric number and you need help from them; they all say the same thing: “how can someone forget their matric number?”, “I graduate from this same school decades ago and I still remember my matric number”, these are the things they all say before they tell you something that would make you realize they are not willing to help you find your matric number. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2023/05/how-to-get-your-matric-number-in-oau.html.

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Seizes Results Of Over 7000 Candidates For Examination Malpractice / Those Waiting For Nasarawa State University Admission List Lets Meet Here / LAUTECH: We Are Incapacitated Not Insensitive - Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.