Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag (59798 Views)

DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) / D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by generationz(f): 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nice way to appreciate someone who stood by you, understands your work and doesn't complain about groupies. It's not easy being a pop musician's wife. Kudos to Lineo
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by aylipple: 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
JoeEeL:
This DBanj just dey act like man with guilty conscience these days.

Lol. Guilty conscience ontop wetin na? Woman just gave him their first daughter & second child in less than 2 years; she deserves every gift & more.

Meanwhile, that bag retails for between N5.9m-N8.9m. May God not put us to shame.

4 Likes

Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by doggedfighter(f): 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
X
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Skmoda360(m): 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
No be him wife ?.....amebo too much for this bloggers....
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by sirjoggy(m): 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
Your boy friend as how
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by wink2015(m): 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
Made4naijalove:
Dbanj's wife, Lineo Didi took to her Instastories to show off the Hermes bag the singer bought for her along with dollars inside it.

She captioned the videos '' My boyfriend.''

Singer Dbanj gifts his wife, Lineo, a Birkin bag with many many, many dollars

His convertable car is amazing.

I like that car.
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Frustrated007: 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
simp sad
After sacrificing his baby for rituals
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by aylipple: 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
NORSIYK:
All for the gram

If you know D'banj very well, he hardly puts his business out there on social media; even his wife, reason her IG is private. If you see videos of this particular gift he got his wife, it's from her IG stories.
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by sonnie10: 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
Frustrated007:
simp sad
After sacrificing his baby for rituals

How do you know these things?

1 Like

Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Rick9(m): 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
JoeEeL:

Explain abeg

1 Like

Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
Man wey Sabi,
Na wife wey calm down follow go do DNA we go buy hermes for

3 Likes

Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by SunnyOgirima(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
am seriously in need of hp laptop,, Intel core, 4gb ram, web cam,, 35-40k, am in kogi state
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
She deserves them.
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by chubinwa(m): 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
Some people are just living this life to its fullest while some sits and watch as the blissfulness of life passes them by. God abeg, run am for me so that I can have a taste of this life.

3 Likes

Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Mycoin(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
ok
let me try orange and roast pineapple for celebration
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by streetsoldier1(m): 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
JoeEeL:

Pele o, innocent man, have you eaten today?

1 Like

Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Huzzle...o

I dey tell you...
Oluwa nor go shame us...but we must double our huzzle so that he go dey easy for oluwa to do
Like today now...anything make me sitdown on that bed near that laptop na to huzzle till day break

I am reporting you to DSS and police for 419 scam
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Pat081: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
So this guy still dey town?? It b long i hear him song
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by JimmyDarmody: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
osuofia2:
Get money
Don't stop.
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by blazebaba(m): 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
Why is nobody talking about the "my boyfriend" part....

Thought its supposed to be my husband or maybe pappy or hubby...not just some random boyfriend.....if after all those gift na boyfriend you still call me omo am coming back for my bag and the goodies in it must be intact...

We carry am give person wey go fit no the worth of a true zaddy...
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
D'banj, have you done paternity test on your children?

Don't be like Tunde Thomas o

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Clemzy16(m): 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
D'banj sure knows how to treat his woman right... I hope the feminist geng are seeing this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by JimmyDarmody: 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bolowolowo:

I am reporting you to DSS and police for 419 scam
grin grin grin grin
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Obestchris84(m): 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
He is doing his job, Some yellow women are like flowers, if you don't water them with money their love for you will dry up.

4 Likes

Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by The5DME(m): 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
[quote author=WhiteIverson post=97882982]She got that big birkin bag worth 5, 6 figures, you might be out ya league, can you buy that nigga?[/quot
Pop smoke- The woo.
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by GhostWisperer: 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
Dear Dbanj you've been too long in the game to be doing this kind of cheap, don't-forget-about-me clout chasing.

Damn!!!

Sometimes I think celebrities are the most insecure people out there.

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
Queenslander:
Lovely,. Better husband!! tongue
i will like to spoil you like that wink
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Solearr: 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
��� ��� ������� �� ���?
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by melodyisaac: 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Huzzle...o

I dey tell you...
Oluwa nor go shame us...but we must double our huzzle so that he go dey easy for oluwa to do
Like today now...anything make me sitdown on that bed near that laptop na to huzzle till day break

Mumu na as you dey nairaland every 24 hours of the day talking rubbish na em be the hustle abi ? Keep posting nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Sufisunni: 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
You had better go for DNA test

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by JoeEeL(m): 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
streetsoldier1:

Pele o, innocent man, have you eaten today?

Haa, Mr soldier, shey you don collect your #100 roger today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Reacts After An Artist Drew A Beautiful Painting Of Him On A Dollar Bill / Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) / Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.