Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,184 members, 7,839,031 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1664845 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by EngrKUNLE(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
Who here is going to Iowa State University. Lets link up
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Darewa(f): 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
KeriBaby:
Thank you guys for all your help so far, I have successfully gotten an appointment in Abuja for Dec 15th

Now I gotta prep for interview

Same here

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by KeriBaby(f): 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
Awesome !!
I’ll send you a PM
Darewa:

Same here
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Tobiano201: 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hello.... Pleaseyou replied to the wrong box.... I never said anything about marriage on my transcript.... Kindly check and Tage the box you want to comment on.. Thanks

emmanuelle27:
Firstly On the different occasions where you and your husband were denied entry, did you try to find out or ask yourself what the problem might have been? Otherwise what will make them change there minds after denying you entry and cancelling your visa? Figure that out.

Secondly You're going to a community college for an AS degree while you already have an Ms degree, e get as e be oh

Thirdly from the history of transcripts I have read here, A family friend is not a strong sponsor, address these challenges and go back, the most difficult to address may be on why you people were denied entry and your Visas cancelled because I guess they won't state any reasons, or did they? What was that thing that caused it? Did you declare you were going to give birth at the point of interview? Just thinking out loud tho.

Finally the things I wrote above are my subjective opinion judging from the things I have read here and other platforms as well, the VO's might have there own factual reasons for the denial, all the best.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by KeriBaby(f): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hello guys, I’d like to know what documents I need to take with me for my interview appointment

I’ve seen you guys talk about transcripts and I’d like to know what transcript you people are referring to, is it undergraduate?

Someone please let me know what the required documents are.

Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Alimi1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hi,

Please I'm also interested in schools waiving App Fees for Fall 2022. My whatsapp contact is zero.eight.one.three.eight.four.three.seven.six.nine.nine

Giola:

Please your whatsap number . So I can chat with you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Kaygirl33: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kiiishiii:
My visa was approved approved this morning, December 8. I’m at KFC, when I’m done eating I’ll drop my transcript.
Yaaaaaaaay! More of this kind of news. Congratulations dear.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Sakasitay(m): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
degxyflexy:
Please � can anyone give a list of schools that are still waiving application fees for Fall 2022

Hi,

You may wanna use this resource.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3_uSP7i35k

Cheers..

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by nysot(f): 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
Darewa:

Please, I would greatly appreciate your help with my DS-160. My Abuja ea got approved this morning. How do I reach you
Please what are the 6 documents required for EA in Abuja?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Adewaale: 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
Sorry you weren't given a chance to convince. When did you finish your undergraduate if I may ask?

Adejal:
I just got denied today at Lagos. I was asked only two questions; when did you finish your undergraduate degree and where do you work. I was handed a blue form after the two questions, don't know where I got it wrong.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Olaniyi55: 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
Please ooo.... Those that applied for Lagos surge last week, have there been any response from Lagos embassy please
Darewa:

Please, I would greatly appreciate your help with my DS-160. My Abuja ea got approved this morning. How do I reach you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by nysot(f): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
KeriBaby:
Via EA
Please what are the 6 documents to be attached for EA application in Abuja?
Also,please what was the earliest Regular date in Abuja when you applied to Abuja?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Taciturnity: 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
Same date as mine.
KeriBaby:
Thank you guys for all your help so far, I have successfully gotten an appointment in Abuja for Dec 15th

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Habs4800: 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
Olaniyi55:
Please ooo.... Those that applied for Lagos surge last week, have there been any response from Lagos embassy please
please, anyone that applied from 2nd December
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Adejal: 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
Adewaale:

Sorry you weren't given a chance to convince. When did you finish your undergraduate if I may ask?

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Olubukunmie: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hi, Please how do I speak to you privately?

xxxscholar:
If you need someone to properly review and scrutinize your DS-160 form you can send me a message, I am willing to help you cross your i's and dot your t's. Your ds-160 form is the most most important part of your application. It has to be error-free. By the way, I won't be charging a penny for this. Nairaland has been very helpful for me and I need to give back as much as I can.

It doesn't matter if you have submitted your DS-160 already or not. It can always be updated until 3 days before your interview.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by KeriBaby(f): 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
Earliest was 15th of this month

Sevis payment confirmation page
MRV confirmation page
International passport
DS160 confirmation page
School offer letter
I20 form

nysot:

Please what are the 6 documents to be attached for EA application in Abuja?
Also,please what was the earliest Regular date in Abuja when you applied to Abuja?

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by nysot(f): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
@ KeriBaby,thanks for the timely response

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by itoski(m): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
KeriBaby:
Earliest was 15th of this month

Sevis payment confirmation page
MRV confirmation page
International passport
DS160 confirmation page
School offer letter
I20 form

Hey Keri,
I need to ask you something confidential please.
Your fellow alumni
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Gokoyer0(m): 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
Sorry to hear that you were denied.
Can you also state where you are working? Is it that you graduated too long ago was the problem or your job? Why were you denied base on your responses to these two questions?
I hope the gurus in the house can advise.
Adejal:
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Adejal: 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
I don't think 2017 is too long, gurus with experience can help us to figure out what happened.
Gokoyer0:
Sorry to hear that you were denied.
Can you also state where you are working? Is it that you graduated too long ago was the problem or your job? Why were you denied base on your responses to these two questions?
I hope the gurus in the house can advise.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by zanyt: 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hello guys
I was denied today at the Lagos embassy by 10:00am
Can I get an appointment date in Abuja i want to pay another visa fee.
My school resumes on the 24th of January
Responses highly appreciated.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Habs4800: 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
Olaniyi55:
has anyone got a reply from lagos embassy?? Those that applied for surge from December 2nd
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Adeenine1: 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
Habs4800:
please, anyone that applied from 2nd December

Same here. I applied on the 3rd. Will Lagos still grant us an appointment date like this for those that requested for surge last week? Tomorrow should be your 5th business day. Please let me know if they reach out to you?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Adeenine1: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Olaniyi55:

When did you apply?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Habs4800: 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
Adeenine1:

Same here. I applied on the 3rd. Will Lagos still grant us an appointment date like this for those that requested for surge last week? Tomorrow should be your 5th business day. Please let me know if they reach out to you?
I applied since Nov 25th and they sent me a mail on the 2nd that I didn't include my DS160 since then nothing
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Femotech123: 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
Pls anyone that was denial last week in Lagos and reapply back have you gotten another date yet.
Pls someone should reply on this. School resume January 7 and I want to reapply can I reapply to the same Lagos or I should try Abuja pls. Help a brother on this
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Shalom152: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
Thanks for the offer, I was denied today, I intend to defer and reapply, would contact you before filling the DS-160

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by cupcakes11: 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
[quote author=Darewa post=108317218]

Same here[/quote

Please how did you cancel and reschedule for Abuja. Did you have to pay another visa fee?
Is this the process?? Pay another visa fees, fill another ds160 then reschedule on cgi portal. Please clarify abeg. I will appreciate any response I can get on this
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by cupcakes11: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2021
KeriBaby:

Please how did you cancel and reschedule for Abuja. Did you have to pay another visa fee?
Is this the process?? Pay another visa fees, fill another ds160 then reschedule on cgi portal. Please clarify abeg. I will appreciate any response I can get on this
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by eminence5000: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hi Guys, i applied for lagos surge and was denied lastweek dec 2. Can i apply for regular appointment in abuja and request for emergency appointment?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by macsilver(m): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kiiishiii:
My visa was approved approved this morning, December 8. I’m at KFC, when I’m done eating I’ll drop my transcript.

I like this guy! Lmao���
Enjoy yourself jare

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.