Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1644474 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by nwaugo: 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
Please is there any WhatsApp group for Michigan technological university Houghton students? Please if there is any, I want to be added to the group. My WhatsApp number is 08063726491.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by urchdiya(f): 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com

quote author=busayofunke post=108554591]Giving me wrong email [/quote]
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by urchdiya(f): 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com

busayofunke:
Giving me wrong email
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by bnad: 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
Seemie:

I think you just need to tell him if you changed anything like your school,course or degree cos I was also asked during my interview and I said yes that I changed my degree from Asn to BSN
And He said okay
But if Nothing has changed in your application just say nothing has changed,that you you’re still going for the same course and same school. My Advise tho
I’m not an expert but I seeked opinion from someone who is an expert in this field(I would say). She said it’s better to change something (maybe the school if the fees is too much) if not there is a 99% chances of denial esp if it’s your third time applying.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ifedayosol(m): 12:01am On Dec 17, 2021
Illinois state university. 100% funding

Sun1shyne:
Please, anyone knows schools that offer funding for graduate studies in Nutrition sciences?

Looking at applying for Fall 2022.

I'd really appreciate.

Thanks in anticipation

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Benji03: 12:01am On Dec 17, 2021
Hello,

I've booked appointment for the Lagos embassy for a while now and no update from them, almost like Lagos has not been interviewing since I've only been seeing Abuja on the tread,

Any advice for me?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by CanotEngiE(m): 12:05am On Dec 17, 2021
Femotech123:
Please guy I was denial December 1 in Lagos and I pay another MRV and apply to Abuja but they denial my EA this night since last week Thursday have applied. And have tried to apply Lagos again but no more surge at Lagos my school resume January 7. What can I do please someone should give me advice ooo. I can’t defer my admission also. My initial date is July 2022
Apply for emergency again in Abuja. Write strong reasons, include crucial dates for resumption and orientation, then attach five documents, preferably MRV, SEVIS, admission letter showing resumption date, intl passport etc. I applied for emergency twice. The second one was approved in less than 12 hrs. Got my visa and will be leaving before month end… good luck

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by CanotEngiE(m): 12:12am On Dec 17, 2021
KeriBaby:
Lol I just took my first dose today

when are you flying? Although I heard some persons say it’s not mandatory… but their head dey touch oo
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by EmmanuelBlaze04: 5:39am On Dec 17, 2021
ashraf267:

Hi, you can try University of Wisconsin Parkside. You can get admitted with just your WAEC certificate and IELTS result.
But abeg, if you can write SAT/ACT write am pls, you'd be able to apply to more schools with better scholarships.

thanks sir I really appreciate
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by EmmanuelBlaze04: 5:40am On Dec 17, 2021
UAVdrones:
Yes. It'll increase your chances of admission.
thanks sir. I have emailed the school and their reply was satisfactory
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by StanUc(m): 7:12am On Dec 17, 2021
Was it emergency appointment (EA) that you applied for in Lagos? And when was this? I also applied for EA in Lagos since last week with no response yet..
Benji03:
Hello,

I've booked appointment for the Lagos embassy for a while now and no update from them, almost like Lagos has not been interviewing since I've only been seeing Abuja on the tread,

Any advice for me?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by don4real18(m): 7:21am On Dec 17, 2021
Mkkkk:
Goodevening everyone
This is urgent please
My F1/F2 visa got denied today in Abuja and I would like to reapply immediately. Please does anyone know if I will be able to get surge appointment in Lagos or Abuja. I don’t know want to go ahead with payment and not get a date.
Will appreciate your responses and advise pls.
Thanks
Why were you denied?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Chynwem: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2021
Good Morning Fam, please dose anyone know where one can get loan to travel? Not plenty plenty money sha. Please I need suggestions.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by SonugaMike: 9:56am On Dec 17, 2021
It looks like the embassy has a lot of emergency appointment request to deal with at the moment. I have also requested for Emergency interview since the early hours of Sunday but I haven’t gotten any response from them.
I know I am not it this alone but I have to resume school mid January 2022
Olaniyi55:
You are not the only one ooooooo....send me your WhatsApp number please
Olaniyi55:
You are not the only one ooooooo....send me your WhatsApp number please
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by SonugaMike: 10:04am On Dec 17, 2021
larkson:

Initially got August 2022 - booked and accepted the date. Then, I requested for an emergency appointment and got that date.

Please share with me, what date did you apply for emergency appointment, what documents did you submit as proof and what words did you write as reasons for emergency?

I have applied since Sunday and haven’t gotten any response from them. Could it be that the requests they receive are just too much or could it be that I was not convincing enough with my request. I submitted my form 1-20 and Sevis payment confirmation documents. My reason was that I want to begin a course of study and the resumption date is Jan. 18, 2022.

Time is of excess here and I’m beginning to get worried that they haven’t responded
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ATANDA2007: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2021
i was refused visa in Abuja on wednesday, 8th December, 2021. When can i reapply?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ibcircuit: 10:17am On Dec 17, 2021
Please your feedback and advice will be highly appreciated . I applied for EA as well on 11th Dec and i have not heard anything from them.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ibcircuit: 10:28am On Dec 17, 2021
Please your feedback and advice will be highly appreciated . I applied for EA as well on 11th Dec and i have not heard anything from them. My school program commences on 18th January
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by mcafeez: 11:45am On Dec 17, 2021
Hi,

Anyone that want to pay for school Application fee can contact me.
Note: Only school application fee. Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by xteemd01: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2021
SaMajeste:
Hi all.
Please who is going to Georgia State or already there and is looking to share accommodation? I'm having problem with finding cheap ones. If you are interested or have any please send me a PM through the Nairaland email.
Thank you.

Send me an email. Will see how I can help.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by StanUc(m): 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
Which location?
ibcircuit:
Please your feedback and advice will be highly appreciated . I applied for EA as well on 11th Dec and i have not heard anything from them.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by StanUc(m): 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
Where did you submit the emergency appointment request to?
SonugaMike:
It looks like the embassy has a lot of emergency appointment request to deal with at the moment. I have also requested for Emergency interview since the early hours of Sunday but I haven’t gotten any response from them.
I know I am not it this alone but I have to resume school mid January 2022
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by CanotEngiE(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
stone2x:
Hello,

COA - $34,000
Funding - No funding

I was denied on 13th December at Abuja Embassy, see below transcript, interviewed at Windows 8 by a young white man.

VO: Good morning and pass you documents
ME: Good morning, passed it
VO: Where are you going?
ME: I am going for masters degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering at Rowan University, thou my I-20 reads Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
VO: That is fine.
VO: Have you travelled out before
ME: Yes, I have travelled to UAE for Microsoft training.
VO: How did you find out the school.
ME: I did extensive search on Google.
VO: Where do you work?
ME: I work as System Administrator in xyz company.
VO: who is your sponsor?
ME: my brother.
VO: what does he do?
ME: He works as a civil.engineer and has his own company in South Africa with about 40 staff.
VO: He types and then handed over the blue paper.

Please see my transcript and help correct me on things I did wrongly.
Besides, the school resumes Jan 13, is it possible to reapply and still get a date for visa interview.
Sometimes when you notice that the VO wants more info say much, talk plenty, sell yourself, prove a point. Your transcript is too brief.
For instance where are you going? I’m going to the so and so state in US for masters in So and so, my research focus will be on So and so… explain with points. But I don’t know if you were also confident anyway, because once they smell some lies (proven or not) they can turn you down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Remiz007(m): 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
Please I have filled the D-160 form and want to make payment but I need to ask do I just walk into the bank to do so? And is there any difference btwn D-160 fee and visa fee or its different?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by SonugaMike: 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
StanUc:
Where did you submit the emergency appointment request to?

At Lagos Consulate
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by SaMajeste(f): 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
xteemd01:

Send me an email. Will see how I can help.

Sent. Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by stone2x: 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2021
CanotEngiE:

Sometimes when you notice that the VO wants more info say much, talk plenty, sell yourself, prove a point. Your transcript is too brief.
For instance where are you going? I’m going to the so and so state in US for masters in So and so, my research focus will be on So and so… explain with points. But I don’t know if you were also confident anyway, because once they smell some lies (proven or not) they can turn you down.

@CanotEngiE, thanks for your kind response. This is well noted.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by NomiStelly(f): 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hello guys.. goodday to you all.. please i have a question... The financial statements we are to upload along side an i-20 request form... Is it just the cumulative of debits and credits thats required?or its the cumulative of credit debits, and available balance which is equivalent to tution?.. please someone i need help.. thanks �
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Pio123: 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
You will have to send the credit, debit and importantly the current balance in the account which must be the same or more than your tuition fee[quoteauthor=NomiStelly post=108584620]Hello guys.. goodday to you all.. please i have a question... The financial statements we are to upload along side an i-20 request form... Is it just the cumulative of debits and credits thats required?or its the cumulative of credit debits, and available balance which is equivalent to tution?.. please someone i need help.. thanks �[/quote]

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by emmanuelle27: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
mcafeez:
Hi,

Anyone that want to pay for school Application fee can contact me.
Note: Only school application fee. Thanks
I went u a message
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nanthediverse: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
lawrence7:

����. When I was reading transcript I promised my self I would listen properly when I get that white paper but Omo I no fit.

Hope you got your visa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.