Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook (86459 Views)

FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal / Plateau Governor Visits Ahmed Musa Over The Death Of His Mother. Photos / Japan Unveils N324m Mobile Mosques To Welcome Muslim Fans During 2020 Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2021
mu2sa2:
What you have said is the truth and nothing but the truth. For Ahmed Musa, I don't know what he wants to prove by displaying the kissing pic - well, maybe to impress his non-muslim calabar in-laws and his Edo state-born late mother's Christian relatives. Or even to emotionally "pepper" his divorced first wife, a northern muslim, who left him because he wanted to marry this one he is kissing on the pic as no. 2. Religion apart, I think northern cultures generally of whatever ethnic group will frown against this pic being displayed publicly.
Btw, you love your wife/ husband in your heart and you try to nurture the affection in your every day relationship including, importantly, business in the "other room". In fact, if your "other room" activities are excellent and you both strive continuously to maintain it like that, even death would be sorry to separate you.
I don't know why you are all angry with Musa for being pecked by his wife.
But let me correct something. Northern culture (if there's anything like that) does not frown at open display of affection. It's the religious mix that does that.
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:41am On Jan 11, 2021
thundafire:
Ribadu child marry with hot sexy gown,dis cows no talk or Muric but wen dey see person were no too get political power dey go begin dey bring religion inside. Abeg who get dat ribadu pikin sexy wedding gown to post for me grin cheesy
I get am even better version
Add am to your own post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by PervertProphet: 9:53am On Jan 11, 2021
Razzman1:
We called christians = arna or kafirr
Igbos = nyaniri or alade
grin grin Bitter truth grin

Headslamming follower of a Pedophile Prophet Muhammad.
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by Fatheemah(f): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2021
Na una wife?
Werey n shey yin o
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by Nnefada: 10:27am On Jan 11, 2021
What sort of religion is this Islam sef
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by offset67(m): 11:11am On Jan 11, 2021
angry TERRORISTS
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
What's the difference between doing it in secret and doing it in public. At the end, you have done it so what the hell is the noise about? These guys and Hypocrisy are like 5&6
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
Akaegwu:
This people lack sense
Always hidden under religion to spew trash.
Mad northern people

That is what they prefer. Respect their cultural/religious wish as long as it does not do you evil.

Culturally, I prostrate to greet elders in my family as a sign of deep respect. But such is deemed as idol-worshiping by some people outside my region. Yet it shouldn't hurt them in anyway because I never imposed it on them.

So, simply be amused and smile away rather than insulting.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by SexytorresE(f): 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
How on Earth ? Me in same country with these sets of species cry
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by zudozz: 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

So you mean all this story is fake. and the videos are Photoshopped?

The only people known for marrying n sleeping with underage girls in this country are the northern moslems.

Good day!
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by MightySparrow: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
Muna4real:
Sharia is indeed for the poor.
The shit creates poverty of the mind.
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by LebenNG: 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
tsdarkside:

you are biafran,you want everybody to see when you are nyanshin....why not,your omonadike does it too....
Look at this northern vay with smelly mouth and unbathed bodies for days, dirty dusty skin and tangled beards too is talking. Vulgar fool with lack of home training. If crude is to dry up today u will now start with the secession story, idiots.
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by LebenNG: 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
tsdarkside:

bros,i tell you,christian women.... undecided undecided
Hahaha a man who marries many wives shud not even risk to trust either. Maybe you are also a product of entanglement. Muslim women can be smooth pretenders. hmmmm.
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by isram: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
Foolish set of human
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
zudozz:

The only people known for marrying n sleeping with underage girls in this country are the northern moslems.

Good day!

So what is your problem with their sleeping since they married them.
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by LebenNG: 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

So you mean all this story is fake. and the videos are Photoshopped?
Pls provide video. Thanks.
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by ikenna44: 7:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
He called you cousin/brother/sister because he was not on his home soil where he had the upper hand!
Northerners are trained to believe they are superior! Don't be deceived! They have a terrible mindset! Did you see any of them come out to criticize dangote? Fu@k all these people Abeg!

afrika:
I was in Canada some years back and decided to visit a friend in the embassy in Switzerland. Upon entry to this beautiful country, I was amazed at how organized life was. The day I took a walk to the supermarket, I encountered a small police interrogation with a black guy. Fortunately it was a Nigerian. I decided to enquire on reasons why and behold the Nigeria guy noticed I was Nigerian and called me my cousin his brother. We all introduced ourselves and he was this smart guy by name Idris. We got talking and later all hanged out for a cup of coffee. Now back to Nigeria, no one has ever called me his sister from the other side of the country or so. But when we find ourselves outside the chores we become related. I think we need to leave this politicians and understand each other. Leave every bit of approach the politicians use the masses to create misunderstanding and see ourselves as the Nigerians we are. Unfortunately, religion and ethnicity has dealt with the masses so dearly that they won't understand the harm being created u less they all get exposed.
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by ikenna44: 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
Look at this m0ron! Paedophile!

P1PrinceKT:

Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by zudozz: 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

Ps. u re cursed!
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by freemanq(m): 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
my people what is wrong with this pix?
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by Zakiushenry: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
Mad people following Mohammed! Mumu people
Bialegend:
These are the terrorists and religious bigots that I, a Biafran is supposed to share a country with, right? Ok!!
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by Manab: 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
Beze992:

At least learn how to spell *disgusting* and to construct a simple line of sentence before masturbating with your fellow alamajiri.
yeah I know I make a mistake as a human no body is above mistake/errors as for me English is not my language that is compulsory to speak or write as for u Mr knowledge try use ur knowledge,English to become a complete educated adult instead of educated illiterate.
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by Beze992(f): 12:25am On Jan 12, 2021
Manab:
yeah I know I make a mistake as a human no body is above mistake/errors as for me English is not my language that is compulsory to speak or write as for u Mr knowledge try use ur knowledge,English to become a complete educated adult instead of educated illiterate.

Gibberish.

At least learn basic punctuations so it doesn't appear you're writing in Arabic. As for the educated illiterate part, I'm truly short of words.���
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by Beze992(f): 12:29am On Jan 12, 2021
Ericnrm:

I followed you just because of this comment grin
The hypocrisy of these people is terrible coupled with their stupid herd mentality just makes you wonder how you can really share a country with people like this.

Seriously, their hypocrisy and stupidity is cringe worthy. And, thanks for the first part.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by Manab: 12:45am On Jan 12, 2021
Beze992:

Gibberish.

At least learn basic punctuations so it doesn't appear you're writing in Arabic. As for the educated illiterate part, I'm truly short of words.���
I never go to school stop wasting ur time and concentrate ur heat on almajiris nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by bewla(m): 7:33am On Jan 12, 2021
maiquel:

What do you mean by test all religion?
Try them do research find out more lean be open minded don't narrow your mind in research .
may the spirit guide and lead you to the right part
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by maiquel: 9:50am On Jan 12, 2021
bewla:
Try them do research find out more lean be open minded don't narrow your mind in research .
may the spirit guide and lead you to the right part
Okay...�
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 12, 2021
[quote author=PatriotExact post=97931103]

[s]Abasi mbok!

Oya, I'm a Niger Deltan. And I don't know why you sound like a very annoyed victim.

Were you guys born this way? To always be bitter and violent?[/s][/quote]

As usual, senseless post
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by Beze992(f): 12:55am On Jan 17, 2021
Manab:
I never go to school stop wasting ur time and concentrate ur heat on almajiris nonsense and ingredients.

I now see.
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by Manab: 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
Beze992:

I now see.
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) / Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums / Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.