Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

2021 Undergraduate, Masters' And PHD Admission In India - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2021 Undergraduate, Masters' And PHD Admission In India (276 Views)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / Please, I Got A Phd Admission In A Canadian University.... / Masters, PhD Admission In Canada And In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2021 Undergraduate, Masters' And PHD Admission In India by tonitenic: 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
I have written a number of articles on university admission in India.

I studied there, finished, and found a job. As a way of giving back, I have updated some information regarding my journey, experience, and exposure.

STUDY IN INDIA WITH ONLY WAEC NO ENTRANCE TEST FOR ADMISSION 2021

With only your WAEC O level you will secure admission before one week. Believe me! I’m studying there so are many Nigerians. It’s very easy. If you can afford the fees and have a complete WAEC result, then this opportunity is for you. You can get admission in any course of your choice.
There is no entrance examination. No stress in securing admission. No cultism. No strikes. Conducive environment. Better opportunity and exposure. Nigeria is having difficulty securing admission because the admission space cannot accommodate thousands that apply every year. But here there is enough space because of adequate facilities and equipment.

But how real is this information?
It looks like a scam. Too hard to believe. Well, it's real because I am a student already studying in India. I am not an admission agent. We the African students held a meeting to help our citizens to benefit from the Indian technology revolution. As we talk Ghanaians, Cameroonians, Tanzanians, South Sudan, Ugandans, Congo, Kenyan, etc are doing the same so you the applicants will not fall a victim to fraudulent admission agents. We discovered that there is little or no awareness of this opportunity. No seminars, no workshops, no NGO, or media information regarding this opportunity. 70% of applicants will not believe the reality of this opportunity.

How do I prove my genuineness?

I will have a one on one video message, that is video charts, inside the school, my resident, show you my school Id card, show you my passport with my student visa, my resident permit,etc and add you on Facebook for one on one communication. You are free to ask me any questions no matter how trivial.
You can call me via video calls.

Why am I helping?

Someone helped me even though I paid him some money after my student visa was out. In my own time I never in my entire life believed a student I haven’t seen physically, don’t know from Adam, not related to could help me secure admission, accommodation, and resident permit. Even up to the time I got my student visa I still doubted, I only believe it was real when I registered and began lectures. I am helping because so many brilliant students are being frustrated by Jamb and post-Ume while is so easy here and well-equipped and rewarding studying here.

What will be my own benefit?

I charge very little money (token) for logistics. India is very vast, with many states, very far from one another. In some states, it takes 3-4 days to travel by train to reach there. Most schools will not give you a letter of admission unless they see you in person. There are a number of students who want very quality but cheap universities, and most of those universities are very far from my state. The money I charge is relative to the distance of each state. The admission letter from my state of residence is free, but if I must choose a university from other states, far from mine, I will charge for transport. India has so much variety of universities, there are very expensive, affordable and very cheap ones. It depends on your choice, course, and affordability.

How does it work?
Before you contact me, make sure you have your complete week. Preferable A-C6 for professional courses. Some schools do accept NECCO at one sitting.
Your international passport is a must; your admission letter cannot be issued without your international travel passport.

When you send your WAEC for eligibility, the school will check if you are qualified based on your WAEC grade. If you are qualified (eligible), they will issue a provisional admission letter, with which you can now apply for a student visa at the Indian high commission either in Lagos or Abuja depending where you did your international passport. Remember most Indian universities close admissions for the years on 31st August every year. So start very early.

Although there are some schools that offer admission all year round and adjust your study according to your arrival date.
The whole process will take less than a month and schools resume in August for the first semester. If you are interested and can afford the fees but having problems associated with jamb and post UME. Contact me immediately. Better still go to any cybercafé with the WAEC copy, tell them to scan, and send a copy to tonytenic04@gmail.com. I will receive it immediately.

How can I help?
1. Secure admission for you if your WAEC is ok. I will send you the admission letter .
2. Get you cheap but decent accommodation .Those students who apply online pay as much as $5000 a year on accommodation. But I will assist you to get a very cheap but decent one.
3. Train you on how you can make money and support yourself financially. If you are of good behavior and ready to learn.

4. Help you secure a resident permit (stay Visa) that will enable you to visit Nigeria or other countries regularly while studying.
5. Pick you up from the airport to your accommodation immediately you arrive in India. Guide on properly in India so that you will have any problems.

MASTERS

For admission into a master's degree, you will have to send me your undergraduate university certificate.

Your international passport data page.

Your transcript.

ADMISSION STARTS FROM FEBRUARY 2021

FOR PHD

1. Your master's degree certificate.

2. International passport page.

3. Course of interest.

NB: There are so many affordable universities for PhD programs.

The procedure:
after sending your master's degree certificate.
The school will verify and check your eligibility based on your grade.
after that, they will issue you a provisional admission letter for a student visa.

When you come to India, you will write an entrance examination bordering on research methodology, literature review, and general knowledge on your area of specialization.

If you are interested, contact me immediately for early processing.

ADMISSION STARTS FROM FEBRUARY 2021

Reach me on tonytenic04@gmail.com mobile number: +917357804963

(1) (Reply)

Unijos Senate Approves Academic Calendar For 2019/2020 / ASUU De-marketing FUNAAB, VC Laments / Are Youtube Videos Best For Jamb Preparation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.