Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Before You Buy That Phone For Yourself Or Someone Please See This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Before You Buy That Phone For Yourself Or Someone Please See This (690 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / FUTO Sex Saga. I Don't Buy That Story / SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Buy That Phone For Yourself Or Someone Please See This by Takitrom: 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
I believe you must have heard stories of what goes on in some popular phone market in the country.
Be careful of whom you choose to transact with, lots of scammers out there.
See how they operate below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn_FC9wtdUc

Re: Before You Buy That Phone For Yourself Or Someone Please See This by richfriendsng: 12:25am On Jan 11, 2021
Hmm, that guy need to be arrested ASAP
Re: Before You Buy That Phone For Yourself Or Someone Please See This by wakaman: 9:14am On Jan 11, 2021
richfriendsng:
Hmm, that guy need to be arrested ASAP

Yes, but you all need to know where to buy things, always by phones in a shop, get a receipt. Even if dem arrest this one there are 1000 others, phone is not bread, Fanta or gala that you buy on or along the road, also avoid cheap deals they usually turn more expensive.

sad
Re: Before You Buy That Phone For Yourself Or Someone Please See This by Mayng01(m): 9:51am On Jan 11, 2021
This is serious. I’m dumbfounded
Re: Before You Buy That Phone For Yourself Or Someone Please See This by Takitrom: 10:33am On Jan 11, 2021
Mayng01:
This is serious. I’m dumbfounded
Na so we see am,

Subscribe to our channel to see more shocking revelations.
Re: Before You Buy That Phone For Yourself Or Someone Please See This by Azmanaty: 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
That shit happened in Ghana.

"God no go shame ass"

(1) (Reply)

New Pictures Show Boko Haram Recruiting, Training Kids / How A Laptop Thief Was Tracked And Caught Using Drone In Lekki / Ecobank Scammed Newly Promoted Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.