Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Learn How To Read And Understand In Two Hours - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Learn How To Read And Understand In Two Hours (155 Views)

Mention That Topic You Still Don't Understand In Accounting / I Need Someone Very Good In Physics GOOD PAY For Two Hours / 95-Year-Old Kenyan Woman Enrolls In School To Learn To Read And Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Read And Understand In Two Hours by sunzie(m): 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
Resumption is just around the corner and many students would be grappling with the issue of assimilating fast.

I will suggest a book by Martins Alex "Speed Reading": Learn how to read and understand in two hours. A 44pages book.

As a student, you need this book to combat the workloads of assignments, classwork, mini-projects, and more.
You can contact me on this book.
To do your assignment, you can outsource it to your friends that are not burdened with much or you can also contact me to help you.
I am available if my help is needed.

Do have an awesome experience back to school.

(1) (Reply)

Needed Urgently / Low Cost MBBS Program At MCI Recognized Foreign Medical Colleges. / How To Work With A Nerd In Mini Project Group Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.