Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure (34344 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure / Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by scholes23(m): 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
For rambo
winterfell007:
R
Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by SavageResponse(m): 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
How is this news?
Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by yongg: 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
technically she's 3/4 Nigerian then innit...

Or more radically put imo, quarter-racial...

Ooh, I like the way I be designing words today... Lol! grin

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by winterfell007(m): 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
Why's this dumbo making the rounds? undecided
Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by scholes23(m): 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
1Sharon:
N

For Nigeria
Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by 1Sharon(f): 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
Since her dad's biracial, that still makes her mixed.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by SavageResponse(m): 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
yongg:
technically she's 3/4 then innit it

Talk normally please, we're not in Mama Charlie's country grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by classicfrank4u(m): 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
If her dad is biracial,
Does that not make her biracial too? undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by yongg: 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
SavageResponse:

Talk normally please, we're not in Mama Charlie's country grin

If that's Charlie-Charlie's mom place... me want no part in it... yet (at least)

Lmao...

grin
Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by nextstep(m): 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
classicfrank4u:
If her dad is biracial,
Does that not make her biracial too? undecided

Abi?
"My father is biracial, my mother is full Nigerian, but I'm not biracial"?

WTF is that? OK sorry, quarter-racial? Would that work?

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by Maghan37: 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
Derogatory implies when u use a term to belittle a person or a group of pple. Half-caste used in this part of the world is not meant to belittle or insult pple. It is even a term of endearment. So Venita the word derogatory does not apply to the race Half-caste in this part of the world. Half-caste is a term of endearment.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by Omoslim26: 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
If you like make you be triple racial na you sabi
bi racial wey no fit reduce the price of rice dat one na bi racial?
radarada

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by paddyofboss(m): 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
scholes23:

NFCS does
Lol NFCS slang was very popular in UNIBEN back in the day

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by meobizy(f): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
In the house she never kept quiet about being biracial despite being only quarter-Caucasian. Now she wants to reclaim her heritage like a month plus of nagging never happened? Lol. They always pick whichever side benefits them at a time. If in England and being biracial favored her for an acting gig, she'll jump on the claim quickly.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by bluefilm: 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
Kriss216:
No one cares what or who you are, Venita!

My landlord cares.

Immediately I showed him this thread, he told me that I shouldn't pay him any house rent again for the rest of the year.

Our Lord is good.

Seun please bring this type of thread again.

You may be saving another life.
Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by Lovelyn451(f): 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
classicfrank4u:
If her dad is biracial, Does that not make her biracial too? undecided
nop...
Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by classicfrank4u(m): 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
[quote author=Lovelyn451 post=97957506]nop...[/quote

Why? Explain please
Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by PHijo(m): 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Your father is a'half cast'.....and you think your fully black?

[img]https://media./images/4ac85d4a5aedb09833fb561d84e5dd3a/tenor.gif[/img]

....and what does 'politically correct' mean in Nigeria?

That is why your dirty country has failed to make progress in all spheres of human endeavours. If people find the term half caste to be derogatory you Nigerians should learn to respect that!
Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by habsydiamond(m): 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
She no half cast ooo... She be pop

Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Sweet yellow Kpekus my favorite

Folabifreeman commented.
I sight you there people of yellow kpekus. Nor be lies
Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by PHijo(m): 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
Maghan37:
Derogatory implies when u use a term to belittle a person or a group of pple. Half-caste used in this part of the world is not meant to belittle or insult pple. It is even a term of endearment. So Venita the word derogatory does not apply to the race Half-caste in this part of the world. Half-caste is a term of endearment.

It is derogatory! That most Nigerians are dumb, ignorant and arrogant does not change the meaning of the word!

That a white man calls a black man Nigger in America without knowledge of what it stands for wouldn't save him from the consequences.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by damiloladuke: 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
na you know
Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by WoundedLamb: 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
Kriss216:
No one cares what or who you are, Venita!

She was clearly responding to someone who cared to ask.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by Goalnaldo(m): 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
paddyofboss:

Lol NFCS slang was very popular in UNIBEN back in the day
if I'm right, it means Nigerian federation of Catholic students. I used to like their anthem those days grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by adecz: 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
⏩It means you are tri-racial

⏩⏩Since your papa is half caste ( biracial) &
your mother is Nigerian.
Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by thatigboman: 7:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
If ur father is bi-racial, that means you are 3/4 racial or so, abi.
Ur mum being full nigerian doesnt mean anything. It's your papa's blood we are talking about, when calling u half-caste. Not racial slur to us. An american judge ruled that u cant accuse a black of being a racist.
Venita is a pure 100% Nigerian. I wonder why she is seeking conformity.
In this country we have people whose fathers and mothers are 0% nigerians but they are even holding high offices.
Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by thatigboman: 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
PHijo:

It is derogatory! That most Nigerians are dumb, ignorant and arrogant does not change the meaning of the word!

That a white man calls a black man Nigger in America without knowledge of what it stands for wouldn't save him from the consequences.
an american judge has ruled that a black man can never accused of being a racist. So calling someone half-caste is not racist and can never be. It's even a thing of awe to us.
Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by KhingPaul(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
Omo mehn.
Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by marsup: 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
So you are quarter-cast? grin
Re: I’m Not Biracial – Venita Akpofure by brandsoncharlie: 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
KillerBeauty:
Half cast is racial slur.
Calling someone by his or her race is racial slur or where the person is coming from is racial slur and derogatory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arinze Okonkwo To Marry Ujunwa Chineme, His Second Wife After His Divorce / Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector / Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.