Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,854 members, 7,859,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

I Want To Relocate But I Don’t Know How It Works. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Relocate But I Don’t Know How It Works. (1429 Views)

I Don’t Think I Can Live In Another Country Apart From Nigeria / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / 18 Common Road Signs That Most Motorists In Nigeria Don’t Know Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Relocate But I Don’t Know How It Works. by Sleepyb(f): 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
My new year resolution is to relocate by the end of the year or be assured of my relocation by the end of December. I have no knowledge on how relocation works, how to go about the application and documents that will be required of me.

I need help, I need guidance from people that have relocated, I need people to put me through on everything I should do and the mode of going about it.

I should add that I have no country in mind at the time of making this post. I love U.S and I hear a lot of people talk about Canada. I also hear people talk about U.K, but I will appreciate if anyone can educate me about the suggested countries, the pros and the cons.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate But I Don’t Know How It Works. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
First question: How much you get? grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate But I Don’t Know How It Works. by BaEnki(m): 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
Even me self, make I come learn one or two things here..
Re: I Want To Relocate But I Don’t Know How It Works. by puremaker7(m): 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
I wan learn too.
Re: I Want To Relocate But I Don’t Know How It Works. by doggedfighter(f): 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
Learners have landed undecided

Anywhere you call obodo oyibo they're there cheesy
Re: I Want To Relocate But I Don’t Know How It Works. by doggedfighter(f): 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
Activist001:
First question: How much you get? grin

So scammers will target him?
Re: I Want To Relocate But I Don’t Know How It Works. by DICKstractor: 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
undecided

Beware of scammers that will come here to give you juicy offers.

BTW, I'm here to learn too
Re: I Want To Relocate But I Don’t Know How It Works. by Sleepyb(f): 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Beware of scammers that will come here to give you juicy offers.
Thank you.
Re: I Want To Relocate But I Don’t Know How It Works. by adeadeyera(m): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
Rule number one is to make a decision on where you wish to relocate to, upon certain realities like age, occupation/skills, and marital status.
If you're an under 30 professional with a marketable skill and unmarried, then you can start talking about how much you'd require to actualize your plans.

Make a decision on where you wanna relocate to. You have streamlined it for yourself by mentioning those 3 countries. Then, go a step further and carry out wide research about those countries, factoring in the other parameters above - your age, the skills you possess and your marital status.

I could have other things to say and share with you but not until you answer those questions as best.

Good luck!
Re: I Want To Relocate But I Don’t Know How It Works. by adeadeyera(m): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
I should also add that you should NOT be desperate.
That way, your chances of getting scammed or duped by anyone, in the name of helping you, gets reduced to its barest......
Re: I Want To Relocate But I Don’t Know How It Works. by Fidelismaria: 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
Good one, make we wait for the pro's
Re: I Want To Relocate But I Don’t Know How It Works. by SoccerUSA(m): 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
doggedfighter:

So scammers will target him?
Not actually scamming ish... It will help in country suggestions. You cannot have #500k and have Canada/U.K/U.S in mind

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate But I Don’t Know How It Works. by solomonaudu560(m): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
Let me book a space here
Re: I Want To Relocate But I Don’t Know How It Works. by LadyJasper: 1:13am On Jan 19, 2021
Sleepyb:
My new year resolution is to relocate by the end of the year or be assured of my relocation by the end of December. I have no knowledge on how relocation works, how to go about the application and documents that will be required of me.

I need help, I need guidance from people that have relocated, I need people to put me through on everything I should do and the mode of going about it.

I should add that I have no country in mind at the time of making this post. I love U.S and I hear a lot of people talk about Canada. I also hear people talk about U.K, but I will appreciate if anyone can educate me about the suggested countries, the pros and the cons.
That's why there is internet, and thankfully most of us use Android phones, so we have unlimited access to free information online to do the research.
Re: I Want To Relocate But I Don’t Know How It Works. by FalseProphet1(m): 7:53am On May 17, 2023
doggedfighter:
Learners have landed undecided

Anywhere you call obodo oyibo they're there cheesy
Hello fellow learner how are you doing? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship Hit By Mother Nature (pics/video) / Travel To U.s.a For Masters Prog / Travelling To Canada For Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.