Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Any Nigerian Living In Liberia Presently? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerian Living In Liberia Presently? (3616 Views)

Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigerian Living In Liberia Presently? by foster33: 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
please my fellow nairalanders !!! I will like to have first hand information on living in Liberia !! please is there any Nigerian that is currently living in liberia. please share your experience living in liberia compared to Nigeria !!! thanks and hope to hear from you all
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Liberia Presently? by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
Na wa o for you

4 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Living In Liberia Presently? by foster33: 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Na wa o for you

thanks for the response!! I really do appreciate but what is your own view of Liberia after the Liberian civil war ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Any Nigerian Living In Liberia Presently? by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
foster33:

thanks for the response!! I really do appreciate but what is your own view of Liberia after the Liberian civil war ?

That country never develop that much,if you wanna travel.
travel to zimbabwe or ghana OR Madagansca
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Liberia Presently? by foster33: 6:04am On Jan 12, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

That country never develop that much,if you wanna travel.
travel to zimbabwe or ghana OR Madagansca

thanks for your response !! I really do appreciate!! I will research more on Madagascar ! but I know that Madagascar is a French speaking country I intend to travel by land to reduce cost and to get my passport stamped at different borders because it is a virgin passport!! please do you know how to travel to Zimbabwe and Madagascar by land ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian Living In Liberia Presently? by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:51am On Jan 12, 2021
foster33:

thanks for your response !! I really do appreciate!! I will research more on Madagascar ! but I know that Madagascar is a French speaking country I intend to travel by land to reduce cost and to get my passport stamped at different borders because it is a virgin passport!! please do you know how to travel to Zimbabwe and Madagascar by land ?

You can travel by land by this country because they are african country unlike SA
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Liberia Presently? by foster33: 7:58am On Jan 12, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

You can travel by land by this country because they are african country unlike SA

thanks for the response!! I really do appreciate!! please can you explain process of traveling to Zimbabwe and Madagascar by road ? south Africa is also an African country!!!
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Liberia Presently? by optimusprime2(m): 8:20am On Jan 12, 2021
foster33:

thanks for the response!! I really do appreciate!! please can you explain process of traveling to Zimbabwe and Madagascar by road ? south Africa is also an African country!!!
Madagascar .... by road?? ?? ??
Bro, you cannot get to Madagascar by road, because it's detached from mainland Africa.

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Living In Liberia Presently? by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:44am On Jan 12, 2021
foster33:

Ok Madagascar is on a serious curfew in all they States and because of that they've issued an covid-19 PCR test to people coming in/out of they country and you gat to wait for 48 for that test

The same thing goes with SA
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Liberia Presently? by foster33: 8:51am On Jan 12, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

Ok Madagascar is on a serious curfew in all they States and because of that they've issued an covid-19 PCR test to people coming in/out of they country and you gat to wait for 48 for that test

The same thing goes with SA

thanks for your response! I really do appreciate!! okay which means the pandemic really affected them ? so means I will have to wait for the pandemic to be over !! so please while I wait explain how I can travel to Zimbabwe and Madagascar by road !! thanks hope to hear from you soon
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Liberia Presently? by Nicoswit(m): 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
foster33:

thanks for your response! I really do appreciate!! okay which means the pandemic really affected them ? so means I will have to wait for the pandemic to be over !! so please while I wait explain how I can travel to Zimbabwe and Madagascar by road !! thanks hope to hear from you soon
I will advise you to look for an ecowas country maybe ivory coast or benin...i dont think madagascar is a good option though i dont know your reason for travel
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Liberia Presently? by foster33: 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nicoswit:

I will advise you to look for an ecowas country maybe ivory coast or benin...i dont think madagascar is a good option though i dont know your reason for travel

thanks for the response !! I really do appreciate!! my reason for traveling is for relocation and hustling . how can one survive in a French speaking countries like ivory coast and benin republic without speaking English?
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Liberia Presently? by Nicoswit(m): 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
foster33:

thanks for the response !! I really do appreciate!! my reason for traveling is for relocation and hustling . how can one survive in a French speaking countries like ivory coast and benin republic without speaking English?
Ooh french will truly be a problem...then your best bet is ghana but they dont want nigerians in their country which is another problem
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Liberia Presently? by foster33: 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nicoswit:

Ooh french will truly be a problem...then your best bet is ghana but they dont want nigerians in their country which is another problem

thank you for your contribution

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Living In Liberia Presently? by lonlytroy(m): 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
Me I am tired too, please where can I just varnish to now cuz the pressure in Nigeria is too much
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Liberia Presently? by fredwill1357(m): 5:48am On May 11, 2021
foster33:
please my fellow nairalanders !!! I will like to have first hand information on living in Liberia !! please is there any Nigerian that is currently living in liberia. please share your experience living in liberia compared to Nigeria !!! thanks and hope to hear from you all
What exactly do you want to hear? The country is currently very safe and peaceful, low crime rate, cheap cost of living especially if you earn in their currency.
Not currently in Liberia, but still have friends there. The country isn't that developed though, but it is okay for certain kind of businesses, plus that you can also earn in American dollars, because they use it there.
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Liberia Presently? by foster33: 9:00am On Jul 20, 2021
fredwill1357:
What exactly do you want to hear? The country is currently very safe and peaceful, low crime rate, cheap cost of living especially if you earn in their currency.
Not currently in Liberia, but still have friends there. The country isn't that developed though, but it is okay for certain kind of businesses, plus that you can also earn in American dollars, because they use it there.

Thanks for your response !! What I want to know is this the cheapest and safest place or area to live in Monrovia the capital of Liberia, what kind of business can one do to survive in Liberia , how much is the cost of renting a self contain/studio apartment? Are there motorcycle transportation as in okoda in Liberia as it is in Nigeria? You said they use US dollars over there please can you throw more light on that ? How possible is it to travel from Liberia to Europe or the asias or the Americans ?
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Liberia Presently? by fredwill1357(m): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
foster33:

Thanks for your response !! What I want to know is this the cheapest and safest place or area to live in Monrovia the capital of Liberia, what kind of business can one do to survive in Liberia , how much is the cost of renting a self contain/studio apartment? Are there motorcycle transportation as in okoda in Liberia as it is in Nigeria? You said they use US dollars over there please can you throw more light on that ? How possible is it to travel from Liberia to Europe or the asias or the Americans ?
Most parts of Liberia are safe except for petty crimes like phone snatching which is usually targeted at tourists who act or walk like newbies, Liberia is kinda cheap if you are earning in Liberian or US dollars, there are both used there interchangeably. Although electronics, clothing's and things like that are cheaper in Nigeria.
Yeah there is okada transportation in Liberia, a lot of businesses do well in Liberia. Houses depend on the area and the taste of the house.
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Liberia Presently? by foster33: 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
fredwill1357:
Most parts of Liberia are safe except for petty crimes like phone snatching which is usually targeted at tourists who act or walk like newbies, Liberia is kinda cheap if you are earning in Liberian or US dollars, there are both used there interchangeably. Although electronics, clothing's and things like that are cheaper in Nigeria.
Yeah there is okada transportation in Liberia, a lot of businesses do well in Liberia. Houses depend on the area and the taste of the house. Contact me on WhatsApp if you have other questions. Zero, nine, zero, 2, 5, 2, 8, 1, 6, 2, 6

Thanks for your response !! I really do appreciate !! You have thrown some light on the Liberian economy but I really still want to know lot more about Liberia !! I would have ask my next question but since you have given me your WhatsApp number I will add you up on WhatsApp so we can talk over there.
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Liberia Presently? by Pussyfucker22(m): 10:07pm On May 18, 2022
Hello please I need a good Nigerian that live or have lived in Liberia once phone number my no 08133495325
Re: Any Nigerian Living In Liberia Presently? by Pussyfucker22(m): 12:10am On May 20, 2022
Pls I need ur number What exactly do you want to hear? The country is currently very safe and peaceful, low crime rate, cheap cost of living especially if you earn in their currency.
Not currently in Liberia, but still have friends there. The country isn't that developed though, but it is okay for certain kind of businesses, plus that you can also earn in American dollars, because they use it there.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Man Faces Criticism After Sharing Photos Of Lady Who Slept Off On His Shoulder / Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace / What Nationality Is Given To A Baby Born On A Plane?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.