Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus (38291 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) / Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos / Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by femi4: 10:45am On Jan 12, 2021
Which Kain name be this
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by pickatyouu: 10:45am On Jan 12, 2021
I love this girl.

Always celebrate every small and big win
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:46am On Jan 12, 2021
Beautiful fish
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by kuonbe(m): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2021
OreoPaschal:
Her name should be Wazobia! cheesy cheesy cheesy

* Zainab coined from Hausa

* Balogun coined from Yoruba

* Nwachukwu coined from Igbo

Truly, she is a Nigerian. Thank God for your life. Only a survivor knows what it feels like to overcome sickness. smiley smiley

Zainab is a Muslim name from Quran.

Balogun is a hero. leader of war. in Yoruba land.

so the idiot get married to a Igbo man. NWACHUKWU

5 Likes

Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by Princedapace(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2021
LoydJ:
Let's Just agree that Covid has come to stay just like malaria and could be cured if you take enough fruits/antibiotics provided ur body immune system is Strong

Meanwhile; How I wish great evil/wickedness can befall both FG and ASUU for spoiling and wasting student Plans and Future

They conducted elections in two states last year and made NIN mandatory despite the mammoth crowd gathering at NIN office irrespective of the spike in the Acclaimed covid but it's ain't safe to open school.

Nothing will happen to FG and ASUU... Nigerian students are too relaxed. None of these politicians can take the shits they dish out to us.
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by wizdooarchy3(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2021
if na just say u recover 4rm covid u com d celebrate like diz wetin people like us wia escape bandits and kidnappers go doooo .

covid na last born for wahala family

1 Like

Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by Princedapace(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2021
LoydJ:
Let's Just agree that Covid has come to stay just like malaria and could be cured if you take enough fruits/antibiotics provided ur body immune system is Strong

Meanwhile; How I wish great evil/wickedness can befall both FG and ASUU for spoiling and wasting student Plans and Future

They conducted elections in two states last year and made NIN mandatory despite the mammoth crowd gathering at NIN office irrespective of the spike in the Acclaimed covid but it's ain't safe to open school.

Nothing will happen to FG and ASUU... Nigerian students are too relaxed. None of these politicians can take the shits they dish out to us.

That is it
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by Drizzy5001(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2021
E Remain calabar name make e balance
Zainab Balogun Nwachukwu Bassey grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by handsomeyinka(m): 10:50am On Jan 12, 2021
davidmoyes:
How much dem pay you ?
She's still waiting on the cheque
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by LoydJ(m): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2021
Princedapace:

That is it

Nigeria student are Not Relaxed
Just that FG would suppress there actions incase the students tends to protest peacefully/voice out their feelings

Na Demonic People dey rule us bro.
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by Dammylois(f): 10:53am On Jan 12, 2021
She's so beautiful
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by Omezif(m): 10:55am On Jan 12, 2021
This chineese pandemic called covid-19 is worse than ebola by elimination.
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by Dpharisee: 10:55am On Jan 12, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Zainab is a Muslim name.

She's a Yoruba Muslim married to an igbo guy.

Yoruba Muslims and Igbos screw each other's Kpekus outside happily but come here to disturb us with fake monikers

3 Likes

Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by Bishop7170: 11:00am On Jan 12, 2021
Long life to you madam
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by CountLaka(m): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2021
Which tribe she be sef
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by Propsper4521(m): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2021
Thank God
Lets Get to work
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by Sterope(f): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2021
Zainab is Arabic
OreoPaschal:

Truly, she is a Nigerian. Thank God for your life. Only a survivor knows what it feels like to overcome sickness. smiley smiley
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by winterfell007(m): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She was definitely going to overcome it because of the superior genes she acquired from her Igbo husband.

Wise women marry wisely because life largely depends on our choices of life partner.

Why marry someone whose blood is adulterated with agbo and jedi when you can marry the one whose blood is refined with veggies, ukwa and akidi?

Igbo husbands make the happiest wives...if you doubt me, ask Lola Omotayo.
That glow is unmistakable.

you are truly suffering from a medical condition

1 Like

Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2021
ZAINAB BALOGUN NWACHUKWU, THE NAME KEPT ME WONDERING.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by Obyino: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2021
her name is confusing
OreoPaschal:

her name is confusing
OreoPaschal:

her name is confusing
OreoPaschal:

Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by Obyino: 11:34am On Jan 12, 2021
lolz..oga take life easy ooo, before you catch stroke
kuonbe:

Zainab is a Muslim name from Quran.

Balogun is a hero. leader of war. in Yoruba land.

so the idiot get married to a Igbo man. NWACHUKWU

1 Like

Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 12, 2021
OreoPaschal:

Zainab isn't Hausa... it's an Islamic name, just like Christians have Christian names like John, Matthew.
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by Rynne: 11:46am On Jan 12, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
SCAM!
hello,i share the same name with you,but mine has a 'U' in the spelling...ie Ovuakporaye. Which part of urhobo land are you from? smiley
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by meobizy(f): 11:50am On Jan 12, 2021
How do these women grow hair so fast? Last I remember she sported a buzzcut. She is young, of course she’ll survive the disease. This forum is useless. Let me go source elsewhere for relevant news.
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by Isokoson1: 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
Scam... Make she go sit down... Nah dem dey contribute dey make dey make people dey fear for wetin dem never see... Nonsense
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2021
Rynne:

hello,i share the same name with you,but mine has a 'U' in the spelling...ie Ovuakporaye. Which part of urhobo land are you from? smiley

Mine has 'U' too but I write the way you see it right from secondary school days
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by TimiRume(f): 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
xProfx:

Zainab isn't Hausa... it's an Islamic name, just like Christians have Christian names like John, Matthew.
Any example of a Hausa name? Cos I thought Hausa names are also Islamic names
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by Princedapace(m): 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2021
LoydJ:

Nigeria student are Not Relaxed
Just that FG would suppress there actions incase the students tends to protest peacefully/voice out their feelings

Na Demonic People dey rule us bro.

FG can never suppress the action of 1 million youths. The issue is that there has never been a massive protest in Nigeria for a while.

Those who fought military leaders did better in terms of protest. Just that when they got in, they became worse.

They can't let go of power easily because they fought so hard for it.

An average Nigerian youth just want to do yahoo, carry babe, buy car.
Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2021
TimiRume:

No... Its because Islam is so entrenched in their outlook that most people don't know the difference in the south.

The lady in question is actually a Yoruba lady born in a muslim family. There are many Yoruba and Edo muslims bearing such names like Hassana, Hauwa, Zainab, all are Islamic...

Hausa names are like Danjuma, Dangote etc. They are not very popular cos most of them go by their Islamic names.

https://www.nairaland.com/4303431/real-hausa-native-names-meanings

The above thread should help...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by abikason(m): 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
TimiRume:

the name of any village, town or local government in the North is someone's name
Rano, Gusau, galadima, saira,shinkafi,yelwa etc

1 Like

Re: Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus by Blackdisciple(m): 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
Lolz She's .....!

Na only criminals dey carry such combination of names..
God loves u, you are free now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) / Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) / Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.