Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

What Is That One Thing You Wish Betting Companies Can Do? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Is That One Thing You Wish Betting Companies Can Do? (554 Views)

BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! / Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... / List Of Betting Companies That Has Gone Bankrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That One Thing You Wish Betting Companies Can Do? by Brooke60(f): 8:29am On Jan 12, 2021
I actually have some fantasies and I want to be sure I am not alone.

Wanna share what you wish betting companies can do?
Re: What Is That One Thing You Wish Betting Companies Can Do? by oz4real83(m): 8:47am On Jan 12, 2021
I wish that when the betting companies see that a particular person keeps losing after playing for so many times, the companies should always use their "church mind" to credit that person even if the person lost grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing You Wish Betting Companies Can Do? by 3slleeq: 10:57am On Jan 12, 2021
I wish they can pity people, for instance I guessed 5 games four is correct bt because one is not, noting will be credited, they should pity us if two is correct out of three compensate us

2 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing You Wish Betting Companies Can Do? by paulolee(m): 11:51am On Jan 12, 2021
wish they can pay according to your success rate..if 8 games out of 10 play...make DM give u something
wish they can do giveaway only for accounts dt keep playing without winning for a year

3 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing You Wish Betting Companies Can Do? by puremaker7(m): 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
I wish they can be giving the likes of Man city, Juve, Barca, Liverpool 6 odds if they are playing at home to small teams.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing You Wish Betting Companies Can Do? by Brooke60(f): 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2021
oz4real83:
I wish that when the betting companies see that a particular person keeps losing after playing for so many times, the companies should always use their "church mind" to credit that person even if the person lost grin grin angry
grin
Re: What Is That One Thing You Wish Betting Companies Can Do? by Brooke60(f): 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
3slleeq:
I wish they can pity people, for instance I guessed 5 games four is correct bt because one is not, noting will be credited, they should pity us if two is correct out of three compensate us
. Ohhh, one game cut. I enjoyed this in betBonanza though. Got 10% of my potential winnings when one of my game cut.
Re: What Is That One Thing You Wish Betting Companies Can Do? by Brooke60(f): 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
paulolee:
wish they can pay according to your success rate..if 8 games out of 10 play...make DM give u something
wish they can do giveaway only for accounts dt keep playing without winning for a year
This is good oo

(1) (Reply)

Why Messi Deserves 2021 Ballon Di'or / Should I Stake 15k On This 1.9 Odd? / FOOTBALL LOVERS!! The Most Useless Football Club In The World Right Now Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.