Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,660 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

“hold Your Husband Well”-james Brown Threatens To Snatch Married Men From Their - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “hold Your Husband Well”-james Brown Threatens To Snatch Married Men From Their (1457 Views)

Kingtblackhoc: Oritsefemi Wants To Snatch Maami Igabgbo From Me / Bobrisky: My Mother Taught Me How To Snatch People's Husbands / Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“hold Your Husband Well”-james Brown Threatens To Snatch Married Men From Their by Nelly1830(m): 9:42am On Jan 12, 2021
Nigerians popular cross-dresser James Brown, has threatened to snatch married men from their wives.

The cross dresser took to Instagram to call out all married women in a video and revealed that married women who doesn’t dress well should get ready because he’s going to snatch their husbands, James also blasted those who will attempt to preach to him as he questions where they were when he was hawking pure water on the street.

He also added that he wants to make it in 2021 as he advised married women to hold their husbands tight.

Watch video below;

https://naijaoption.com/2021/01/12/hold-your-husband-well-james-brown-threatens-to-snatch-married-men-from-their-wivesvideo/

Re: “hold Your Husband Well”-james Brown Threatens To Snatch Married Men From Their by Freestainworld(m): 9:50am On Jan 12, 2021
Wetin concern vulture with barber, this one wey be like stockfish dey form familiarity.

2 Likes

Re: “hold Your Husband Well”-james Brown Threatens To Snatch Married Men From Their by fati2001(m): 10:03am On Jan 12, 2021
Nahwa oh
Re: “hold Your Husband Well”-james Brown Threatens To Snatch Married Men From Their by doggedfighter(f): 10:10am On Jan 12, 2021
Snatch them because of those wide painted lips , padded breasts and #2000 fake bums he's wearing?

Any woman whose man was snatched by this guy should throw a party grin grin

They're people who desire his kind and go for him , which is fine but snatching should be removed grin

4 Likes

Re: “hold Your Husband Well”-james Brown Threatens To Snatch Married Men From Their by chatinent: 10:12am On Jan 12, 2021
Homosexuals have nother name.
Re: “hold Your Husband Well”-james Brown Threatens To Snatch Married Men From Their by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
I need to lock this thing up with my dogs for just 2mins.

See as him be like agent of death.

1 Like

Re: “hold Your Husband Well”-james Brown Threatens To Snatch Married Men From Their by armadeo(m): 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
They didn't caught him that time.

Now he is pushing his luck.

(1) (Reply)

Rudeboy Reunite With Anita & Kids In America: Pics & Video / Please Don't Disgrace Me-- Woman Pleads After Been Caught Stealing / “I Said Yes To Him” – Caroline Danjuma Hints She’s Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.