Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Should I Stay With My Uncle Or Leave ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Should I Stay With My Uncle Or Leave ? (373 Views)

Should I Still Save More Or Leave / Stay Or Leave / Is First Bank Trying To Scam My Uncle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Stay With My Uncle Or Leave ? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 12, 2021
please pardon my typo errors!

I'm a Final year year students ,studying marketing.
26years old
I stay with my uncle that deals on computer accessories whenever school is on break and I take home not less than one thousand five hundred naira(#1500) everyday which I save to see myself through school, another thing is that age is no longer on my side and am considering leaving him to go learn a skill because the pandemic/ Federal government put school resumption on hold as at yesterday so I don't want to miss the opportunity of learning how to hustle on my own and my problems are;

√am no longer comfortable living with parent
√ i no longer feel comfortable staying with my uncle
√ Want to learn web development, Digital marketing and Graphic design but all these requires huge sum
√ I don't want to go back to my residence which is Onitsha because I came back to school to put myself together.

am so depressed and needs help.
Re: Should I Stay With My Uncle Or Leave ? by LoveNbeloved(f): 9:52am On Jan 12, 2021
sad
Re: Should I Stay With My Uncle Or Leave ? by Mide3367: 9:53am On Jan 12, 2021
shocked
Re: Should I Stay With My Uncle Or Leave ? by Molahnelson(m): 9:58am On Jan 12, 2021
grin
Re: Should I Stay With My Uncle Or Leave ? by woleabayo(f): 9:58am On Jan 12, 2021
its good idea but u can wait till u finish ur school and your course
Re: Should I Stay With My Uncle Or Leave ? by Xscape1993(m): 9:59am On Jan 12, 2021
What are you depress about? You call a little indecision on your own side depression? Who told you that success is attached to age? If you have the resources learn web development or any other.
Re: Should I Stay With My Uncle Or Leave ? by Tolu181: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2021
Wake me up when we reach Front-page
Re: Should I Stay With My Uncle Or Leave ? by chatinent: 10:02am On Jan 12, 2021
You have no reasons why you want to stay alone.
Re: Should I Stay With My Uncle Or Leave ? by Legalcriminal: 10:05am On Jan 12, 2021
Learn Yahoo instead if 1500 is too small for you daily.
Re: Should I Stay With My Uncle Or Leave ? by doggedfighter(f): 10:08am On Jan 12, 2021
I'm still studying the above reasons and trying to reason what the problem is.
Re: Should I Stay With My Uncle Or Leave ? by Jessepaid(m): 10:16am On Jan 12, 2021
Shit... Well..

It's good you want to learn a skill...

But remember that branches grow from already existing trees..

You have to understand that we are all aging....

Don't let someone else's shine depress you..

You already have people to lean on...

Separate yourself from them and I can't guarantee you what comes next...
Re: Should I Stay With My Uncle Or Leave ? by dammywapes(m): 10:27am On Jan 12, 2021
Omo everybody with their own gbege... something must kill a man sha
Re: Should I Stay With My Uncle Or Leave ? by Agbaboyeksu: 3:05am On May 09, 2021
chukwuma0000:

please pardon my typo errors!

I'm a Final year year students ,studying marketing.
26years old
I stay with my uncle that deals on computer accessories whenever school is on break and I take home not less than one thousand five hundred naira(#1500) everyday which I save to see myself through school, another thing is that age is no longer on my side and am considering leaving him to go learn a skill because the pandemic/ Federal government put school resumption on hold as at yesterday so I don't want to miss the opportunity of learning how to hustle on my own and my problems are;

√am no longer comfortable living with parent
√ i no longer feel comfortable staying with my uncle
√ Want to learn web development, Digital marketing and Graphic design but all these requires huge sum
√ I don't want to go back to my residence which is Onitsha because I came back to school to put myself together.

am so depressed and needs help.

If you have a laptop and you're willing to learn graphic design, ive a guide for you. Contact me on WhatsApp 07069214817.

NB if you won't be serious please don't bother to reach through because when I access you works and give you exercises to work on, I don't famz getting excuses.

You could check my catelogue "https://bit .ly/olatomidec" on WhatsApp, afterwards judge if you wanna learn from my 8years journey or not.

(1) (Reply)

A / MSME Survival Fund Guaranteed Offtake Scheme And General MSME Grant Kick Off / Instagram Accounts For Sale!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.