Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Help. I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander. - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Help. I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander. (771 Views)

How I Was Scammed By a nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help. I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander. by 1boylikevhis(m): 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hello, the details are still sketchy so I'm going to refrain from dropping further information at this point, but say I've been scammed by someone on this forum whose account name and number I have with proof of negotiations, is there hope of getting my money back? If yes, how can I go about it?
Re: Help. I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander. by songzDaniel01(m): 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
1boylikevhis:
Hello, the details are still sketchy so I'm going to refrain from dropping further information at this point, but say I've been scammed by someone on this forum whose account name and number I have with proof of negotiations, is there hope of getting my money back? If yes, how can I go about it?
how did it happen, let us know the person.. So we won't fall victim
Re: Help. I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander. by 1boylikevhis(m): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2021
songzDaniel01:
how did it happen, let us know the person.. So we won't fall victim
I need to be sure first, still having doubts.
Re: Help. I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander. by 1boylikevhis(m): 2:40am On Jan 13, 2021
While details are still unclear, I'll advise anyone transacting or intending to transact with Peterpage14 or Page stores here with the mobile number 09076231594 to halt that for now.

He's been AWOL for almost 24 hours now with no explanation as to the whereabout of my console or the money I sent for it.
Re: Help. I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander. by gambus007(m): 3:04am On Jan 13, 2021
1boylikevhis:
While details are still unclear, I'll advise anyone transacting or intending to transact with Peterpage14 or Page stores here with the mobile number 09076231594 to halt that for now.

He's been AWOL for almost 24 hours now with no explanation as to the whereabout of my console or the money I sent for it.
Definitely, your money is gone. the guy has deleted the account. i suspected it from the day he posted console advert on romance selection and no comtact on the advert. I pray you get your money back. better you drop full details of d transaction.
Re: Help. I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander. by 1boylikevhis(m): 7:05am On Jan 13, 2021
gambus007:

Definitely, your money is gone. the guy has deleted the account. i suspected it from the day he posted console advert on romance selection and no comtact on the advert. I pray you get your money back. better you drop full details of d transaction.
Man. I bleeped up completely. I'll bring the full gist soon. But I also need to know if there are steps I can take. I have a name via the bank details he provided.
Re: Help. I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander. by typicalgamer(m): 7:17am On Jan 13, 2021
1boylikevhis:

Man. I bleeped up completely. I'll bring the full gist soon. But I also need to know if there are steps I can take. I have a name via the bank details he provided.

Go to any of his bank branch and tell a manager he defrauded you and show proof hard proof.

They'll block his account 2mins they'll give you his details so as to be able to find him.

But na money go run all these one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help. I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander. by 1boylikevhis(m): 7:19am On Jan 13, 2021
typicalgamer:

Go to any of his bank branch and tell a manager he defrauded you and show proof hard proof.

They'll block his account 2mins they'll give you his details so as to be able to find him.

But na money go run all these one
Chai. Omo. Na that money sef be wahala. The settling here and there makes life really hard in this country.
Re: Help. I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander. by sod09(m): 11:39am On Jan 13, 2021
1boylikevhis:

Chai. Omo. Na that money sef be wahala. The settling here and there makes life really hard in this country.
Your money is gone he deactivated already
drop his account and full name
His audio consoles were way to cheap
Re: Help. I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander. by cao(f): 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
1boylikevhis:
I'm assuming it's the same scammer you recently emailed about?

Where's the proof you speak of?
Re: Help. I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander. by 1boylikevhis(m): 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
cao:

I'm assuming it's the same scammer you recently emailed about?

Where's the proof you speak of?
I contacted my bank today and they blocked his account. He called me tonight explaining that he's been unreachable due to contingencies. He said he'll send my money back to me soon, I'm waiting for that.

Thanks for your regard.
Re: Help. I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander. by corinthians1: 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
1boylikevhis:

I contacted my bank today and they blocked his account. He called me tonight explaining that he's been unreachable due to contingencies. He said he'll send my money back to me soon, I'm waiting for that.

Thanks for your regard.
I do hope u are sure his account has been restricted? Not just mere say
Re: Help. I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander. by 1boylikevhis(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
corinthians1:
I do hope u are sure his account has been restricted? Not just mere say
Yea. Infact. Gist don plenty now. I am coming. He's a very dubious person. Very dubious.
Re: Help. I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander. by corinthians1: 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
1boylikevhis:

Yea. Infact. Gist don plenty now. I am coming. He's a very dubious person. Very dubious.
don't fail to update us
Re: Help. I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander. by sod09(m): 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Any update
Re: Help. I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander. by 1boylikevhis(m): 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
Yes. Definitely.
Re: Help. I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander. by 1boylikevhis(m): 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2021
sod09:
Any update
He called me recently, asking me to unblock the account of the recipient. Then he came up with some cock and bull story of how he was in a difficult situation and had to do what he did to get out of it. Said he'd pay me back in 2 weeks and all that, but I wasn't even paying attention to him. I just want my money back. Account has been blocked indefinitely now. And I'm actively working with the police on securing a reversal and bringing him to justice.

I will not be scammed just like that.

Also. He called me with a different number entirely and when I search that number on here, I realised it was linked to a nairaland account. Another Nairaland account infact, with suspicious activities and a place on some scammers list.

Here's the number: 09075778317
Re: Help. I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander. by sod09(m): 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
1boylikevhis:

He called me recently, asking me to unblock the account of the recipient. Then he came up with some cock and bull story of how he was in a difficult situation and had to do what he did to get out of it. Said he'd pay me back in 2 weeks and all that, but I wasn't even paying attention to him. I just want my money back. Account has been blocked indefinitely now. And I'm actively working with the police on securing a reversal and bringing him to justice.

I will not be scammed just like that.

Also. He called me with a different number entirely and when I search that number on here, I realised it was linked to a nairaland account. Another Nairaland account infact, with suspicious activities and a place on some scammers list.

Here's the number: 09075778317

Good the criminal must be brought to book, he even have excuse to scam
I hope you get all your money bro, no one deserve to lose hard earn money in this economy
His name is prospect peter ajakaiye

2 Likes

Re: Help. I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander. by 1boylikevhis(m): 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
sod09:

Good the criminal must be brought to book, he even have excuse to scam
I hope you get all your money bro, no one deserve to lose hard earn money in this economy
His name is prospect peter ajakaiye
Thanks boss. I'll be bringing updates as e dey hot.
Also. I'm just curious, how did you come up with the name? I mean the Prospect Peter Ajakaiye?
Re: Help. I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander. by sod09(m): 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
1boylikevhis:

Thanks boss. I'll be bringing updates as e dey hot.
Also. I'm just curious, how did you come up with the name? I mean the Prospect Peter Ajakaiye?
Truecaller search engine
Re: Help. I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander. by 1boylikevhis(m): 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
sod09:

Truecaller search engine
Thanks boss. It just proves that he completely lied about the account belonging to someone else. Bro. He lied to me. See ehn, if you no mind, I fit send you the VN anywhere of your choice make you heae am for cruise. Cos I recorded 30 mins of the call.
Re: Help. I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander. by jeff1607(m): 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Help. I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander. by onward4life(m): 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
gambus007:

How possible to de activate and run away ?
He might have opened another account to monitor the talks
Re: Help. I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander. by onward4life(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
1boylikevhis:

Yu will surely over come

(1) (Reply)

Swap: Pes 2010 (xbox 360 Pal) For Call Of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 (xbox 360 Pal / Nintendo Ds Or Dsi Flashcart / Are You Looking For Latest PS3 & PS4 Games?? Load Your Favorite Game With US **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.