Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,248 members, 7,853,254 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

How My Wife's Younger Brother Became A Millionaire... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How My Wife's Younger Brother Became A Millionaire... (948 Views)

GUO@75: How I Became A Millionaire At 21 / Aliko Dangote: 'I Need A Wife, I Am Not Getting Any Younger At 61' / Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Wife's Younger Brother Became A Millionaire... by Boade123: 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
Compliments friends.

My wife's younger brother is just 23years, he studies in The Polytechnic Ibadan, Saki Campus.
He was dead broke 1year ago and he is now a Millionaire.

The last time he visited me and her elder sister who happens to be my wife was 3years ago when he came to write the JAMB he used to gain admission into the Polytechnic.

Recently, he sent 20k to my wife's account as my son's birthday gift. This surprised my wife because she never expected his younger brother who is still in school to be able to afford that amount of money as a gift to her baby.

To shorten the story, early Dec, 2020, my wife received the news that his brother bought a new lexus car and took it home to show his dad and mum. Since that time, my wife' mum has been psychologically unstable because she believes her son has gone into yahoo stuff or rituals and my wife has stopped calling and receiving his calls.

I tried to interrogate the boy about the source of his wealth but he keeps telling me he is into bitcoin business. I was very skeptical about his response because, those profiting from bitcoin are those that have thousand or millions to invest, or those that bought bitcoin when it was cheap about 3 to 5years ago but this guy doesn't know anything about bitcoin 3years ago and he doesn't have millions to invest for him to have had such returns from bitcoin business.

I learnt this guys has invested in big properties and I'm sure he is worth 100M with some of his investment and properties I have idea of.

Friend, I'm very sure that this guy is only telling us lies that his wealth is from Bitcoin trading/business.

Please, what could be the possible source of his sudden wealth?

Thanks for your anticipated response.

1 Like

Re: How My Wife's Younger Brother Became A Millionaire... by chiiraq802(m): 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hiiiannn!!!!

Let me sit down and wait for NL elders here cool

Re: How My Wife's Younger Brother Became A Millionaire... by Alphafeezay(m): 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
He might be trading it like Forex, but 99.9999% of young guys with Lexus claiming that they do Bitcoin are Yahoo guys
Re: How My Wife's Younger Brother Became A Millionaire... by Monjerk: 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
Bros, i am very sure that inside of you, you know what the guy is doing because such is very common everywhere.

You see many students driving assorted cars in campus. See very young chaps spending lots of money on champagne and women.

You don’t need to ask again.

He is into that thing you have in mind.

Diabolical money aka Yahoo plus is the in thing now.

2 Likes

Re: How My Wife's Younger Brother Became A Millionaire... by Molahnelson(m): 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
I doubt bitcoin giving him such amount of money in a short time.

Maybe he's an internet fraudster, but it will take you to be an intelligent and sophisticated software engineer to be able succeed in fraudulent activities online

Or you use a shortcut (black magic)
Re: How My Wife's Younger Brother Became A Millionaire... by dawnomike(m): 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
Boade123:
Compliments friends.

My wife's younger brother is just 23years, he studies in The Polytechnic Ibadan, Saki Campus.

The last time he visited me and her elder sister who happens to be my wife was 3years ago when he came to write the JAMB he used to gain admission into the Polytechnic.

Recently, he sent 20k to my wife's account as my son's birthday gift. This surprised my wife because she never expected his younger brother who is still in school to be able to afford that amount of money as a gift to her baby.

To shorten the story, early Dec, 2020, my wife received the news that his brother bought a new lexus car and took it home to show his dad and mum. Since that time, my wife' mum has been psychologically unstable because she believes her son has gone into yahoo stuff or rituals and my wife has stopped calling and receiving his calls.

I tried to interrogate the boy about the source of his wealth but he keeps telling me he is into bitcoin business. I was very skeptical about his response because, those profiting from bitcoin are those that have thousand or millions to invest, or those that bought bitcoin when it was cheap about 3 to 5years ago but this guy doesn't know anything about bitcoin 3years ago and he doesn't have millions to invest for him to have had such returns from bitcoin business.

I learnt this guys has invested in big properties and I'm sure he is worth 100M with some of his investment and properties I have idea of.

Friend, I'm very sure that this guy is only telling us lies that his wealth is from Bitcoin trading/business.

If that is all the explanation he has to give; Something is very fishy about his source of wealth...
Re: How My Wife's Younger Brother Became A Millionaire... by Kriss216: 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
Were you this inquisitive to know the source of his poverty 2-3 years ago?

7 Likes

Re: How My Wife's Younger Brother Became A Millionaire... by eddynaira125: 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
D person in question created a fraud Bitcoin investment site that is were is making d money from
Re: How My Wife's Younger Brother Became A Millionaire... by seankafor(m): 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
Na yahoo he do, he no kill person sad

Make una seize to be moral police.. no body holy pass

1 Like

Re: How My Wife's Younger Brother Became A Millionaire... by DoubleEngine007: 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
Yahoo .. Na bitcoin and forest them take dey cover.. The celebrities dey use music cover..

Which ever way,I no dey judge anybody. Make everybody do wetin please am..

2 Likes

Re: How My Wife's Younger Brother Became A Millionaire... by Anabelle85: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
Are you a novice? Tell him to teach you or her elder sister the Bitcoin business too so you can buy your Lexus.. Haba..

3 Likes

Re: How My Wife's Younger Brother Became A Millionaire... by chandini435: 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
Na yahoo he do, he no kill person Make una seize to be moral police.. no body holy pass

1 Like

Re: How My Wife's Younger Brother Became A Millionaire... by SaintUlot: 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
@op you need do a deeper investigation on the matter and you are in the best position to do that, nobody can give you a definite answer here.

For you to ascertain if your brother-in-law is saying the truth, he needs to show you evidence of his claims, not just by word of mouth alone. All the money he claimed to make through crypto currency are things that could be easily verified. If he is trading on exchanges, his trading activities will be there for you to see and you can match it with his current worth. If you try to dig deeper and he is feeling reluctant or showing one kind attitude, just know that he is deceiving you, he is into fraud and not a crypto currency trader as he claimed.

Still buying all Gift cards @ good rate

https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/best-farsell-all-itunes-amazon

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot

2 Likes

Re: How My Wife's Younger Brother Became A Millionaire... by samsard(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
Boade123:
Compliments friends.

He may have hit it big in the recent unemployment benefits scam. His explanation may only be half truth in the sense that boys launder such money through Bitcoin.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why It Costs Dangote Just 641 Naira To Manufacture Cement / What Business Can I Start With 800,000? / Insurance Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.