Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) (64930 Views)

Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer / Makurdi Youths Burn Vehicles & Tyres Over Killing By Fulani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Farid24224(m): 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
God1stson:

Una pple wey dey carry trailer most at times are high on hard drugs. No life deserved to be sacrificed on d alter of careless driving. The law enforcement would have done better but those mob no trust them to execute fair judgment.
So you are indirectly trying to tell me they did the right thing by setting the vehicle ablaze? Who does that? So if I got involved in an accident that ALMOST claimed my life in Ibadan, you will just kill me because I killed someone in an accident?

1 Like

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Farid24224(m): 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
God1stson:

Una pple wey dey carry trailer most at times are high on hard drugs. No life deserved to be sacrificed on d alter of careless driving. The law enforcement would have done better but those mob no trust them to execute fair judgment.
And how do you know that this particular poor truck driver was under the influence of drugs? You don't.... So it's better not to jump into conclusion in cases like this. .. And what about the animals? Are the murderers too or collateral damage?

1 Like

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
What the hell is this contry turning into before before people wil fear god and not comit this kind of heinous crime.. how can u burn a full truck of cow alive? for what ? u no fear god wey creat the poor animals. tufiakwa .there is really no much difference between these people and bokoharam. is this how heartles oyo people can be? tufiakwa
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Cutiekatty: 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by magzey: 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
THE State governor must compensate the truck and the Cows owner grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by iheanacho98013: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
I pity Fulani people after Buhari tenure, you people will suffer heavy loss if you don't tame those miscreants among you

2 Likes

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
FeedMeNews:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/12/saki-youths-burn-cattle-laden-truck-over-killing-boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESV4EBka9ig

Very stupid judgement.

Why destroy the cattle as well.

Was it any of the poor animals that ran the boy over?

1 Like

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by johnmartus(m): 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
I pity your low life.
richeeyo:

Bros, Animals have rights too, poverty don too enter u oo

1 Like

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Sleekfingers: 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
Omoslim26:

No matter what the case maybe we must always put into consideration that there are still law abiding ones we should all understand that crime is not a tribe factor

taking out rage and vengeance on a whole tribe bcus of the deeds of a few is an inhumane thing to do

you are right ....so sad......but thats the situation we found ourselves.....i dont usually generalize....but this govt have been pampering these people too much....and a lot of people are very angry.....as a matter of fact, i have lots of fulanis as friends here in lagos.....i have absolutely no problem with them.....

But the activities of those criminal elements killing farmers in the south has to stop.....since the government aint ready to do the necessary.....then we should give them what they deserve.....which is killing them without any mercy....

1 Like

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by end1999constitu(m): 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
grin grin grin

....see free meat wasting somewhere
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by johnmartus(m): 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
Imagine what happened to the boy happened to you or any of your family would you be here spewing this nonsense.

You will not know the pain until it happened to you. Do you realised that those cows has already been sold they are just distributing then to their customers. The cow that has already been be scheduled for slaughter.
richeeyo:

Bros, Animals have rights too, poverty don too enter u oo
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Omoslim26: 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sleekfingers:

you are right ....so sad......but thats the situation we found ourselves.....i dont usually generalize....but this govt have been pampering these people too much....and a lot of people are very angry.....as a matter of fact, i have lots of fulanis as friends here in lagos.....i have absolutely no problem with them.....

But the activities of those criminal elements killing farmers in the south has to stop.....since the government aint ready to do the necessary.....then we should give them what they deserve.....which is killing them without any mercy....

I am still trying to understand how people still voted for pmb knowing fully well the kind of history he has in Governance now we are in a situation where people cant seem to hide their hatred towards each other anymore bcus of high level of nepotism

jst imagine how you are easily using the word kill them like they are cockroaches remember we are not at war we have issues and bad blood but we are not at war
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by wildikeman(m): 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
But this is animal cruelty o

2 Likes

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by johnmartus(m): 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
I keep saying something about we Yoruba especially the Internet rats like you .... I can't fight or speak for a Yoruba.
That hypocrite is very hard to control.

I repeat it again to hell with the cows ...The life of that young boy is more important than those useless cows that has already been scheduled to slaughter.
Organs:

You are the one we need to ask if you have sense. You don't use emotions and stupidity to solve problems. Has burning the vehicle and cows raised the boy up? What if they have demanded justice and the truck and cow owner made to pay to the family of the boy? Also, we are the way we are cos of our treatment of everything around us including animals, today, they set ablaze a vehicle with live cows and burnt the innocent cows gruesomely, tomorrow they will do it to human beings.
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Akaegwu(m): 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
This is horrible. Why kill the innocent cows.
I can't support evil.
Why not release the cows before burning the lorry?
Will this act bring back the dead boy?
This wicked fellow must have been under weed and drugs.
I'm soo sad about this wicked act.

1 Like

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Akaegwu(m): 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
johnmartus:
Do you have sense at all? We are talking of human life you are saying nonsense.
You are an Idiot. I repeat, you are an idiot.
What is the offense of those cows that was killed in such a horrible way? Is the cows the driver of the truck?
Why will the cows bear the pain of dying without doing nothing wrong?
I repeat your idiotic beyond measure.
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Organs(m): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
johnmartus:
I keep saying something about we Yoruba especially the Internet rats like you .... I can't fight or speak for a Yoruba.
That hypocrite is very hard to control.

I repeat it again to hell with the cows ...The life of that young boy is more important than those useless cows that has already been scheduled to slaughter.

Peace Bro, we are not on the same level of intellect bros. Maintain your side make i maintain mine.

1 Like

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by iykedrizzy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
barbaric. animal cruelty
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
RIP to the young one and the cows
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by TruthSeeker1: 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
johnmartus:

They didn't have to burn the cows (nor even the truck). Two wrongs will never make a right!
Besides, has burning the truck with the cows brought the dead boy back to life?
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by hansomb: 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
Those cows belong to a Yoruba business man.
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by RX480(m): 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
johnmartus:

The cows bear no sin.

1 Like

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by pacespot(m): 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
Then what determined the fate of these roasted meats
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
johnmartus:

You mean the cows were responsible for the death of that human, I mean accident hence deserve such brutality? undecided There is no justification for such brutality. The human driver is the one that should have been apprehended alive and made to face the law. Infact, burning those cows including the vehicle is no loss to that driver. He neither owns the cows nor the vehicle[b]. IT'S REALLY SAD.[/b]
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2021
RIP boy..

Omoh see roasted cows ooo
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
Imagine this was done in the East..this thread would have reached 15 pages by now. Nevertheless we go save the thread for later reference.
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
JoeEeL:

So u don't understand that they value cows more than humans?

You don't know Fulani worship cows? You think its a lie when we say this? You may be thinking its a joke

[https://dailypost.ng/2018/02/10/worship-cows-fulani-herdsmen/#:~:text=They%20worship%20God%2C%20but%20they,it%20they%20eke%20a%20living.]

How has Fulani got to do with this accident? How?
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by grandstar(m): 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
Veqtor:
I support them 100%

But are they suppose to wait until Fulani miscreants kill someone b4 they do something?

Nice one sha

How can you support such nonsense? It's not a North or South driver's. It's about reckless drivers. Those at fault are the reckless drivers and the police officers that fail to do their job ensuring idiots obey laid down traffic laws.

The trailer owner may not even know his truck is carrying. He may be hundred if miles away doing something else. And what have the cows done? Should they not have been released before unlawfully burning down someone's truck?

My friend bought 3 trucks for 6.5m each. Within a short period of time, 2 were complete write offs and the 3rd was sold off at a loss.

Exodus 23:2 admonishes us not to follow a crowd to do what is bad. This incident shows why
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Ekpekaycee: 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
Very sad indeed. As much as I condemned herdsmen when they distroy farmers farmlands is how I condemn this act. This is barbaric and the height of animal cruelty.
Also it's an act of irresponsible parenting. Where were the parents when the boy was riding bycicle by 10pm.
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by HandsomeBlack: 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
spy24:
This is very bad

But buhari must take a large chunk of the blame

His silence when Fulani herdsmen were killing raping and destroying farms without him as president condemning their acts has resulted in this bad blood between southerners and Fulani people

Buharis speech,body language and appointments has divided this country in more ways than anyother president has ever done

I never too old but I remember fairly well that from OBJ to GEJ Nigeria and Nigerians were not as hateful towards one another as we have today

This is what you get when the central government is regionalized . Every man for himself
You've spoken well.
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
JoeEeL:

I read a publication somewhere that they uphold cows as a deity.

You know there are some cultures that worship and preserve certain animals as deities e.g. pythons, doves etc.

For Fulani, na cow.
sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Boxer007(m): 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
God1stson:
cheesy
U guys don't value life but down south we will continue to teach u the value of one skinny life created by God Almighty. Ur state of mental delapitation is to bad to inform u that u can't create one strand of women attach let alone one strand on human hair.

brother. 17 cow is more expensively important than that home less boy from Oyon state sir. so why are u people moaning becuz of ornary boy? biko? do u no how much they sell one cattle? They burn 17 cattle and instead of u feelin sorry for the poor cattles, u worry over boy that dont no u. angry
Anyways brother, do u hav a boy friend and please can we hoookup sir? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix / Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo / DSS Operative, Prince Ezemuonye Ozuzu, Shot Dead In Imo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.