Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,704 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

I Want To Purchase A Mercedes-benz C300 Please Advice on pros and cons - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Want To Purchase A Mercedes-benz C300 Please Advice on pros and cons (6034 Views)

My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla / Grade A Mercedes Benz E200 in fantastic working condition / Car loan directories,you can acquire a loan to purchase a car of your dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Purchase A Mercedes-benz C300 Please Advice on pros and cons by WilliamsDeGreat: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
EmmanuelBanks:

lol, I agree with you...

you can imagine, someone up there said the op should buy another car, that c300 too much for road...

as in does that statement even make sense to the person at all...chaii

I just tire
Re: I Want To Purchase A Mercedes-benz C300 Please Advice on pros and cons by WilliamsDeGreat: 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
Greystone:
I own a 2010 C350.

If you don't have extra money and/or lack the patience for maintenance, extra fuel costs, servicing, etc., pls, buy another brand not Mercedes.

My immediate last car was a 2005 C230 kompressor which I used and maintained meticulously for 4 years before upgrading.

My initial plan was to upgrade to a Benz GL or a GLK, but I also hav a building project at hand.

I live in a City in Nigeria where the roads are very good with only occasional potholes between my workplace and home.

Mobil 1 engine oil is what i use. My car requires 8L or 2gallons. With a new filter and service charges that's about 40k every 5-6months.

I made sure my C350 was not 4matic when it was being bought. 4matic wahalla is too much when you come to change shocks, brakes or the front differentials.

My C350 tyres are the AMG 18 inch low profiles. I never buy 2nd hand tyres. Complete set cost about 200k when I bought the car.

One of my tyre pressure monitors broke inside and the new set costs around 35k.

My point is that if you don't have a steady, and accessible cash to take care of the car, you may consider other brands because Benz no be car wey if something spoil, dem dey carry similar part to "manage am".

My 2cents.

Thank you jare

I no buy again make I go buy is250 lexus.
Re: I Want To Purchase A Mercedes-benz C300 Please Advice on pros and cons by Princeofasia: 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
Organsmuggler:
Benz is hard to maintain, buy Golf instead grin
poor badbelle bastard
Re: I Want To Purchase A Mercedes-benz C300 Please Advice on pros and cons by Princeofasia: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
this thread just killed my dreams of getting a benz. now i have to stick to toyota. but it is too comon. rav 4 dey everywhere
Re: I Want To Purchase A Mercedes-benz C300 Please Advice on pros and cons by Organsmuggler(f): 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
Princeofasia:
poor badbelle bastard
na bastard dey know bastard, omo ale

(1) (2) (Reply)

Registered 2007 Honda Crv For Sale @ 1.8m For Quick Sale / A Nigerian Used 1994 Model Honda Accord Manuar Gear For Sale..........330k / Scania 112h Tipper For Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.