Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

The Pre•tribulation Rapture Doctrine Is False - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Pre•tribulation Rapture Doctrine Is False (326 Views)

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell / The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pre•tribulation Rapture Doctrine Is False by MistadeRegal(m): 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
Do not believe in false Rapture hope which is on the spread among Christians and preachers today of being taken away before the Great Tribulation.
The Great Tribulation is not same as the Wrath of GOD.
It is a time of being tried:

Daniel 12 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁹ And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
¹⁰ Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
¹¹ And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
¹² Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

That's why our LORD JESUS CHRIST promised here that:

Revelation 3 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁰ Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
¹¹ Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
¹² Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
¹³ He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Our LORD JESUS CHRIST was clear enough when he stated it here:

Matthew 24 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²⁰ But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
²¹ For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
²² And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
²³ Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
²⁴ For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
²⁵ Behold, I have told you before.
²⁶ Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
²⁷ For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
²⁸ For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
²⁹ Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
³⁰ And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
³¹ And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

And he never mentioned that anyone will save himself/herself by their own blood.

We must never think that since we're Christians that's all required.
We must be holy unto GOD as JESUS CHRIST has given you the free ticket when you believe on him but our holiness and our belief on the LORD JESUS CHRIST must be intact to be really qualified.
(Our believing on the LORD JESUS CHRIST is our acceptance to his kingdom. But we can't go when we are filthy, strained by the lusts of the world and of the flesh. He is clear enough.)

We must abstain from sin as best as we must if we don't want to be shocked with this statement from him:

Matthew 7 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²¹ Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
²² Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
²³ And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Beware of modern preachers who hid the judgment of GOD and talk only of his love and have through this been making people wallow with pleasure in sin and making them believe "Grace has gotten you covered".

Beware of false prophets, preachers, pastors and or ministers who are hiding the truth from you all because you don't have time to study the scriptures yourself!
Beware!

Study your Bible well.
It already contains the explanations of GOD'S love and judgment.
Don't get it twisted or holding one and ignoring the other.

The devil to destroy will not come with swords and bows, with horns and claws and arrows but with most things you imagine and wish could be true. Form there you might get captured.
Know when he comes disguised as an angel light.
You have been informed.

Awake unto righteousness and be holy.

May the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY our FATHER keep us intact till the return of His Son, JESUS CHRIST.

Amen.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Pre•tribulation Rapture Doctrine Is False by doggedfighter(f): 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
Not just pre- tribulation. All are fairytale
Re: The Pre•tribulation Rapture Doctrine Is False by petra1(m): 7:12am On Jan 13, 2021
The scripture below shows that the Antichrist will emerge before the Armageddon. The rapture takes place 7ears ahead

2Th 2:1 — 2Th 2:8
Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming
Re: The Pre•tribulation Rapture Doctrine Is False by MistadeRegal(m): 7:53am On Jan 13, 2021
doggedfighter:
Not just pre- tribulation. All are fairytale

All ain't fairy tale.
If you have a Bible there, consider the ongoing vaccine and what the Bible said in Revelation 13:15-18.

1 Like

Re: The Pre•tribulation Rapture Doctrine Is False by MistadeRegal(m): 7:55am On Jan 13, 2021
petra1:
The scripture below shows that the Antichrist will emerge before the Armageddon. The rapture takes place 7ears ahead

2Th 2:1 — 2Th 2:8
Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming

“And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:”
— 2 Thessalonians 2:8 (KJV)

Just what this is saying as well.
But if you read the post well, you'd discover some things there.
Re: The Pre•tribulation Rapture Doctrine Is False by petra1(m): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2021
MistadeRegal:

“And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:”
— 2 Thessalonians 2:8 (KJV)

"The coming here is not the rapture but the second coming . At the rapture chridt won't come down. There will be sign in the sky probably and we are caught up to be with him . But at the second coming he will come down with us to execute judgement. And fight for Israel
Re: The Pre•tribulation Rapture Doctrine Is False by Kayberg: 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
If anyone believes that there will be rapture first before the great tribulation, that pertain had been lied to.
Re: The Pre•tribulation Rapture Doctrine Is False by obonujoker(m): 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
Lol... Another breakthrough and insight... God bless.... We'll keep opening people's eyes
Re: The Pre•tribulation Rapture Doctrine Is False by obonujoker(m): 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
petra1:

"The coming here is not the rapture but the second coming . At the rapture chridt won't come down. There will be sign in the sky probably and we are caught up to be with him . But at the second coming he will come down with us to execute judgement. And fight for Israel

Show us where it's written that rapture does not happen at the second coming ?

Read the parable of the wise and foolish virgins, after the bridegroom comes, the door was shut... No more repentance
Re: The Pre•tribulation Rapture Doctrine Is False by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
Please where does the word "RAPTURE" appear in the Bible? undecided
Re: The Pre•tribulation Rapture Doctrine Is False by MistadeRegal(m): 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
petra1:

Study the quotes above, or read the post again.

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship | Apostle Joshua Selman (video) / Is Salvation By Grace Alone? (searching For The Truth?) / Salvation Is Not For All, Salvation Is For Jesus' Sheep Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.