Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Audi Tt,or Mini Cooper Is Urgently Needed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Audi Tt,or Mini Cooper Is Urgently Needed (872 Views)

Convertible/Coupe RIDES: (BMW..Benz..Mustang..Dodge..Lambo..Camaro..Mini) & more / Clean Audi TT Coupe 00 / Price Of Mini Cooper In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audi Tt,or Mini Cooper Is Urgently Needed by akinfx45: 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2011
SERIOUS BUYER HERE, ANYONE WITH EITHER OF THESE TWO BABIES DROP A LINE WITH DETAILS FOR CONTACT
CHEERS
Re: Audi Tt,or Mini Cooper Is Urgently Needed by automart: 8:57am On Apr 02, 2011
akinfx45:

SERIOUS BUYER HERE, ANYONE WITH EITHER OF THESE TWO BABIES DROP A LINE WITH DETAILS FOR CONTACT
CHEERS

We have a Audi TT and BMW mini copper

If you are still interested, you can call me on :- 08028849078, 08074690744.
Re: Audi Tt,or Mini Cooper Is Urgently Needed by akinfx45: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2011
Good can u show me the link to view first i am not presently in nigeria
serious buyer still
Re: Audi Tt,or Mini Cooper Is Urgently Needed by Fhemmmy: 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2011
If you cant find what you want in Nigeria and would like us to get you one from America or Canada . . . That is what we do best.

Let us RoRo one to you from here and you wont be disappointed and no delays nor stories.

Looking forward to doing business with you soon
Re: Audi Tt,or Mini Cooper Is Urgently Needed by automart: 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2011
akinfx45:

Good can u show me the link to view first i am not presently in nigeria
serious buyer still

Email me on :- greatolanshi@gmail.com and I will reply with the pictures and other detailed informations,
Re: Audi Tt,or Mini Cooper Is Urgently Needed by anthonyeky: 9:48am On Apr 05, 2011
Thanks for the offer, I can help you get a good and cool audi TT at a good budget, we have one yellow colour convertible Audi TT and it goods for 2.3m if you are interested let me know, you can txt me your budget for the two cars if you dont like the convertible one, You can reach me on this line, Mr Tony, 07064603556.

Thanks and you welcome, You can view my site for view of cars.
Re: Audi Tt,or Mini Cooper Is Urgently Needed by amakaboy: 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2011
yes intd in mini cooper if any rhd latest also will do i am based in lagos mail stnair2000@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

My Steering Shakes Considerably / ,, / Sleeky Cars : Benz 190 - 1996 Model @ 550k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.