Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,215 members, 7,839,136 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Jarus: Why Is It That Only Buhari Threads That Is Making Frontpage? Ojoro - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jarus: Why Is It That Only Buhari Threads That Is Making Frontpage? Ojoro (572 Views)

Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders / The Secret Of Making Frontpage In Nairaland A Birthright: My Experience / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jarus: Why Is It That Only Buhari Threads That Is Making Frontpage? Ojoro by seanet02: 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2011
Jarus: why is it that only Buhari threads that is making frontpage? Ojoro even with other Candidates thread getting the same views and replies. why are you manipulating the whole process to your advantage? this is ojoro unlimited ooooooo. Aisah2 i no ask you question o!!
Re: Jarus: Why Is It That Only Buhari Threads That Is Making Frontpage? Ojoro by Jarus(m): 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2011
I'm sorry I don't have answer to your question because I don't have power over which topic makes front page.
Re: Jarus: Why Is It That Only Buhari Threads That Is Making Frontpage? Ojoro by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2011
@poster

Any topic on Buhari is headline news even on Newspapers!

No vex you hear? But if u still want to vex, you know the rite thing to do - Transformer is somewhere near you.

BAD BELLE!!

BB2011 - Now!
Re: Jarus: Why Is It That Only Buhari Threads That Is Making Frontpage? Ojoro by CrazyMan(m): 12:36am On Apr 01, 2011
Because Burhari is going to be defeat Jonathan come April elections.

So I feel Seun, wants to identify with the winning party; hence the Buhari threads on the home page. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Who Was The Courier Who Led Us To Osama Bin Laden? / Seun, Please I Need Your Attention--please Read! / Human Brain!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.