Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

A Man Sent From God - Yhuki Peters (culled From Rhemadaily) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Man Sent From God - Yhuki Peters (culled From Rhemadaily) (160 Views)

These Prescriptions will give Life And Medicine To your Flesh - Yhuki Peters / Why You Must Always Inquire From God Before Taking Any decision - Yhuki Peters / Empowerment To Succeed - Yhuki Peters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Man Sent From God - Yhuki Peters (culled From Rhemadaily) by gabbijason(m): 6:16am On Jan 13, 2021
John 1:6-7
There was a man sent from God whose name was John.
The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

The life of John the Baptist was a testimony of a man who came to this earth on a divine agenda. He didn't come to this world to play games. His mission was definite and that was to prepare the ground for Jesus Christ the messiah!

Ever since I set my eyes on this scripture, I have been confronted with this question. Daily I asked myself; Yhuki, are you sent from God? Has your life reflected this reality? Can people say categorically that we are living the life God wants us to live. This should call for a sober reflection.

John the Baptist came to prepare people for the first coming of Jesus, and we have been given a much higher task to prepare the world for His second coming. How far are you going about that? Our life is not just a tea party, we didn't come just to get educated, get married, have kids and make money. No! We have been called with a heavenly calling. We were sent to this world
as ministers to reconcile people back to God.

1 Timothy 1:15
This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Jesus came to this world to save us from sin, haven received His Salvation, we have been given a mandate to save others through the preaching of the Gospel. We have all been called to ministry which is to reconcile people back to Christ, to win souls for Him! It's not just for pastors, it's for every Christian.

Read this

2 Corinthians 5:18
And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

Mark 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

How long are going to keep wasting time and fooling around? The time is shorter than ever before. Now is the time to burn for Jesus. Let it be said in your office, school, business place that you are sent from God. Begin an Outreach where ever you are, pray for the sick, feed the hungry, give to the poor according to your capacity. this is the reason you came to this world. This is your primary assignment,everything else is secondary.

Don't meet him on the last day without souls to greet Him with, don't go empty handed. Write your name in history books as a man or a woman sent from God. As you go out today? Make up your mind you are going to tell somebody about Jesus. Receive the grace now in the name of Jesus!

If you are not saved yet or you want to reaffirm Jesus's Lordship over your life, say this aloud!

Prayer

Jesus, I come before you to ask for your mercy, I believe you died on the cross to save me from sin. Right now, I accept you as my Lord and saviour. From today I am your son and you are my father. Amen

If you prayed this prayer along, kindly send me a message. Through any of our social media handle
Yhuki Peters Oshodin
Instagram/Twitter: @yhuki_omo_oba

Culled from Rhemadaily by Yhuki Peters.

Re: A Man Sent From God - Yhuki Peters (culled From Rhemadaily) by gabbijason(m): 6:29am On Jan 13, 2021
Follow Yhuki Peters daily for direct Mentorship and training in your work with God.
@yhuki_omo_oba

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Say Yes Or No / My Experience At NIMC Centre / COVID-19 Vaccination Price Hike, Hoarding, Lack Of Infrastructure Delayed Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.