Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Young Men Seen Cutting Themselves With Cutlass Without A Single Trace Of Blood - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Young Men Seen Cutting Themselves With Cutlass Without A Single Trace Of Blood (4132 Views)

Trace Award 2023: Davido Unavailable Song Won Best Collaboration Of The Year / Men Seen Wearing Baby Pampers In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Men Seen Cutting Themselves With Cutlass Without A Single Trace Of Blood by Gistlobby: 7:21am On Jan 13, 2021
New pictures taken fom a video of a men cutting themselves with a cutlass with no blood seen have hit social media.

In a display of true voodoo, these men like in the old Nigerian movie ”Isakaba” were cutting themselves without bleeding.

Pictures show one man on top of another and shockingly trying to gush him but to no avail.

These men who supposedly were endowed with some kind of supernatural power laid down still while this man shoved his cutlass unsuccessfully through their bellies.

SEE PICTURES & VIDEO BELOW:

https://gistlobby.com.ng/2021/01/12/videoyoung-men-seen-cutting-themselves-with-cutlass-without-a-single-trace-of-blood/

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44,OAM4J

Re: Young Men Seen Cutting Themselves With Cutlass Without A Single Trace Of Blood by Elsanchez: 7:25am On Jan 13, 2021
Make them give me that cutlass

He gon bleed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Seen Cutting Themselves With Cutlass Without A Single Trace Of Blood by Bleiz(m): 7:26am On Jan 13, 2021
If you know, you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Men Seen Cutting Themselves With Cutlass Without A Single Trace Of Blood by Freestainworld(m): 7:28am On Jan 13, 2021
Voodoo is not powerful, brain is.

2 Likes

Re: Young Men Seen Cutting Themselves With Cutlass Without A Single Trace Of Blood by sammysmiles(m): 7:33am On Jan 13, 2021
See their outlook....
Too much mental insurgency among the poor...
Re: Young Men Seen Cutting Themselves With Cutlass Without A Single Trace Of Blood by Ahmed0336(m): 7:34am On Jan 13, 2021
When Dat juju go fail e go shock dem.
Had I known no dey courtroom or prison ooo
Re: Young Men Seen Cutting Themselves With Cutlass Without A Single Trace Of Blood by majamajic(m): 7:35am On Jan 13, 2021
That's skill
Re: Young Men Seen Cutting Themselves With Cutlass Without A Single Trace Of Blood by Mysticwebb: 7:41am On Jan 13, 2021
Fake news.
Re: Young Men Seen Cutting Themselves With Cutlass Without A Single Trace Of Blood by Kylekent59: 8:01am On Jan 13, 2021
Fake cultlass.

If you do watch Britain's got talent, you would be quick to detect or decipher their tricks.

1 Like

Re: Young Men Seen Cutting Themselves With Cutlass Without A Single Trace Of Blood by Gadafii: 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
they should form a militia against the marauding fulani herdsmen and defend their community, else all these na rubbish undecided

3 Likes

Re: Young Men Seen Cutting Themselves With Cutlass Without A Single Trace Of Blood by SalafRider(m): 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mtscheew I don see this type tire for my village but one day eh witches for my village use one catch cruise as per say jazz pass jazz. 5 seconds everywhere burst intestines de outside....

5 Likes

Re: Young Men Seen Cutting Themselves With Cutlass Without A Single Trace Of Blood by Omoslim26: 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hmm tins dey happen
but after much much wen mr death comes knocking their soul must ans
Re: Young Men Seen Cutting Themselves With Cutlass Without A Single Trace Of Blood by LMS1(m): 9:09am On Jan 21, 2021
IF THIS JAZZ IS TRUE THEN WHY DO OUR GALLANT MEN IN THE ARMY FALL? ABI NA CHRISTIAN THEM ALL BE?

1 Like

Re: Young Men Seen Cutting Themselves With Cutlass Without A Single Trace Of Blood by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
LMS1:
IF THIS JAZZ IS TRUE THEN WHY DO OUR GALLANT MEN IN THE ARMY FALL? ABI NA CHRISTIAN THEM ALL BE?

The juju has a lot of Do's and Don't and I think it sometimes need renewal

The stuff is real 100%
Re: Young Men Seen Cutting Themselves With Cutlass Without A Single Trace Of Blood by LMS1(m): 6:55am On Jan 22, 2021
kelvinrhs:

The stuff is real 100%
wonderful!. oga e be like u get experience for the stuff o
Re: Young Men Seen Cutting Themselves With Cutlass Without A Single Trace Of Blood by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2021
LMS1:
wonderful!. oga e be like u get experience for the stuff o
It is what it izzzzzz
Re: Young Men Seen Cutting Themselves With Cutlass Without A Single Trace Of Blood by ena5four(m): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jazz Pass Jazz
Re: Young Men Seen Cutting Themselves With Cutlass Without A Single Trace Of Blood by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
kelvinrhs:

The stuff is real 100%
abeg na where you they base.
Re: Young Men Seen Cutting Themselves With Cutlass Without A Single Trace Of Blood by nupe360(m): 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Young Men Seen Cutting Themselves With Cutlass Without A Single Trace Of Blood by pegix(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
SalafRider:
Mtscheew I don see this type tire for my village but one day eh witches for my village use one catch cruise as per say jazz pass jazz. 5 seconds everywhere burst intestines de outside....
grin grin.....kasala Don burst!

Good for am!
Re: Young Men Seen Cutting Themselves With Cutlass Without A Single Trace Of Blood by Chigo247(m): 1:53am On Feb 27, 2021
Aba made O

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Wives F*CKED Husband To Death!!!! / Wasiu Ayinde Aka Kwam 1 Backing His Baby [pic] / Nollywood Actor, FEMI BRANCH Survives FATAL Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.