Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Forget About ASUU, Learn Digital And Affiliate Marketing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Forget About ASUU, Learn Digital And Affiliate Marketing (388 Views)

Bowen University Jokes About ASUU Strikes / Our Leaders No Longer Bother About ASUU Strike But 2023 Elections – NANS / UTAS: 5 Things You Should Know About ASUU’s Preferred Payroll System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget About ASUU, Learn Digital And Affiliate Marketing by Obynobyl(m): 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
Do you know that it's possible to earn up to 500k monthly from affiliate marketing? I'm not bluffing.

Join this FREE WhatsApp Masterclass to learn all you need to know about affiliate marketing for a beginner.

Text me on WhatsApp on 0 8 0 2 8 6 3 1 9 1 2 to be added to the group. See you soon grin
Re: Forget About ASUU, Learn Digital And Affiliate Marketing by Gabbriell: 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
Affiliate what?.

I understand u are doing businesses but don't over hype things. These things are not as easy and lucrative as you are projecting it to be.

Ps: don't educate me on affiliate marketing because am not new to it.
Re: Forget About ASUU, Learn Digital And Affiliate Marketing by Obynobyl(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
Gabbriell:
Affiliate what?.

I understand u are doing businesses but don't over hype things. These things are not as easy and lucrative as you are projecting it to be.

Ps: don't educate me on affiliate marketing because am not new to it.

It's sad that you're not making it, but it is also sadder that you are trying to invalidate the experience of others who are actually making it. You should do well to point to where I stated that you can make 500k the very first month you start affiliate marketing. It's a gradual process and you can earn way above that as you grow. I feel that discouraging people just because you are not making it is totally unfair. You should do better. The class is for beginners anyways, so it's not for you. Thanks.
Re: Forget About ASUU, Learn Digital And Affiliate Marketing by Gabbriell: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
Obynobyl:

It's sad that you're not making it, but it is also sadder that you are trying to invalidate the experience of others who are actually making it. You should do well to point to where I stated that you can make 500k the very first month you start affiliate marketing. It's a gradual process and you can earn way above that as you grow. I feel that discouraging people just because you are not making it is totally unfair. You should do better. The class is for beginners anyways, so it's not for you. Thanks.

Many countries call us (Nigerians) scammers. The only sad thing is how we (Nigerians) continue to promote scamming.

I'm not discouraging people my message to you is not to over hype things. Learn to call a spade a spade.
When you over hype stuffs and the results dont meet the hype (which is the case here) then you have scamed people.
Re: Forget About ASUU, Learn Digital And Affiliate Marketing by Obynobyl(m): 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
Gabbriell:

Many countries call us (Nigerians) scammers. The only sad thing is how we (Nigerians) continue to promote scamming.

I'm not discouraging people my message to you is not to over hype things. Learn to call a spade a spade.
When you over hype stuffs and the results dont meet the hype (which is the case here) then you have scamed people.

lol, it would be a scam if you personally attend the masterclass and see an unrealistic exaggeration being made. But, sadly, you haven't attended the webinar and you really have no right to sit on your high horse and conclude that it is a scam. People have a right to seek for knowledge, because knowledge according to Francis Bacon in itself is Power; so allow people to seek for knowledge. Everyone isn't destined to have the same end. Unless you are trying to tell me that digital and affiliate marketing are both scams, then I would accept your position. I'm not replying you again.
Re: Forget About ASUU, Learn Digital And Affiliate Marketing by Gabbriell: 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
Obynobyl:

lol, it would be a scam if you personally attend the masterclass and see an unrealistic exaggeration being made. But, sadly, you haven't attended the webinar and you really have no right to sit on your high horse and conclude that it is a scam. People have a right to seek for knowledge, because knowledge according to Francis Bacon in itself is Power; so allow people to seek for knowledge. Everyone isn't destined to have the same end. Unless you are trying to tell me that digital and affiliate marketing are both scams, then I would accept your position. I'm not replying you again.

Dont take it personal, i cannot keep quiet when you are talking about my area of expertise in a manner that will get people scammed. I would have been quiet if I had no idea about what you are saying.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Forget About ASUU, Learn Digital And Affiliate Marketing by kalu61(m): 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
ops, Are you making 500k monthly?

(1) (Reply)

Architect - Buildyourdreamhome / Coeasu Holds National Conference, Seeks Good Future For Teaching, Teachers / Black Eid-el-fitri In Ondo Varsity As Students Kill Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.