Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Esther Uzoma: My Fairy-godmother ~ Adaora Onyechere - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Esther Uzoma: My Fairy-godmother ~ Adaora Onyechere (335 Views)

My Happiness Comes From Seeing Other People Thrive – Adaora / Invitation To Womanifesto: Night Of Tribute For Olasunbo Odebode, Esther Uzoma / Adaora Onyechere Speaks At United Nations Commission On The Status Of Womencsw64 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Esther Uzoma: My Fairy-godmother ~ Adaora Onyechere by shrinkchido(f): 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
The Activist, The Advocate, The Mother, The Sister, The friend, The Mentor, The Leader
A warrior unlike any other, an army, a voice that could not be imprisoned, liberating the women, mind after mind
Tearing down the veils of stereotypes

I think your strength was made else
Where, how does one explain the inconceivable spirit that was in you and that is you?
The way you defied the odds and looked into dangers mouth and saw no cemetery of death ...
Great woman,The King of Queens
You re that which terrified them... both monster and maiden
You were both our cure and their poison
Yet at the same time Woman.

Defined by no man but God,
You re your own story, blazing through our times, turning history into herstory...
And when they told you of all the things you could not be, all the things you could not do... you dared them, smiled in their face and said I am both war and woman and you cannot stop me.

You are an epitome of what tommorow will be today, for me for the Nigerian woman and the women across the African continent.

For all our dreams, our plans I remember and you must know they re to still become for your legacy will live on as you have lived in us.

You came, you saw, you conquered.

Rest in Power Fairy Godmother.
Love you now and always.

Adaora Onyechere.

(1) (Reply)

Property Verification And Authentication / Amazon Pay Order Task / Banks Yank MTN Off Their Grid Over USSD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.