Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Dhl Nigeria Extortion - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dhl Nigeria Extortion (364 Views)

Video Of Police Officers Assaulting Young Men For Resisting Extortion / Police Dismiss 4 Officers Over N200k Extortion (photos) / Dhl Nigeria Send Me Outrageous Bill Of 48k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dhl Nigeria Extortion by americaninja1: 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
Dhl Nigeria staff have made receiving items difficult for Nigerians by hiking the duty/tax fees and claiming the item is held by DSS.

I got a shipment of 6 used phones
2 iphone 7
1 iphone 6
2 iphone 8
1 iphone X
I got a message that the items arrived on 8th of January, 2021. with duty/tax fees of N105,000 which is on the high side.

The next message i got is that the items had been held by DSS, and i should submit receipts of items, proof of payment and unnecessary documents.

I sent a message to the customer care to protest against the hike in price of the duty/tax , but rather than acknowledge the email, they replied with Shipment is held by dss, Is it a crime to send items to Nigeria vis DHL now, because they are really frustrating.

I'm going on twitter to tag the appropriate authority. DHL have been using DSS to extort people and appropriate govt body have to be aware of this.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Caught On Video Performing Money Ritual On Suspected Yahoo Boys In River / Gunmen Kidnap Deputy VC, Professor Fatokun / 22-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.