Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town (59341 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai / Friends Spray Money On Emmanuel Emenike At His House Opening In Owerri / Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by Sulogy2255: 9:21am On Jan 14, 2021
Nice one emenike

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by Princeofasia: 9:25am On Jan 14, 2021
i think the real stingy men association are these footballers. how can one guy be earning 10million pounds a month and them go still dey do like say nothing dey
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by sameks08(m): 9:28am On Jan 14, 2021
This is a welcome development may God continue to bless your hustles

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by lkillbrokehoes: 9:30am On Jan 14, 2021
Thumbs up to him

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by Emyres: 9:32am On Jan 14, 2021
This building is in Owerri, around Aba road.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by Monfred: 9:32am On Jan 14, 2021
Good one bro, injury free and keep shinning in your club

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 14, 2021
Think home philosophy working. Nice one Emenike.

How far with Kanu's heart foundation?

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by owobokiri(m): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice place for Mercy Eke to go heal her broken heart.
Lol
He showed that gbazaquine sheegee..

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by Kylce042(m): 9:38am On Jan 14, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Good one if covid catch am na we go pray for am with all our full mind and heart

True oh!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by Abagworo(m): 9:42am On Jan 14, 2021
Emenike's hometown is not Owerri but the hospital is in Owerri where he is based.

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by Isokoson1: 9:42am On Jan 14, 2021
And Desmond idiot is bizi building yamayama bridge
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by samsard(m): 9:51am On Jan 14, 2021
superCleanworks:
world class?

like john Hopkins or what? the way nigerians use that phrase, WORLD CLASS, STORM EVENT, BREAK THE INTERNET,... make una calm down.

finally, that building is dope. I hope lots of healing happen there. He try wella.
Bro, this building is world-class. I don't know about the equipment though. John Hopkins is not world class just because of the building, it has some of the best facilities and staff and does research and training.
No general hospital I know of is built to this standard sef and our politicians do rubbish health centers.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by AreaFada2: 9:51am On Jan 14, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
y Nigerians get evil mind like this, waiting bring covid inside the talk Na wa ooo
Thank God not all Nigerians.

But some are the village people we talk of. Village people don't necessarily live in a mud house or be like "Chiwetalu Igwe" of Nollywood films. They are normal people around you. Some even educated, some not.

Any evil minded person who wishes people bad things is a card carrying member of Village People Association of Nigeria " (VPAN). With the authentic flying broom logo. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by Omezif(m): 9:56am On Jan 14, 2021
A giver never lack...

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by Emzenoz(m): 9:59am On Jan 14, 2021
zickyclef:
jj de build betking all over naija
he's not the owner of betking, he is just an ambassador
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by Lexusgs430: 9:59am On Jan 14, 2021
When the government had failed woefully to provide..........

And relegated health sector to the gutter...............

Let's hope they never have present/future plans, to bulldoze the hospital............
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by Trustedpro: 10:06am On Jan 14, 2021
God bless you Emma. Na wetin i dey my mind to do..now you don do am for me.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by brownskilo(m): 10:25am On Jan 14, 2021
what a good way of giving back to the society
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:25am On Jan 14, 2021
Jibsy203:
Igbo Amaka,what no afonja scratch face ppl can do to there ppl dead or alive grin grin

complex inferiority dey worry you people. I hope psychiatric section is included in that hospital because average of you Igbo need to be a committed patients of the psychiatric section
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by chaloskyx: 10:33am On Jan 14, 2021
BUT NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT WOULD NEVER DO THIS MOST OF THE PRIVATE HOSPITALS YOU SEE ARE BUILT WITH PUBLIC FUNDS MEANT TO BE USED TO BUILD PUBLIC HOSPITALS IN NIGERIA. WICKED GOVT FROM 1999 TO DATE

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by osayuwamwen(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2021
Me am not understanding is the hospital going to be offering free services,?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by NoBones: 11:12am On Jan 14, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
y Nigerians get evil mind like this, waiting bring covid inside the talk Na wa ooo
Na Frustration ���
No mind the olodo

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by Coldie(m): 11:17am On Jan 14, 2021
This is what an igbo man owes his people, not to be going to occasions with bundles of money and spraying it.

Such lifestyle irritates the fvck out of me.

My vision is the build a mini stadium in my home town one day, any body expecting me to spray money go wait tire

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by Rossycee(f): 11:24am On Jan 14, 2021
ike95:
Emenike is from umuaka njaba in IMO state, so we're is this hospital located in umuaka?
No. He is from Otuocha Aguleri in Anambra state, but he is based in owerri imo state,that's where he erected the hospital.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by Rossycee(f): 11:30am On Jan 14, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Op should do us more good by mentioning the name of Emmanuel Emenike's home town..

God Bless Emmanuel Emenike
Don't mind all those silly reporters. The hospital wasn't built in his hometown but in owerri, Imo state where he resides.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by Xscape1993(m): 11:31am On Jan 14, 2021
More grace sir.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by Nchenches: 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
ike95:
Emenike is from umuaka njaba in IMO state, so we're is this hospital located in umuaka?

I have searched through all the sites that published this story but none published Emenike’s hometown.
Me: is Emenike not proud of his hometown that he refused to mention it?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
samsard:
Bro, this building is world-class. I don't know about the equipment though. John Hopkins is not world class just because of the building, it has some of the best facilities and staff and does research and training.
No general hospital I know of is built to this standard sef and our politicians do rubbish health centers.

Rivers State Dental and maxillofacial hospital built by Amaechi deserves credit.

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Good one if covid catch am na we go pray for am with all our full mind and heart
at times u have to reason with ur common sense!! Stop thinking through ur anus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) / If I Ever Play Bet9ja Virtual Again / Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.