Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Info On Anti Rabies Vaccination - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Info On Anti Rabies Vaccination (680 Views)

Can I Take Anti Biotic While On Anti Malaria / The Danger Of Rabies. / How To Know When Your Dog Or Poultry Has Rabies Infection - Very Easy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Info On Anti Rabies Vaccination by Princessjo: 2:12am On Apr 01, 2011
hi,

A relation of mine had a dog bite. He went to a private Dr who gave him a shot within the first 3 hrs. I dont actualy know the actual shot cos I wasnt there but he said it was anti rabies. I advised him to still go to the University general Hospital so that a group of dr's can look at him and also to make sure he got the complete antirabies vaccination cos the dog sure does have rabies. pls Dr's in the house help me , what else does he need to do and whats the complete vaccination dosage for antirabies in nigeria.He is based in Port harcourt and will be going to general hospital tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Hmo Vs Mo / Total Home Nursing Care Rendering Services / Delivering In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.