Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Meet A Guy That Get Paid 5 Bitcoin For Writing Articles On A Website - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet A Guy That Get Paid 5 Bitcoin For Writing Articles On A Website (471 Views)

$12 Worth Bitcoin For Sale, Inbox Me Fast. / Bitcoin For Sale / Chimamanda Denies Writing Articles To Support Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet A Guy That Get Paid 5 Bitcoin For Writing Articles On A Website by dickofglory: 3:38am On Jan 14, 2021
vitalik buterin was Born in Russia and raised in Canada, Buterin was interested in mathematics and computer science from an early age. But when he first stumbled on to bitcoin in 2011, it didn't grab him. "I ignored it," he says. "I thought it had no intrinsic value, so it had to fail."

But, over the next few weeks, he grew curious about this unusual creation. He received his first bitcoins as payment for articles written for a site called Bitcoin Weekly, where he was paid five bitcoins per article, the equivalent of $3.75 at the time. "It was my first ever real job, and it paid around $1.30 per hour," he says. He kept writing about the digital currency in the pages of Bitcoin Magazine and other pubs. Then, in 2013, just as he was about to lose interest in the thing, the price of bitcoin skyrocketed.

Since that time, the Russian-Canadian developer has come a long way. In 2018, Forbes estimated Buterin's net worth to be around $400 million to $500 million in crypto.

he's also the founder of ethereum..

for more ... follow me on Twitter @Amazingtv_

Re: Meet A Guy That Get Paid 5 Bitcoin For Writing Articles On A Website by dickofglory: 4:05am On Jan 14, 2021
Ethereum

Re: Meet A Guy That Get Paid 5 Bitcoin For Writing Articles On A Website by tobechi74: 4:36am On Jan 14, 2021
So

(1) (Reply)

Zanku Promo Discount From Kruz Enterprise (live Sells) / Neatly And Fairly Used Bakery Equipments For Sale Abuja / Alausa PCO, T.A Gbadamosi Retires From Immigration Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.