Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,165 members, 7,860,178 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

I Need Advice From Any One In The House - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need Advice From Any One In The House (531 Views)

My Girl's Friend That I Dated To Marry For 8 Years,cheated On Me,i Need Advice / My Girlfriend Dnt For In Love, (need Advice) / Advice From Nigerian Men Needed Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice From Any One In The House by donfelix(m): 12:44am On Jul 03, 2007
i have a girl here in naija, i luv her so much she is 3yrs older then me. i gave her my best befor she went for her NYSC. just last week i got her password to her email box inside i find a guy called ify mailin her from holland. since i meet her i have not hide any thing from her, but now i find out wat is goin on i dont really know wat to do i luv her so much i dont want her to find out i know about the guy from holland. pls advice me
Re: I Need Advice From Any One In The House by OmoEko1(f): 12:50am On Jul 03, 2007
how did u get her password is the question
Re: I Need Advice From Any One In The House by donfelix(m): 1:03am On Jul 03, 2007
she came to my family last week sunday and left on friday that week she used my pc at home that is how i got her password, pls iam so sorry if i got her password the wrong way
Re: I Need Advice From Any One In The House by cuteass1(f): 2:00am On Jul 03, 2007
Well no, we might not approve of your methods, but thats in a human's nature and why crying over spilled milk, right?? Its a Lil bit too late for that now.

What you got to base on is what the mails were about . . people make friends from all over the world, that doesn't have to mean there are motives behind them - - where they love letters?? If yes, what were her replies in her sent mssgs??

If she's keeping her distance and just being friendly, the you might want to give her a benefit of the doubt and do away with the evil assumpions , iF the mails she sent him arent just on the casual or mere freindship grounds, then its time for you to act.

The Igbos say that "what you don't know, won't kill you", but you already do (know about it), so you got to act on it.
Copy them out if you have to and look into her eyes and ask her questions, you got to look out for yourself, no one else will, you got to fight your battles.

If she's having feelings for this guy or just seeing him as as her ticket across the boarder, then you shouldnt have to pay with your heart.

You have to make hay while the sun shines, make her tell you the truth and know whether to stay or walk, but that's about the only thing we (Nairalanders) can help you with . . we didnt read the mails, neither are we prophets to prophetize what she's about to do

Before anything, pieces have to come together, so go do your assignment hun, I wish you all luck!! cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Advice From Any One In The House by adeyemi04(m): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2007
If she's really love u , she will come back.But don't put ur mind in it because she thot dt she is older than u dat was she is dating another guy.

(1) (Reply)

Wantin A Nairaland Pal Or Fone Pal? / What Is Life Without Love? / Want A Female Friend/pal ( Casual)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.