Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Has Anybody Browsed On A PSP? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Has Anybody Browsed On A PSP? (872 Views)

I Need A Psp Asap / Should I Get A Psp Or Ps Vita For Handheld Gaming? Confused / Has Anybody Played Fifa 14 Or 13 Online On Pc B4 Without Origin Or With Crack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anybody Browsed On A PSP? by grock1(m): 2:57am On Jul 03, 2007
pls,have anybody ever browse on d psp.
if u av,how do u go about it? . .cos i jst kind of think dat if one could,it wil be fun. . .
Re: Has Anybody Browsed On A PSP? by honeric01(m): 3:22am On Jul 03, 2007
i would love to browse with mine too but i heard and read that you would be able to browse with it if you have access to a wireless internet connection,
Re: Has Anybody Browsed On A PSP? by ow11(m): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2007
ya i have and its a real pain. accepting cookies and all. The good old PC remains numero uno for web browsing ( MAC and cellphones taken into consideration).So my bro your not missing anything. Besides some sites won't work with the browser on the psp (e.g windows live hotmail)

If ur close to a wifi hotspot, go to the webbrowser and launch it.it will automatically search for the available networks and u'll see which ones are free.select the network of ur choice and follow onscreen instructions. always choose automatic option. The browser will launch with mypsp.com as ur home page
Re: Has Anybody Browsed On A PSP? by honeric01(m): 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2007
That's if you are near an unsecured wireless connection surroundings, thats when it gets to work
Re: Has Anybody Browsed On A PSP? by Seun(m): 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2007
You can probably set up a wireless network with any laptop that has a wireless card, and browse through it.

(1) (Reply)

Saw: Find The Clues. / I Have A Psp To Sell. / Mmmmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.