Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,338 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Useful Tips For Beginners On Chopbig (whot) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Useful Tips For Beginners On Chopbig (whot) (741 Views)

Can You Play WHOT? / Greatest Comeback Ever In Whot.video / Useful Tips To Become Champion This Season Of Rocket League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Useful Tips For Beginners On Chopbig (whot) by Tomdapper007: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
Chopbig is the number 1 card gaming app in Nigeria, and I, just like thousands of other Nigerians, decided to try the game out to see what the hype is about. After rounds and rounds of games from both the cash and coin version, I must say the app is very impressive. Generally topnotch and rightly seats as number 1. As a Chopbig Whot expert, having played a lot of games and cashed out more than #50,000, I am writing this piece to share vital tips to fellow choppers that’ll go a long way in helping you cash out.

1. Buy the DECK TRACKER - This widget is used to know and mark all the cards which you haven’t not seen in a WHOT game. You can buy it in the props market. It is a very useful gadget which would give you the advantage over your opponent.
2. Start small - As a newbie, it’s best to begin from 100 and 200, not more than 500 till you are sure enough of your skills to progress further. Whot is a game of patience and calculations, so there’s no need to rush your learning stage. You can start playing higher stakes of 1k and more when you’ve played about 50 games or more, as you’ll have been well grounded by then.
3. Coin game importance – The coin game version is of great important for practicing without any cash stake. You can up your skills and experience by playing the coin mode, which prepares you adequately to start staking high.
4. Play again quickly - If you win a game, click “I’m ready” to start a new game immediately. The algorithm would place you first in line to play against the same player you just beat, and then you have another chance to chop him again!
5. Staking high – It is very important to note that high stakes like #2000 and #5000 are mainly played by experts, so if you aren’t well grounded and you aren’t sure luck is on your side that day, avoid getting chopped off big stakes.

I hope new users find these very useful, as these tips are paramount for me in cashing out on Chopbig.

(1) (Reply)

Oculus Quest 2 128GB With Over 40 Games **SOLD** / FIFA 23 For Pc Available For Cheap (offline) / Ps3 Games Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.