Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Business Advice Needed Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Advice Needed Please (163 Views)

#50,000,000 Business Advice / I Need Business Advice. I Have 400k / Pick My Brain- I'd Give You A Free Business Advice No Matter Your Budget. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Advice Needed Please by gracein: 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
Good day fellow Nairalanders.

I want to venture into a business/side hustle that entails frying yams and sweet potatoes and selling at a very busy junction in my area.
I intend to provide the finance for it and get someone to fry and sell and cover all daily expenses then pay me a daily stipend.

Now, my questions to those already in it are:
1. What is the estimated cost to start up?
2. How much will not be too small nor to big to request as my daily stipend??
3. What are the other challenges that I may encounter and how can I overcome them??

Thank you in advance.
Re: Business Advice Needed Please by BusinessCity: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
Start first

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Search Of A Passive Income With Little Capital? / Nigeria Ed-tech Startup Ulesson Raises $7.5m Series A Round For African.. / POS Is Available For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.