Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,460 members, 7,854,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate (35851 Views)

His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar / Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol / OAP Freeze Abuses Pastor Adeboye: They Don’t Read The Bible, They Only Brainwash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by Kieel: 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
It's only gullible congregation that would be brainwash
Why will I burn my certificate when the Bible says "study to show yourself approve" 2Timothy 2:15
Certificate is an evidence that I'm an expert in a particular field

There are 3 mistakes one must never make on life

*Don't marry the wrong partner
*Don't take the wrong job
*Don't go to the wrong church
Thats one of the consequences of going to the wrong church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by Fiscus105(m): 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
Freestainworld:
I blamed those who got brainwashed by these criminals in pastor's uniform, that is why we need common sense in our lives.

Luke 9:23. Jesus says who ever wants to follow me, let him deny himself and take his cross and follow me

They would use that to turn foolish members to their slaves

Christians should read bible and not pastors, but in the world so many gaulible people, religion, politics, sport, .........

They follow what they like without common sense
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by godlessmind: 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hambivert:
I fear religious people, especially the fanatics. They have been manipulative since time immemorial.

Since when the white men came, my people began to line up their children to take pictures with a masked Father Christmas, but sparogatively warned these same kids not to even go 30meters close to their own ancestral Ekpe. Whereas, those same white men who gave them their new found religion come with smiles and cameras to get an intimate feel of the Ekpe.

The costume wearing Father Christmas, Ekpe masquerade, likewise other African masquerades are all masquerades.

If you think otherwise, then you are also a brainwashed victim!

I am irreligious, but Proudly a Christian.
I do not see my style of Christianity as a religion... I see it as a culture!

...and I'm not brainwashed!
AS LONG AS YOU STILL A CHRISTIAN, MY FRIEND YIU ARE STILL BRAINWASHED.... CHRISTIANITY WAS USED AS TOOL TO ENSLAVED AFRICA
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by focus7: 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Pastors and imams are major problems of Africa
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by Cash84: 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
U r perfectly in order my dear i must say dat we have been brainwashed long enough... Dis people are in charge of our lives bt the hour of liberation has come
Hambivert:
I fear religious people, especially the fanatics. They have been manipulative since time immemorial.

Since when the white men came, my people began to line up their children to take pictures with a masked Father Christmas, but sparogatively warned these same kids not to even go 30meters close to their own ancestral Ekpe. Whereas, those same white men who gave them their new found religion come with smiles and cameras to get an intimate feel of the Ekpe.

The costume wearing Father Christmas, Ekpe masquerade, likewise other African masquerades are all masquerades.

I do not see my style of Christianity as a religion... I see it as a culture!

Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by Cash84: 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
U might not be far from the truth dis white people are master planners but God almighty z the extraordinary strategist
godlessmind:

AS LONG AS YOU STILL A CHRISTIAN, MY FRIEND YIU ARE STILL BRAINWASHED.... CHRISTIANITY WAS USED AS TOOL TO ENSLAVED AFRICA
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by Cash84: 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
Good education whre...? � In Africa....? The educational system dat has been designed to teach us how to remember n nt hw to think.. Africa as a whole is in one almighty big mess
RedChiefPriest:
i'm confused, the gods are confuser and everybody in the evil Forest are confusest

Check them well
They are definitely not pastors
They are confused business men with collars
The pastors I know will even encourage you to get good education so you can be something good.
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by Cash84: 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
I think d pastors are invariably right there's no need try to sugar coat anything here.. D truth be told our educational system is a well designed plan by the whites to enslave Africa forever.. Bt d hour of liberation is near
Kwanza:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/01/14/shocker-ilorin-pastors-brainwash-church-members-to-disown-parents-burn-certificates/
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by piagetskinner(m): 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
Bible de there to read... them no go read am
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by ceeceeuwa: 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
Boko haram in Christiandom. But their Muslim counterparts are given Presidential pardon and VIP treatments when caught. Hmmm!
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by InvertedHammer: 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
/
grin
Try convincing any of them to stop paying tithes, they will type 10 pages of Biblical quotes on NL to prove you wrong. Many in such bondages exist. Just let them enjoy their bondage in peace. Hopefully one day eyes go clear them.

/
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by Molahnelson(m): 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see many fake pastors deceiving the gullible. I see that most of their victims are poor and frustrated people, I see most of the fake pastors in jail. I see some killed by their victims they destroyed. This I have seen

Mr seer, please change your name to true Prophet

Because you're beginning to see well

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by Sheriman(m): 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
And some idiots will do exactly what the idiot pastor said. What a pity.
Our mate in developed countries are building technologies and innovation we are here always participating in rubbish!!
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by Anyiamaka: 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kriss216:

Boko haram Pastors!

An overzealous religious person is 2KM away to madness.

2" actually!
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by dhope: 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hambivert:

Since when the white men came, my people began to line up their children to take pictures with a masked Father Christmas, but sparogatively warned these same kids not to even go 30meters close to their own ancestral Ekpe because it was a masquerade. Whereas, those same white men who gave them their new found religion come with smiles and cameras every festival year to get an intimate feel of the Ekpe.

I do not see my style of Christianity as a religion... I see it as a culture! (living like Christ)

You can be a christian indeed if you behave like christ but you may not understand the reason why it's wrong to play with ekpe. Father Xmas that I know is just a man that acts like an actor but a masquerade must have performed a ritual before coming out and they're operating with satanic covenant. I know this because I used to join them to perform those idol worshipping in our village back then and I know the result that came from it. Both personalities you've mentioned are incomparable

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by CodeTemplar: 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
The approach of the govt can ignite another fire if care isn't taken.
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by aalangel(f): 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
Please they aren't pastors. Stop dignifying them. They're criminals, called of the devil.
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by anataala: 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by skinny419(m): 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
AFTER GOD FEAR MEN OF god
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by CodeTemplar: 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hambivert:

Since when the white men came, my people began to line up their children to take pictures with a masked Father Christmas, but sparogatively warned these same kids not to even go 30meters close to their own ancestral Ekpe because it was a masquerade. Whereas, those same white men who gave them their new found religion come with smiles and cameras every festival year to get an intimate feel of the Ekpe.

I do not see my style of Christianity as a religion... I see it as a culture! (living like Christ)

The same gods behinds those masquerade couldn't prevail against Christianity inspired white men. Don't confuse some art students visiting some festivals for superiority o.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by chaloskyx: 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
THEY DID NOT BRAIN WASH ANYONE MOST CHRISTIANS ARE SO DESPERATE TO SEEK FAVOUR FROM GOD OR RECIEVE MIRACLES THAT THEY DO ABNORMAL THINGS JUST BECAUSE MAMA OR PAPA SAID IT MOST CHRISTIANS DONT HAVE THE ABILITY OR SPIRIT TO DECERN RIGHT FROM WRONG AS LONG AS IT COMES FROM PAPAS MOUTH IT MUST BE RIGHT HE CAN DO NO WRONG THEY SHOULD FREE THE PASTOR JARE IS IT HIS FAULT THAT HE HAS MIDLESS FOLLOWERS IF THEY LIKE LET THEM ALSO SELL THEIR PROPERTIES OR OFFER THEIR KIDS AS SACRIFICE CAUSE PAPA TOLD THEM BUNCH OF MINDLESS SHEEPS
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by Blackdisciple(m): 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
yeye pastors...
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by Empiree: 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
HeadShot:
These are Yoruba Muslims...

Their disdain for western education gave them away
Guy, this article is about Pastors and Christians. What's Muslim have to do with this?
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by chanda83560: 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
:You are very stupeed o. Chai.You're stupeed also
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by letitrainnow(m): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
Evil pastors
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by Easyluv2live(m): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
Zyxzzzz:
thee members are all stupid..

How you o go church pastor go tell you go and disown your parents and burn your certificate you o go foolishly do am..

The members are all stupid

Those members need better beating
they need better reorientating beating
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by Bimpe29: 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Seems the Christian now has its own version of Jabata.

Only Ilorin resident will understand.
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by Airoflaw(m): 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
Freestainworld:
I blamed those who got brainwashed by these criminals in pastor's uniform, that is why we need common sense in our lives.
you are right that's why God give us brain so we c
An think and use our head so he can rest and do less work
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by Ogbotobo77(m): 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ever since I found out how religion creates a superiority complex among various religious groups I've been trying to emancipate myself from mental slavery.. Now I'm less judgemental,more accepting of diverse beliefs and more logically inclined.. If u follow religion to d letter I'm sorry for u...practice religion but use ur brain ..think for ur self!!
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by VictorUSA(m): 1:41am On Jan 15, 2021
FOOLISH POVERTY INFESTED ANIMALS CALLING THEMSELVES.THE SHOULD BE SENTENCED TO 79 YEARS IN PRISON
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by YemmyKamor: 4:59am On Jan 15, 2021
HeadShot:
These are Yoruba Muslims...

Their disdain for western education gave them away

Your hatred for us will send you to early grave in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React / Anglican Church Bans Use Of Brochure, Asoebi At Funerals / Pastor Adeboye Visits Kaduna RCCG Members Freed From Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.