Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) (79803 Views)

Zlatan & Bella Shmurda Show Off Dribbling Football Skills (Video) / Wizkid Bouncers Drag, Beat A Lady Who Try To Pull His Cloth In Ilorin. VIDEO / Wizkid Was Seen Yawning On A Plastic Chair After Performing In Ilorin. VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Dagger111(m): 10:13am On Jan 15, 2021
I went there with BKsoul, she even left me and follow Bella. The thing pain me. grin
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2021
Dagger111:
I went there with BKsoul, she even left me and follow Bella. The thing pain me. grin
I don die like this naw.... Good morning, how body nah?
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Dagger111(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
I don die like this naw.... Good morning, how body nah?

U no wan reply my msgs ba, na Nairaland be ur house nah.
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 15, 2021
Dagger111:

No vex jare, i am school this weak guy called bennysam..
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Bennysam: 11:03am On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
Have you schooled your father finish,
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2021
Dagger111:

Bennysam, come and see a real man, a definition of man. If a woman misbehaves, he puts her in her place and school her like a woman, not you that cries under a woman..
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2021
Bennysam:

Have you schooled your father finish,
He is a man.... Go home and cry to your mummy so she will help you to pursue your wife, 6ft man but a mummy boy... Nkita lacha kwa gi anya.
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Bennysam: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
Bennysam, come and see a real man, a definition of man. If a woman misbehaves, he puts her in her place and school her like a woman, not you that cries under a woman..
That woman you’re talking about I dumped her sorry ass and marry love of my life
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 15, 2021
Bennysam:

That woman you’re talking about I dumped her sorry ass and marry love of my life
lmao,,, e pain am,,, story haff change... Oga she go still beat you this night.
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Bennysam: 11:08am On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
He is a man.... Go home and cry to your mummy so she will help you to pursue your wife, 6ft man but a mummy boy... Nkita lacha kwa gi anya.
Otu ngwu, I’m a married man and a baby Dady if you don’t know
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Bennysam: 11:08am On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
I put my picture
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Dagger111(m): 11:10am On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:

U don show Bennysam shege oo. Hope he never chop that kpekus too much?
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Dagger111(m): 11:11am On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:

Kilo shey fun e?
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Jimmy231: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2021
stupidmod2:
because he nah rival abi e no wan join them ni
wat haps to the security
Bella na Buccaneer.
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2021
Dagger111:

Kilo shey fun e?
I wasn't talking to him and he started insulting me.
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2021
Dagger111:

U don show Bennysam shege oo. Hope he never chop that kpekus too much?
which kpekus, do you want him to hand over his life to me...
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 15, 2021
Bennysam:
I put my picture
Congratulations on your achievement....Anu 6ft.
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Dagger111(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
which kpekus, do you want him to hand over his life to me...

Ur kpekus ni nw
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Dagger111(m): 11:34am On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
I wasn't talking to him and he started insulting me.

Jst like me, na same offense u dey accuse every guy for. grin grin
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 15, 2021
Dagger111:

Jst like me, na same offense u dey accuse every guy for. grin grin
LMAO.....we just catching fun.... But i just hate it when one replies a comment that wasn't meant for him with an insult...
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2021
Dagger111:

Ur kpekus ni nw
You sef, if i open my kpekus, you go bow to her royal majesty, you come dey talk of bennysam that will fall in praise and worship of the kpekus....
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 15, 2021
Bennysam:
is it because of me, you displayed your picture? I jo lu njo... Ugly man.... Njoku...chai...
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2021
Bennysam:
I put my picture
why are you running??Do you know that i know you?
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Dagger111(m): 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
You sef, if i open my kpekus, you go bow to her royal majesty, you come dey talk of bennysam that will fall in praise and worship of the kpekus....

No doubt, but make i see d kpekus first.
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Dagger111(m): 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
LMAO.....we just catching fun.... But i just hate it when one replies a comment that wasn't meant for him with an insult...

grin grin grin
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dagger111:

No doubt, but make i see d kpekus first.
please i am a bonafide member of STINGY WOMEN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA.
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Dagger111(m): 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
please i am a bonafide member of STINGY WOMEN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA.

Hahahahaha..... Oya take money.
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Bennysam: 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
why are you running??Do you know that i know you?
Run for who , I don’t care if you know me but I don’t have time for you
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bennysam:

Run for who , I don’t care if you know me but I don’t have time for you
i know you very well in alaba, but i go still insult you wella.... Lol... So you don't have my time again? But when i no put that your big mouth for matter, you have my time abi? Isi gbawa gi there.
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dagger111:

Hahahahaha..... Oya take money.
No.....i no do.... Mio se......
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Bennysam: 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
is it because of me, you displayed your picture? I jo lu njo... Ugly man.... Njoku...chai...
Mumu I know you like what you see
Re: Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) by Bennysam: 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
i know you very well in alaba, but i go still insult you wella.... Lol... So you don't have my time again? But when i no put that your big mouth for matter, you have my time abi? Isi gbawa gi there.
Bitch abeg go and fine a job , joblessness no fit you or you want to feed me with your hoeing way of life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves / Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) / DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.