Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,439 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage (87574 Views)

Drogba Announces Separation From Wife, Lalla Diakite, After 20 Years Together / Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down / Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by AFONJACOW(m): 2:41am On Jan 15, 2021
It Will end in tears Association (IWEITA) this cause for celebration... Gather at our headquarter Abuja for job well done and meeting to plan more plots and divorce , without you guys I wonder where we would've became of us now
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by bigcasava1(m): 3:06am On Jan 15, 2021
Double D is a legend and he remains the best to me in Africa football history. So he deserve a better life.
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:50am On Jan 15, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I don't envasaige any celebrity marriage at all .

What I envisage is a Godly home built on the jurisdiction of God's will for marriage nothing else !

Women whether godly or ungodly are terrible people. Are Christian women not getting divorced? After all Pastor Chris and Pastor Mrs Anita went their separate ways. Just pray to be man enough to be able to get your marriage to work. Women of this generation are very terrible. Though I despise divorce for the sake of the kids. A lot is going on in different marriages. If the man is rich or poor, it's all same story. I think something is wrong that we haven't found out that is causing marriages not to workout these days. If all Christian men should open their story book of marriage for you to read, it would be a different story entirely. Are the me getting it all wrong and the women getting it all right or the opposite
?
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by anonymous1759(m): 3:57am On Jan 15, 2021
Beremx:
na so!! If Drogba was American, The American system will fight for his wife. Alas! This is Africa where shiit happens

Which kind yeye shit undecided so half of Drogba's wealth should be given to her is it the the kind of fight you're clamoring for? No hard feelings divorce is hard we both came with nothing And we leave with nothing.
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by lkillbrokehoes: 4:08am On Jan 15, 2021
Esosaqueen:
cry
God I pray I see a man to marry oo.
This divorce too much
Divorce everywhere
Lolz and you just registered recently? fake yahoo boy

2 Likes

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by lkillbrokehoes: 4:14am On Jan 15, 2021
Midas01:
Oh pls shut up. If women are half devils then men are devils themselves. Your gender was the reason God regretted creating mankind.

Your gender commits 99% of the crimes in this world so stop being moral police here.
And his eve not the reason why we are so damned now? some women are devilish, wicked and heartless

2 Likes

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by anonymous1759(m): 4:17am On Jan 15, 2021
praiseneo:
are you single I’m praise, 31 years old,fair average height, cool headed and Godfearing

S.i.M.P . Just because of fine picture you're already describing your existence why she no go match you unnecessary bills.

We need women as much as they need us stop acting like you need them more their value will flame up that's the strategy female uses Against us not like they don't like intimacy but they conceal it , make you ask for it booom you receive your first billing.

1 Like

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by saajus: 4:25am On Jan 15, 2021
So, you think Drogba can never be the problem? Also, do you think Drogba is broke? Chai, women don enter am for this world.

robosky02:
Some times when the money stop raining

The you see the other side of the ladies

2 Likes

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by ityP(m): 4:34am On Jan 15, 2021
zoedew:
Failure is a man who can’t keep his marriage. Can’t manage a home!! Man, be a man: keep your marriage.

Stupid talk. Marriage would not be the end of me. If my wife gimme too much headache, it's better for me to be a failure and leave that marriage, than stay put to please persons like you. The world is evolving. A bad marriage is worse than divorce or separation. Better to breed kids in a separated or divorced home than in a bad marriage

2 Likes

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by TemmyT002(m): 4:48am On Jan 15, 2021
The hypocrites Ali Baba was taking about.
Because Drogba was beloved as a Chelsea icon, no one is bashing him for cheating.
If it were another player from another team now, everyone will have something terrible to say.
Nawa for una.

1 Like

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 15, 2021
Esosaqueen:
cry
This divorce too much
Divorce everywhere
you should also pray for the marriage to last long. no one wants to spend eternity with the kind of women we have today.

1 Like

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Kieel: 5:34am On Jan 15, 2021
If Everything don dey go smooth and rosy,that is the time you need to call on God
Devil na bastard and e no get house..na house wey dey sweet e dey destroy

Everything is not money..I know drogba is rich and his wife won't end up poor cuz I'm sure she must have an investment but these separation of a thing do affect children

Divorce/separation is not a new thing though,very rampant these days

1 Like

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by malcom1X: 5:43am On Jan 15, 2021
ofuonyebi:
DROGBA STILL REIGNS AS THE BEST PLAYER THAT EVER COMES OUT OF AFRICA IN THE CENTURY PAST

Where will you put Samuel eto'o

1 Like

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by thaoriginator: 5:47am On Jan 15, 2021
post=98069970:

Ya man our bloodclaat.
Ya man, Ya man!
Bless up man!
Mi deh yah, yuh know.
Mi deh yah, Everytin criss.

Ya no like bubu?
Weh yuh ah seh?
Jeezum pees!
But we fit no be longtime paddi, cos u no like Bubu much much.
Bubu is our own darling Daddy.
Ala honeybunch. kiss
So if u no like we daddy, we no too like you laidat.

You rather like d corrupt party and politicians dat do we nation chaka-chaka for 16 years, wey teef we Billions of dollars and gettaway ?

We Gaan.
Lata.
Inna Di Morrows
Lickkle more ragamuffin!

grin

Battywoy MANNA!

Me bloodclaat all addi politicians dem! Bibi inclusive.. Me nuh give a rasclaat bout all ah dem.. Dem nah like we nah like dem. Dem wan fi see we dead inna di early grave enuh.. Dem badmind..

Initially me think say di man Bubu him a go be a life saver. Plus him a promise di yute a good life heaven pon dis bagga part of Earth weh Trump a call shithole or a banana republic..

A six years we deh inna so and nothing ah change. Things ah get worse inna everyday.. But me know say the man do him best but him best a nuh deh enough NO!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by opribo(m): 5:48am On Jan 15, 2021
mystery22:
Nothing bad....He is a high value man and can still get any woman of his choice...But can we say the same of his wife....

Oh yes of course, afterall there is one actress divorcee who marries and fires and finally stole her friends husband and ran away to America, now I heard she has quit him again.

So it is normal in this generation. It is the man who has a problem because the woman will just go and be enjoying her life in whatever gives her joy while the man will be paying her money in the name of child support.

1 Like

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by cardoctor(m): 6:43am On Jan 15, 2021
With all that money, rich people are still divorcing.
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Tedpgrass: 6:46am On Jan 15, 2021
madridsta007:

Yes.
But 99% of the women he would get will come for that "value"- the money, prestige, travel, etc.
Goodluck to him when he falls ill. It will do him like Eboue.

My thoughts exactly...

My thoughts are to Lalla
It'd appear that she's been the dutiful African wife, supportive over decades. Of course with usual marriage hitches..

At least she can be free from financial worry-- ensure she gets a good payout for herself and the 3 children
Free from STIs - - from the video, he's delving into very risky behaviour
Free from the silent badgering - - - must have been suffering abuse from his 'discrete' flings.
Free to be herself - - the constant dieting and living in the limelight - - to support his career.

Shake it off Lalla...... And fly like an Eagle
Because that's what you are!!

2 Likes

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Tedpgrass: 6:51am On Jan 15, 2021
mystery22:
Nothing bad....He is a high value man and can still get any woman of his choice...But can we say the same of his wife....

You will be surprised the queue of men outside her door..

She may be black and African but she ticks a lot of the boxes to remain on the scene for as long as she's done ..

She will be delectable to men in that set or scene who want a ready-fit.. Can't imagine the number who'd want her on speed dial!!!

I'd say she avoids the dating scene to get some stability for the children..

But she'll be hot cake!!

1 Like

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Kayberg: 7:14am On Jan 15, 2021
Gamesmart:

[s]Abeg, stop attributing success to your God who fails in virtually everything despite your mass prayers to him.

No one needs your God for a successful marriage, and successful marriages are not dependent on him.

Even your holy men are shagging congregation girls or molesting young boys.

Go park somewhere else with ya "God"![/s]

Ranting over what you have no idea of.

Isaiah 59 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:
² But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

Jeremiah 5 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²⁵ Your iniquities have turned away these things, and your sins have withholden good things from you.
²⁶ For among my people are found wicked men: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they catch men.

1 Like

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by PDJT: 7:18am On Jan 15, 2021
Esosaqueen:
cry
This divorce too much
Divorce everywhere

-You’re looking for a partner for marriage, just like me. And we haven’t met, over a decent dinner date, to discuss how to proceed? What’s wrong with you?

-C’mon you know what to do. wink

1 Like

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by QuinieR(f): 7:24am On Jan 15, 2021
It's advisable that anything that is threatening your peace of mind. Be it job, relationship or marriege one is expected to quit.
Your peace of mind if key irrespective of whatever the challenges may be.

Maybe both couples have endured this over the years and where actually waiting for the right time this will heal or pass, but wasn't forthcoming.

It's advisability to be your very self in any relationship, your partner should accept you for who you're.

Don't risk the life of those innocent children just because you want to bear Mrs. Or Mr.
Validate yourself first and be mentally, physiologically ready for marriage before going into it.
May God help us wey never marry.Amen
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by PDJT: 7:29am On Jan 15, 2021
Beremx:
so is the adultery he committed justified by your comment?

-Did you actually read the article?

-No adultery was committed. They separated, they moved on, the video of the man with another woman was made public and the man moved to clarify by saying; he and his ex-wife had moved on - just read it in that order and stop this woman emotional game of trying to play eve on men. tongue

-Meanwhile, morality has died in the West, killed by the same bleeding liberals who killed Religion in their society- so it’s now all man to himself. Let the women marry the Government and raise their kids.
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:33am On Jan 15, 2021
Marriage this days enh is something else.

Imagine 11years to 25 years marriage hitting the rock.
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by PDJT: 7:33am On Jan 15, 2021
QuinieR:
It's advisable that anything that is threatening your peace of mind. Be it job, relationship or marriege one is expected to quit.
Your peace of mind if key irrespective of whatever the challenges may be.

Maybe both couples have endured this over the years and where actually waiting for the right time this will heal or pass, but wasn't forthcoming.

It's advisability to be your very self in any relationship, your partner should accept you for who you're.

Don't risk the life of those innocent children just because you want to bear Mrs. Or Mr.
Validate yourself first and be mentally, physiologically ready for marriage before going into it.
May God help us wey never marry.Amen

-Hmm. You never marry and you’re this smart? You better hurry up, there are so many eligible bachelors on this forum, including Seun and myself- what will be, will be.
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by MightySparrow: 7:44am On Jan 15, 2021
He dey craze?
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Toks2008(m): 7:47am On Jan 15, 2021
Separation s very healthy sometimes as it gives a couple time to reflect and make amends where necessary.

The problem is that most separation are borne out the quest to explore and not because the couple cant really work things out.

1 Like

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by arsenal444(m): 7:55am On Jan 15, 2021
100trillion:
Fear women....even devil yarn say na Eve seduce am shocked

Cain & Abel get diff papa o, but Eve lie say na Adam be dem papa!!

Fear women!
You serious?
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by QuinieR(f): 8:23am On Jan 15, 2021
PDJT:

-Hmm. You never marry and you’re this smart? You better hurry up, there are so many eligible bachelors on this forum, including Seun and myself- what will be, will be.
Lol biko give me seun no tongue
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by PDJT: 8:38am On Jan 15, 2021
QuinieR:

Lol biko give me seun no tongue

-Have you not heard he is not into women? You will not get me banned from this forum. tongue
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by QuinieR(f): 8:45am On Jan 15, 2021
PDJT:

-Have you not heard he is not into women? You will not get me banned from this forum. tongue
You mean he likes the other gender shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement / Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo / 2013 Glo-CAF Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.