Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

How Can I Track Bitcoin Address Used By Fraudster To Defraud People - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Track Bitcoin Address Used By Fraudster To Defraud People (827 Views)

Scam: Palmcredit Hiding Under CBN To Defraud People / Jay Z, Jack Dorsey To Fast Track Bitcoin In Africa And India With $23.6 Million- / How FBI Warned FG, CBN On Scammers Using Cryptocurrencies To Defraud The West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Track Bitcoin Address Used By Fraudster To Defraud People by zieraw2005(m): 9:25am On Jan 15, 2021
Dear nairalanders, I understand that any issues or topics relating to cryptocurrencies are prohibited on this platform.

However, there is an urgent need to help a brother track down a Fraudster with the bitcoin address he used for the transaction.

Please if this is possible let me know how to go about it.

Peace
Re: How Can I Track Bitcoin Address Used By Fraudster To Defraud People by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 15, 2021
How much was he scammed??
I can help with that but can you pay for the services?
Re: How Can I Track Bitcoin Address Used By Fraudster To Defraud People by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 15, 2021
zieraw2005:
Dear nairalanders, I understand that any issues or topics relating to cryptocurrencies are prohibited on this platform.

However, there is an urgent need to help a brother track down a Fraudster with the bitcoin address he used for the transaction.

Please if this is possible let me know how to go about it.

Peace
Peace
Re: How Can I Track Bitcoin Address Used By Fraudster To Defraud People by busmagnate: 9:46am On Jan 15, 2021
It’s not possible don’t waste your time and energy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Track Bitcoin Address Used By Fraudster To Defraud People by bedfordng(m): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2021
tracking is not easy because as one address receives it, it will be sent to another anonymous address and so on, that is how it goes. you won't be able to get the actual thief other than suspecting every address the money has passed through. it may be sent to someone in China, the China guy may send to another person on India, India guy may sent to another in Brazil etc. so its difficult to track.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Track Bitcoin Address Used By Fraudster To Defraud People by rottennaija(m): 10:06am On Jan 15, 2021
Bros, forget it. The money is gone. Its that simple.
Re: How Can I Track Bitcoin Address Used By Fraudster To Defraud People by zieraw2005(m): 10:15am On Jan 15, 2021
Brainiac12:
How much was he scammed??
I can help with that but can you pay for the services?
it 1Btc can you help? How much is your fee? Or take percentage of the the money if you get it
Re: How Can I Track Bitcoin Address Used By Fraudster To Defraud People by MJBOLT: 10:20am On Jan 15, 2021
you cannot track cryptocurrency transactions
Re: How Can I Track Bitcoin Address Used By Fraudster To Defraud People by victorogundepo0(m): 10:47am On Jan 15, 2021
Take it or leave it, once it's sent that's all

Forget anything tracking
Re: How Can I Track Bitcoin Address Used By Fraudster To Defraud People by staga: 11:13am On Jan 15, 2021
The stolen coins can be traced if the scammer did not "mix" the coins.
Re: How Can I Track Bitcoin Address Used By Fraudster To Defraud People by zieraw2005(m): 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
staga:
The stolen coins can be traced if the scammer did not "mix" the coins.
please can you help
Re: How Can I Track Bitcoin Address Used By Fraudster To Defraud People by noCAP(m): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
zieraw2005:
it 1Btc can you help? How much is your fee? Or take percentage of the the money if you get it
omo, 16m+ shocked
Re: How Can I Track Bitcoin Address Used By Fraudster To Defraud People by ogmask: 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
zieraw2005:

I advise you don't fall for moe scammers. Ones sent it is irrevocable and can not be tracked. Blockchain is decentralised.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track Bitcoin Address Used By Fraudster To Defraud People by zieraw2005(m): 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
ogmask:

I advise you don't fall for moe scammers. Ones sent it is irrevocable and can not be tracked. Blockchain is decentralised.
thank you
Re: How Can I Track Bitcoin Address Used By Fraudster To Defraud People by breadtom: 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
The money is gone. Nobody can help you don't let them deceive you or scam you of your money. Be wise
Re: How Can I Track Bitcoin Address Used By Fraudster To Defraud People by Greenleaf247: 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
Just forget it the money is gone, even block chain make it clear that is better to be safe than to be sorry

(1) (Reply)

LSETF/USADF Free Employability Vocational Training Program For Lagosians / How To Create A Paystack Payment Page: Receive Money From Your Customers Online / Another Kano Billionaire Sets Up Mega Rice Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.