Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Trump Impeachment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trump Impeachment (616 Views)

I Predicted Donald Trump Impeachment Based On Bible Prophecy. / How Tb Joshua Predicted Trump Impeachment Before He Became President / Apostle Suleman: Christians Pray For Donald Trump Over Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Impeachment by Ashirioluwa: 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nigerian pastors are very good when it comes to prophecy. We all know that most if not all of these prophecies are fake. Even nowadays some of our pastors even prophesied the outcome of BBNAIJA which will all known to be false prophecy. I was wondering that none of them prophesied about this Trump’s impeachment.

This Trump impeachment caught Nigerian pastors off guard because no single prophecy or warning before this impeachment.

1 Like

Re: Trump Impeachment by enilove(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
God's prophesy says Trump would remain in the office for the second time , that I believe and so it shall be .
Biden will not rule America .

Let's wait and see .
Re: Trump Impeachment by frank317: 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
enilove:
God's prophesy says Trump would remain in the office for the second time , that I believe and so it shall be .

Let's wait and see .

I hope this is not what ur Gos told u... Cause he lied
Re: Trump Impeachment by frank317: 8:40am On Jan 21, 2021
enilove:

Let's wait and see .

Cover ur face in shame.

God that cannot defeat the devil, his own creation. Is that one God.

Come tell us what he told u this time around.
Re: Trump Impeachment by motayoayinde: 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
enilove:

Let's wait and see .

HI FAKE,

TODAY'S THE 21st OF JAN. 2021.
BIDEN IS SPENDING HIS SECOND DAY IN OFFICE HAVING BEING SWORN IN YESTERDAY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Impeachment by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
According to God's inspired word DEMOCRACY will be the last system of government mankind will be practicing when God comes to destroy them all {Daniel 2:44} as for those getting involved in it God doesn't say anything about them it's only the forces struggling for dominance that God revealed to us and how they will attack pure worship.

But as for the individuals you're seeing on the seat of power, well they're just mere puppets in the hands of demons who are the real players in the struggle for dominance! Ephesians 4:12

So whether Biden, Trump, Putin or Macron God doesn't recognize any of them, it's the demons using them that God has revealed what they had in mind for true Christians! smiley

Ashirioluwa:
Nigerian pastors are very good when it comes to prophecy. We all know that most if not all of these prophecies are fake. Even nowadays some of our pastors even prophesied the outcome of BBNAIJA which will all known to be false prophecy. I was wondering that none of them prophesied about this Trump’s impeachment.

This Trump impeachment caught Nigerian pastors off guard because no single prophecy or warning before this impeachment.
Re: Trump Impeachment by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
enilove:

Let's wait and see .

Nigeria must be teeming with the mentally ill.
The display by some of you on this site is beyond stupidity and in the realm of psychological maladies. The sane ones are spitting in the wind by talking to you.

If the country ever develops enough, resources must be devoted to the mental well being of the populace.

Yea, this is God’s prophecy.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Impeachment by budaatum: 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
enilove:

Let's wait and see .

We waited. 20 January 2021 came and went.
Watch carefully with open eyes please.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13021939_notable02495_jpeg2dc84337b76345fb4452e15b4d4471b4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13021940_notable02497_jpeg33e1f7a85cc56c33bd6604f330d7f859
Re: Trump Impeachment by DiegoMaria(m): 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
budaatum:

We waited. 20 January 2021 came and went.
Watch carefully with open eyes please.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13021939_notable02495_jpeg2dc84337b76345fb4452e15b4d4471b4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13021940_notable02497_jpeg33e1f7a85cc56c33bd6604f330d7f859 .
Correct I have wonder while some people still believe Trump's president

Re: Trump Impeachment by Ashirioluwa: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
enilove:

Let's wait and see .

Ok I hear you
Re: Trump Impeachment by LordReed(m): 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
enilove:

Let's wait and see .

How far? So your god was wrong.
Re: Trump Impeachment by obonujoker(m): 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
LordReed:

How far? So your god was wrong.

God did not tell th anything... They are just predicting from their own minds... See nairaland pastor for instance, since Trump lost, he has been seeing and saying trash about America...

(1) (Reply)

The Beatification Of Suleiman Johnson By Deji Yesufu / Apostle Suleman Releases New Prophecy, Lists 5 Things That Will Happen / The Reason Scientific World Doesn't Accept The Genesis Account Of Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.